Ominous (Dean ft. Sam Pt. 2)

Requested by Shesscertlygorgous16 😊😏

__________________

"Tell me if it hurts okay?" Sam told you and you nodded slowly, wincing a little. He straightened your wrist slowly and you bit your lip hard.

You shut your eyes tight, and Sam looked at your with worry. "I'm sorry, is it hurting?!" He questioned and you shook your head.

"N-No I'm... YES of course it is!" You shouted and Sam shrugged a little, but made sure he handled your hand delicately.

You were soon all patched up and ready to see Dean, and whoop his ass for harming you.

Though... it wasn't exactly his fault. He wouldn't hurt you like that on a normal occasion, being regular Dean Winchester right?

You sighed discreetly then got up from your seat on the kitchen counter. "Woah where are you going?" Sam put his hands out in front of him and furrowed his eyebrows.

"I'm going to see how Cas is doing with Dean," You said in a matter-of-fact tone and Sam continued to stare at you with the same expression.

"Oh my Lord Sam, quit looking at me like that! I've dealt with more intense creatures compared to Dean being a demonic douche bag," You said angrily and shoved him aside, making your way to the dungeon, where Sam told you Cas would be.

You turned at the corner and-

THUMP!

You knocked into Castiel, tripping back slightly but he caught you before you fell down. You breathed heavily because of the sudden impact.

"T-Thanks Cas," You said softly and he let go of you, "How's Dean?"

"That's what I was coming to you for. He's unconscious," Castiel explained and you looked at him with alarm. You pushed him out of the way slightly then rushed to the dungeon ahead.

You slowed down as you approached Dean, strapped to the chair with ropes cuffs attached on each hand separately. He was stuck to the chair and it reduced your nerves.

"D-Dean?" You said with caution then repeated his name, a little more loudly. You looked back when you heard hurried footsteps approach the room. It was Sam.

He followed Castiel into the room then stood beside you. "What do we do Cas?" Sam questioned, "Is he cured?"

"I don't know, I just-"

"Ugh..."

Everyone looked to Dean, who groaned while he lifted his head slowly. He grumbled a bit and clenched his fists tightly.

Everyone stood with arms ready to defend. Dean looked up, eyes darting to each person standing in front of him one by one.

"What's going on?! Why-"

Sam threw a decent amount of holy water at him but... Nothing. He didn't sizzle like a sausage in a pan, he didn't react at all, only blinking his eyes and spirit the water in his mouth.

Just like normal Dean would.

Sam looked to you with a slight smile of relief then said, "Welcome Back Dean." The older Winchester looks at you with a little confusion. Your expressions weren't reassuring him.

"You look worried guys, what's wrong?"

*****

KNOCK! KNOCK!

You entered his bedroom, peeking in first to see if he wasn't busy. "H-Hi Dean," You said awkwardly and he got up from his bed, putting down the pictures in his hand.

"[y/n]," He rushed to you and embraced you tightly. A little surprised at first, you quickly returned the action and wrapped your arms around him.

"I can't begin to express my shame. I don't even know where to start," He said and you looked at him softly after pulling away from the hug.

"You don't need to say anything. I'm just happy you're back," You said, though you couldn't hide the exhaustion in your tone.

"No, I know when you're still hurting inside," Dean said, "I will make it up to you right after I-"

He quickly pecked you on the lips, leaving you completely speechless.

"-Do that," He said and chuckled at your face, "I know you've wanted that for a while."

"I uh..."

"Now to continue showing how sorry I am if like to say that I meant nothing of what I said when I was a demon. Hell, it was all lies and half of it made no sense!" Dean said and bit his lip, "When I picture a happy life, you're always there beside me [y/n]."

You couldn't hold yourself back. You pulled him closer with your uninjured hand and kissed him hard.

He grabbed your waist with one hand and held your head with the other. You moved in sync with his actions, till you grew breathless.

"F!@# you kiss good," He commented breathlessly. You clenched your jaw to stop yourself from smiling. He licked his lips and grinned.

"How about we get a few drinks and pie, obviously, and have a 'Hangover' marathon?" Dean asked, "I could use something funny right now."

"Sure," You said, "And you wouldn't mind me staying here after the marathon right?"