Chapter Thirty...

A/N - During this chapter I will be switching from Sophia's point of view to Demi's I'll leave a little note indicating when that's going to happen.

Am I dying?

I am now home, I have been home for a couple days, Demi comes home soon for her break soon and then we hit the road together for the final two legs. I'm excited for that. My birthday is April 5th, so in just over 3 weeks. I turn 21, yay, I'm legal. I don't really care for it anymore. God, I am morbid. I am sat eating pancakes that my mom made for me, like this morning but it's almost 6pm with Jax on my lap. I took a picture this morning while I was sat on the sofa and I decide it's definitely enough to be on my instagram feed (picture attached).

@sophiajrparker - Sadly I do not look like this every morning but it's nice to make you all think I do. Also thanks for 2 million :)

The second I post it, I get thousands of likes, I actually hit 2 million followers a few days ago which was cool. Before you ask, I still very much hate the fame and the invasion of privacy but ever since dating Demi it's kind of relaxed me a little because I know when I'm with her I am very safe and she feels the same way (I think). I see Demi and Dinah like the post and all comment, which makes me smile, I read and reply.

@dinahjane97 left a comment on your post - SOPHIA!!! OH DAMN.

@sophiajrparker replied to dinahjane97 - I miss you DJ, come and see me, I'm home!

@ddlovato left a comment on your post - My beautiful little nugget. I miss you so much, come back!!!

@sophiajrparker replied to ddlovato - You're so adorable, I miss you more pumpkin xx

Once I had finished writing my thank you's to my supportive fans (just kidding). I decide to walk down to the gym, I would drive considering I have moved Gym's but I decide a walk won't harm me and it's not too far. It's semi dark, still a little light, theres still people out just not a lot. I have my headphones in so I can't hear anything. Theres like 4 teenagers on bikes, this is kind of the rough area of LA, I like to walk this way as it leads onto a beautiful road, I should bring my camera next time I take this route, also knowing I can't hear them makes me happy until one of them makes random movements, I look over trying not to laugh until I feel something sharp in the side of my neck, not knife sharp a worse pain. I feel my phone drop and my hands immediately grab that part of my neck before I drop onto the hard concrete "Miss?" I hear the boy who made the movements at me "W-What happened" I stutter, whole body starting to go numb and my eyes clearly filling with tears "You were shot, Miss. An ambulance is on the way, I will stay with you" He says, I don't process his words but I can semi hear other people shout for his attention but he ignores them and then I feel my head being lifted and rested on something clearly his lap. He removes my hand and adds pressure to the wound "It's going to be okay, I promise" He reassures me, my hands drop to my side "I-I-I can't feel my face" I say through pain and tears "Keep talking to me, the ambulance will be hear soon, I can hear sirens" He says "What's your hobbies?" He asks "M-my mom, d-d-does she know" I ask. "The ambulance will make sure she knows, don't worry" He again assures me. "Miss? Can you tell me your name" I hear a deeper voice say "S-S-Sophia" I murmur " Okay Sophia, I'm Phil and I'm going to make you as comfortable as possible..." I hear him say...

"SOPHIA" I hear someone scream "Ma'am we're going to ask you to wait outside" the voice replies "She's my daughter, let me through" The voice becoming more familiar, I feel myself going in and out of consciousness. my breathing becoming heavy, then ridiculously slow. What happened to me? "Her BP is dropping fast we need to work quickly and hurry this up or we're going to lose her" Someone says "M-Mom" I croak, I feel her grab my hand "Baby, you're going to be okay, I promise" She says to me "A-am I dying?" I ask in a stutter "Not at all, you're going to be fine, you're going to be absolutely fine" She repeats "D-Demi doesn't, s-she doesn't know I-I love her, mom" I whisper before darkness washes over me...