'Hold My Baby, I'll Drive' (Dean)

Dean parked the car in it's usual place outside the Bunker, opposite the entrance, with a smile plastered across his face. He couldn't shake off th fuzzy happiness he felt inside and it wasn't odd at all.

He got out of the car and opened the back door, where you sat. He held your hand and helped you out then kissed your head.

"Should I hold him?" He asked, "I mean, you must be exhausted." You chuckled and gave him his new born baby boy. Dean held him protectively in his arms, staring at his soft features in awe.

You both walked to the Bunker door and you opened it with a force. It was quite heavy, you've had trouble opening it on multiple occasions.

You glanced to the library and found Sammy and Cassie sitting and conversing. You looked back to Dean to make sure he was okay before hurrying down the stairs. Dean took his careful time, gripping the railing tightly while climbing down.

Sam and Castiel approached you with wide  smiles on their lips. "[y/n], I'm so happy to see you!" Castiel hugged you tightly, "How's little Winchester junior?"

You smiled softly, "He's fine Cas, he's with Daddy." Castiel walked over to Dean and looked at your son, kissing his lightly-covered-with-hair head.

Sam gave you a cosy hug and it was now that you felt that you were finally home. "I got you guys some take out dinner, the best I could find and I made sure your bedroom was prepared before you both came home. The crib and everything is all set up. Cas helped with the sweeping, he was uh... pretty confused about how to use the broom," Sam informed you in a rush and you kissed his cheek.

"Thank you Sammy, we're so lucky to have you," You said then pushed him towards Dean, "Now go and welcome your nephew home!"

He laughed and you smiled. Sam and Cas had visited you a couple of hours after your delivery. They brought gifts and smuggled some of your favorite snacks into the hospital.

You started to make your way to the kitchen but Sam called your name out, "[y/n] where are you going?"

"I'm warming up dinner, Dean and I are starving-"

"No no no, you should rest. I'll do it," Sam offered but you shook your head. "Thanks Sam but I've got it. If you don't mind you can help get my bag from the Impala, I forgot about it."

He agreed happily and you continued to the kitchen. You took a deep breath upon arriving and smiled. Even though you were only gone for three days, you still missed the Bunker.

Sure, it's more about the historical significance but for you, it's everything you would want in a place to call 'Home Sweet Home'.

*****

"I just can't stop thinking about him, I want to just stare at him all day and play with him and hold him and..." He breathed out, "I can't wait till he starts moving around. I'm going to teach him how to catch and throw a ball and he'll be the best at sports. I'll teach him self defence to make sure that no one pushed him around."

You smiled softly and kissed his jaw. Dean whispered softly, talking about your son while he was sleeping in the crib in front of your bed. You decided to keep him with you for the first week or two then move him to the nursery.

You stated quiet, listening to Dean's adorable father-fantasies and imagining the very possible future simultaneously.

"I want to play around with him but I don't want him to grow fast," Dean said and sighed, "It's just that... I can't do anything with him right now."