Labor Day Lateness (Misha Pt. 1)

Thanks to clarabella_summers for requesting an imagine with this plot!!
This is dedicated to you, hope you like it 😁

(This is a long one, ENJOY!)

___________________

"Mommy I wanted to ask you something," Your eight-year-old daughter asked while she answered her math homework. You were cooking up the meat filling for your lunch tacos.

"Sure sweetheart, what's up?" You asked and she bit the tip of her pencil before speaking. "Sarah's mom had her baby on Wednesday, Sarah told me about it when she came to school," Your daughter said, "What happens in the hospital?"

You smiled slightly then smirked a bit, "Why don't you ask daddy? He'll tell you every detail about the time you were born."

She smiled and jumped off her seat at the kitchen counter and skipped to her father who was retweeting something about politics on Twitter, while sitting on the couch.

You chuckled a bit, knowing that your husband wouldn't be able to say anything.

"Daddy! Tell me about the day I was born, about what happened with mommy in the hospital!" She jumped onto the couch and Misha looked at her while rubbing his neck.

"W-Why do you want to know about it so suddenly?" He questioned and glanced at you. You stopped your work and looked at him with an eyebrow raised.

"Tell her honey, you know everything about that day," You teased and he sighed.

He remembered every detail of the time your daughter was born. How could he forget it?

8 years ago, 8:37 PM, the day before [y/d/n]'s birth...

Misha's POV

"... And that is the whole story in a nutshell," Jared laughs as he scoops a spoonful of mash potato to go along with his piece of grilled chicken. I take the same as him, it reminds me of my wife's cooking.

Jared, Jensen and I take a seat at a table near the drinks counter and start eating. It's Jensen's turn to tell story he has never told anyone before.

"Okay, I've got a good one! It goes like-"

TRRIIIINNNNGGG!

I feel my phone in my pocket vibrate and I take it out, looking at the name. It's my mother-in-law.

Jensen stops his story but I tell him to continue, furrowing my eyebrows as I pick up the phone.

"Hello?"

"Misha, [y/n]'s here in the car and we're on our way to the hospital-"

"Wait, what?! What's wrong?" I question loudly and put my fork down. What's going on?

"She's gone into labour and-"

"How?! She wasn't even due till two weeks later!"

"Well it's nature Misha and nature acts when she ple-"