Chaptee Fifty-One...

Screwed...

Demi cancelled her show following what happened. The male was charged with murder and our security locked down on us. That's all that really came from the shooting, no reason why. Oh, and Demi and I are dating which is great. We've been great, happier, a lot more loving. I have locked myself away in the studio for so long, it's scary. Demi and I worked on a little something together called PYNK. It's pretty good, although I don't think we're gonna release it. I've been asked to perform two songs at the Billboard Music Awards. I haven't decided if I'm going too because I just I love singing and producing but i dont know the idea of performing because I hate the lifestyle of fame. "Babe. What do you think of this song I wrote with Janelle" I ask, knowing it's Demi coming into the studio. She drapes her arms over my shoulders...

See, if everything is sex
Except sex, which is power
You know power is just sex
You screw me and I'll screw you too
Everything is sex...

I feel her kiss my cheek as she listens to it "I love that, I really do" I hear her say, I thank her "I was thinking" Demi says, I look at her "Maybe we could perform PYNK at the BBMA's" She states, I sigh "I know you don't want to be in that lifestyle but baby, you have such an amazing talent it'd be a shame if you didn't pursue it. I'll be right next to you the whole time" She explains, I again sigh... Do I? Don't I? That's all that runs through my head "Okay, fine as long as I get to decide the stage" I say, she claps and nods "Deal!" She says. She pecks my lips and moves my hair to the side. I shake my head so it falls back over my scars. She moves it back again "They're beautiful" She states kissing the bullet scars. "We have 3 weeks so we should perhaps start some ideas for the stage though" I say, she nods and she sits next to the mixing desk "I was thinking perhaps a bed, considering the song is about sex and we both end up on it at the end" I say, Demi smiles "I dig that. Throughout it, it should be just us indulged in the song and each other, a little about our love story, you know?" Demi states, I smile "I love that. For the outfits, I was kinda thinking lingerie, with silk see through robes and heels" I say "Like the one I wore on your birthday?" She asks, I nod "Exactly like that but maybe Pink and White. Obviously you wear pink and I wear white or visa versa" I say, Demi nods "I like the pink idea for me. You also are performing Crazy, Classic, Love" Demi states I nod "For that, I need a mixture of male and female dancers. Chairs, for the choreography. I'm thinking of asking JoJo to help with the choreography and Vanessa is 100% a dancer for this song" I say, Demi chuckles "I like this. I'm glad you agreed to this baby" She smiles "I'm gonna go into the booth, record it for me" I say, Demi nods and sits in my chair... I record a song called Get Like.

One Week Later.
The BBMA's are closer than ever, Demi and I have rehearsed none stop and it's coming together slowly. I finally released Call Out My Name. In the end The Weeknd sang on Hurt You rather than this track. Today is my first performance of it, despite me not wanting this fame life I feel I should at least promote my first single. I have an interview with James Corden and the performance, I'm pretty nervous and to add insult to injury Demi can't make it to this either, she's busy with her own musical stuff, which I understand.

 I have an interview with James Corden and the performance, I'm pretty nervous and to add insult to injury Demi can't make it to this either, she's busy with her own musical stuff, which I understand