Chapter Eleven

I'm Not Into You Anymore!

The last time I saw Demi was two days ago, since then I haven't seen her, I saw Marissa and I saw that she was active on instagram and we texted a few times but she said she was busy with work and stuff which I am fine with. I recently set up a talk with mine and Paris's charity where I am going to give another talk and go through some issues I went through since Paris's death. It is in three days which is Sunday I think, I don't know what day it is today.

From: +9 (876) 8**-**7

You know the night after Demi slept at your house, she came to my place... Let's just say she 'ate' well ;)

xoxo, Kim.

To: +9 (876) 8**-**7

Uh, hi, Kim? You know it would really help if I cared wouldn't it? I don't give a shit about how well Demi ate you or whatever. Do you think I was born yesterday?

From: +9 (876) 8**-**7

You know exactly what I mean so lets not play games. Demi isn't into you anymore, let her go and come to me. It'll be a lot easier on your behalf.

xoxo, Kim.

To: +9 (876) 8**-**7

I do know what you mean and if your allegation is true then I'll let you keep Demi. Childish how you want me to 'keep' and let her go,haha. I guess the maturity levels in the older generation have gone to shit. Just stay out of my shit, I don't know you.

I don't get a reply after that strange conversation, so I decide the only way to find out if she's telling the truth or not is to ask Demi herself, whether she's going to tell the truth or not, I don't know but it does kind of explain her distanceness but she said she was working so I'm very up and down about the situation.

To: Demi Lovato.

Hey D, I got a random message from Kim? She said after you stayed at my place that night after your show, you went to hers the next day and then she said, and I quote 'she ate well' and I know you said you were busy with work which is why we didn't talk which I'm fine with but I'm so confused about the whole thing. I know we aren't a couple and I have no right to stop you from seeings/sleeping with her but I just want an understanding of what's going on with her?

From: Demi Lovato.

The fact that you would even believe a word she says just proves how much you trust me, Soph. I'll meet you when I'm done in the studio, at Starbucks, where we normally meet.

I sigh, she's took this the wrong way, I didn't mean it in an insulting way but even still can you blame me, she cheated on Lauren many times with me, and I know it's not cheating because we aren't dating but with how close we are I feel we should be faithful. I'll just see what she has to say when we meet.

I'm sorry..

I am waiting in the Starbucks we agreed to meet at. I ordered her coffee as I wait for her. Every time I hear the door go, I assume its her but I'm wrong every time, until it does go and it actually is her. Her eyes scan the store until her eyes meet mine, I look away knowing she found me and is heading over, she looks really good today. Once she's seated and we've greeted each other I look at her "So I think we should definitely clear the elephant in the room before we continue this coffee meeting" I speak up, she looks up at me "Do you trust me, Sophia?" She asks, I look at her and her eyes are so stern, unsure about my answer, I nod anyway, she looks away "Did you do it Demi, I know you asked me to trust you and I do but it kind of makes sense, I asked Marissa if you had been to the studio and she said one day out of the two, I'm not needy, I'm not mean, I'm not aggressive, I just want honesty. I want you to be honest, if you slept with her, okay, tell me and I will go, Demi. If I am to much to handle, I will go. I know I'm not an easy person to date, trust me I know but don't use me, nor betray me. Again, I know we are not dating but we both agreed to remain faithful, if thats too much I get it and I will back off and leave you alone but you made it evidently clear that you had strong feelings for me" I say, letting a deep breath out. She looks down "Sophia, you have to believe me, this isn't as it seems. Okay, it is but please know that I do I like you very much, a lot more than I should considering you're no where near my stage yet. I need to feel the touch of someone. I need that release, if you get what I am saying. I don't know how you have handled two years, I really don't. I don't want you to go, I understood the second I did it that I wanted to wait for you, I promised Marissa I would and I know I have blown that but please believe I didn't mean any harm" She replies, I chuckle and shake my head. "I was a fool to think you would wait, Demi. I was a fool to think I could ever love anyone the way I did Paris, I am sorry I let you fool me. Please stay away from me" I reply standing up and leaving Starbucks, leaving Demi on her own.

I get into my car and sit there. I think a part of me was falling in love with her because I just cry, I open my glove box for my glasses and see her album, I grab it and quickly get out of my car, I go to the bin and just as I'm throwing it she walks out. I look her in the eyes, so she can see my watery eyes. She mouths 'I'm sorry' and I just turn around and walk back to my car...

I arrive home and Marissa is at my house. Why is she always here? I step out and just go to my room. I sit in my room and decide to not let it bother me as much as it is. I am a strong, independent woman, and I don't need to rely on anyone, although she made me feel happy and safe and it really does feel like break up even though we weren't dating. God, why me? I say looking up at my ceiling.

Two Days Later.

It's a day before my charity event and I got a text of Demi yesterday, saying she told Marissa what happened and that her and Marissa got into an argument over it and that she was again sorry. I sigh, tired of hearing that word. After long thought and consideration I have decided to move to New York a lot earlier than expected and it will be the Tuesday after my event on Sunday, Marissa knows and isn't impressed, same with my parents but it's what I want and I want to be happy there, stress free and just live my life without paparazzi following me and asking me how life is being 'Demi Lovato's Girlfriend' you mean new side hoe? right. It's ridiculous.

!Hey Guys!

I hope you enjoyed this chapter. Don't forget to vote as it helps me with feedback, also comment anything new you want to see or perhaps any ideas.

Kim clearly wants Demi to herself, however Demi doesn't know about Sophia's departure thats soon going to hit her like a ton of bricks. What do you think Demi will do once Marissa tells her that Sophia is leaving?

All the love, M x