Chapter Four.

One month later.

For a few days after meeting Demi I was branded as her new love interest, in which I insisted Marissa tells her to shut them down. I had multiple messages from her which were apologising and trying to make amends, quite frankly I just left her on read because I didn't want to be apart of her friends posey anymore. I have to say a speech at a charity I work for today, a charity that I am a very big advocate for considering it's mine, it's something me and Paris loved to do together so I decided to keep it going. It's for Mental Health in which Paris was strongly for.

My parents thankfully could make it today, same with Marissa and all the Fifth Harmony girls, I am so happy with the support given. I stand up on the stage before taking a seat on the chair "Good afternoon! Thank you all for making it today, I'm really happy to see some old and new faces here today. For all the new people I'm Sophia, I run this charity and we've been running for around 2 years now" I smile.

"Mental Health is one of the most called issues in a lot of the U.K. AND USA, many people are scared of the term Mental Health, are scared to admit their problems which is in no way a sign of weakness opening up to people is something I to lack, especially recently it's something i dont think I need to do, when in all honesty it's probably something I should tell people first time I meet them. The mind is such a powerful organ, it reacts to everything. Every thought you have if your mind is so used to overthinking it will naturally overthink that thought. Train your mind to do what you want it to" I say smiling "I started this charity with my girlfriend Paris, she being a huge advocate for mental health and having the facilities to help people, she managed to save many lives through this charity, us being connected with Suicide Hotline gave many people second chances at life, gave them reasons to live. I wanted to take this charity and build it for her and for what we built together. If any of you met Paris personally you would know how much she loved helping people" I speak, hearing the audience clap, I look out and notice Marissa talking to two people... one being of course Demi and another i dont know but she was holding Demi's hand, I look away and continue my speech. "I kindly want to inform you that Paris invested a lot in this and she planned to expand the charity worldwide, I have in great delight been granted that and our charity will be expanding to world wide and being sponsored by many different companies, which gives me great hope in helping many other people and getting people the help they rightfully deserve. Of course this wouldn't of happened without the incredible donations we have received over the past two years, I know Paris would be very proud of not only me but the charity she built. Please raise your glass in honour of my beautiful soul and the work we all put in. Thank you!" I hear a loud range of claps before I turn my microphone off and walk of stage. I see Lauren and Camila come up to me, Camila crying "She would be so proud of you Soph, I promise" Camila says hugging me, I smile and thank them. I pose for pictures with the girls and my family, I see Demi and I assume her girlfriend walk over. I brace myself and smile "I have not only waited 2 years to meet you, but meeting you at the event you put together was honestly so amazing to watch. This is beautiful Sophia" Demi's girlfriend states "Thank you very much for your beautiful words. The charity will always be very special to me. Thank you for coming, and thank you also, Demi" I say, she looks at me stunned and I just smile, her girlfriend asks to pose for a picture in which I do.

Lunch?

Marissa invited me and my family to lunch and of course Demi and her girlfriend were there. I begin talking with her girlfriend who's name is Lauren Abedini a low-key DJ. I smile and listen to her story, apparently she came to a lot of the events me and Paris held and she strongly invested her time into us. It makes me happy hearing her talk about something me and my loved one started, it just makes me so happy.

I see Demi and I decide Paris wouldn't want me to hate anyone nor dislike anyone so I decide to make emends "Hey, can we talk?" I ask, she looks stunned but nods anyway "I want to apologise for my behaviour towards you, it was irrational and I shouldn't of spoken to you the way I did, I hope you can forgive me and I hope we can move forward and I will do my best in not lashing out" I say, with a slight chuckle "Of course, it's okay, honestly. I understand why you wouldn't want to be friends and I really hope you know I didn't set those Paparazzi up to meet us, I thought they wouldn't find us, I am sorry also" She states, I smile and we forgive and forget with a friendly hug. "Thank you for attending today. I hope we can meet again for lunch, perhaps out of town, I know a great restaurant" I say, she smiles widely and agrees, I tell her I would text her the details before leaving the lunch and going to my gymnastics practice. I suppress my thoughts through Gymnastics and my anger through boxing, both reasonable sports for thinking and very therapeutic. I decide perhaps it's time to put the past in the past and grow as a person and grow from Paris... we'll see.

!A/N¡
Hey guys. I hope you enjoyed this chapter, it seems Sophia wants to befriend Demi now, is she finally ready to move on from Paris, or will that forever hold her back.

Don't forget to vote as it's a way of feedback for me, it lets me know I'm doing a good job.

Also, comment any ideas or thoughts you have, I will always reply to comments and DM's.

All love, M x