Request form+NOTE

Hello,

I'm Nick and this is my book of One-shots.This is just a compilation of fanfics that I have written as an homage to our lovely overpowered basketball players, I know that I lack in grammar (and I would be delighted if you were to correct me) and let's all be nice to each other, alright?

Your opinions (whether good or bad ) will be respected as it yours and will be taken positively.

Enjoy reading.

ALSO, I take requests so if you do have a request, please message me on my message board or personally. But keep in mins to use this form and only this form when requesting:

---FORMAT---
Character name: If you want specific side characters, please add "extra:" before the names.

Ex: Kiyoshi Teppei x reader. Extra: Hyuga Junpei, Koganei, Mitobe.

Scene/Type: How long do would you like your one shot to be? And do you want to build up the story before the main plot?

Ex. After a school match, after a game, they lost, or after a specific episode. You can be as descriptive as you can be to get your point across.

Genre/ending: Do you want the entire one shot to have a happy feel to it or just a horrible one shot BUT with a happy ending.

-THINGS TO KEEP IN MIND-

You can request up to three one-shots, but please keep in mind that even if you requested a story it won't come out on the same day itself. The form doesn't have to be in that specific order when you message me and you don't have to fill it all in. However, it's convenient for you since you'll know what you want and I'll have a clear idea of what you want!

That's all and thank you very much.

Au!: ( reincarnation, meiji era, etc)