Chapter Twenty...

Cold Turkey?
Two Months Later.

*Flashback*
"Faster..." I groan "You're so tight mija" He moans... "You're so big" I smirk up at the older male "you're so deep mmh" I moan into his ear...
*Flashback Done*

I sit up and Demi looks at me "What's wrong?" She asks "Nothing, I'm good, go back to sleep babe" I reply, she frowns and nods... I go down stairs in her house and get some water "Why did I do that? That's not me" I say looking at the glass. I have to tell her. I mean she'll hate me and break up with me but I have to tell her. I see my phone and I unlock it

From Juan.
Hey cutie, it's been a while. Hit me up? I miss you.

I sigh and lock my phone. I walk upstairs and sit on the edge of the bed "Demi" I say, she doesn't move "Demi I need to tell you something" I say, she groans "Tell me in the morning baby, get back in bed, I'm cold" She says, I smile sadly, why did I fuck up? "I slept with someone else, Demi" I say in a low tone. She opens her eyes "What?" She replies "I slept with someone else" I reply, she looks at me "Why would you do that...? Why would you do that to me?" She says, her eyes filling with tears. "I was drunk, I know that's no excuse but I was drunk, very drunk" I say, she looks up at me "Please just go" I hear her say "Demi, please let me explain" I ask, she sits up "No Sophia. I don't want to hear it. I don't want to listen to the excuse of it. You fucked someone else while we were together. I waited for you, I waited months for you to be ready Sophia, for you to just cheat on me? Did I even make you happy?" She says through her tears. I touch her arm which she just shakes off "Yes, you made and make me so happy, so so happy. I'm sorry, I didn't mean to hurt you. I just I couldn't lie to you, I couldn't lay in your bed knowing I did that to you, it wasn't me Demi. I was intoxicated, I wasn't me. I don't expect you to forgive me, but please accept that I am really really sorry" I say, she has her head down and I can hear her sniffles "Who was it with" she asks "Does it matter?" I ask, she looks at me and nods "Ozuna" I reply "You cheated on me with a guy..." I hear her cry "Its over" She says, I nod and grab my jacket before putting my shoes on. I walk out of her room, I look back at her and she's got her back facing the door. I walk out of her house to my car and I drive towards Juan's house. I pull up outside and go to the door, tears are now falling down my face. He comes to the door fairly quick, his tired eyes visible "Sophia?" He asks "I don't know why I am here but I didn't know where else to go" I say, he nods and moves aside to let me in. I walk to the lounge area and he asks why I am here "I told her that we slept together" I say, he looks at me "Told who?" He asks, I roll my eyes "Demi, Juan, I told my girlfriend well now ex girlfriend that we slept together" I say. He walks closer and I kinda watch his moves, he just brings me into a tight hug "I'm sorry" He whispers "I'm sorry I got you drunk and seduced you" He says, I chuckle a little "If it helps, I kinda messaged you that in hope you'd come over, I was actually going to cut you off" He says, I frown pulling away from his hug... "Not in a bad way but because I didn't want to come between you and Demi, I've seen you girls out and you are cute together plus, I kinda got my eyes on someone, you know Dinah?" He says, I nod and smile "I haven't met her yet but I hope too" He says, he is a nice guy I just dont see him as anything more than a friend, he's cute and attractive but I'm into girls and I am into Demi, I messed up so bad.

We manage to fall asleep on the sofa, I wake up at around 10am with my head on his chest. I frown at the unfamiliar room, until I realise what happened. He's kinda already awake, I stretch a little "I should go" I say, he nods and smiles as we get up and go to the door "Thank you for your support, I appreciate it a lot" I reply, he leans in and pecks my lips a little, I pull away and shake my head "No, not again" I reply, he backs off and apologises. Knowing the paparazzi caught that, I put my head down and walk towards my car, I throw my bag on the passenger seat before speeding off towards my house. I hear my phone go off but I can't find it to get it "Fuck" I say, I try and keep my eyes on the road as I pull into my house. I look down and its a news update

Sophia Parker and Demi Lovato Over?!

Sophia was seen locking lips with Puerto Rican singer Ozuna early hours this morning, is this the end of Dophia?

I get out of my car and lock it as I'm walking up the pathway, I step inside and close the door behind me "Sophia?" I hear my mom shout "Yeah, it's me!" I say before rushing upstairs in hope of not bumping into my cousin "You cheated?" I hear her say, I stop in my tracks and look up "You fucking cheated on her, Sophia. After she waited for you, after she waited for months for you for what? You to fuck someone else when you're not getting any from her" I hear her say, I look up "Yes, Marissa I did and if you haven't notice I feel bad enough as it is, I feel horrible for hurting her, but I was drunk, I can't apologise enough for how bad I feel, okay" I say, tears filling my eyes "She has been breaking her heart to me from 3:30 this morning, do you know how hard that is?, while you've been what with Juan again? Yeah, we both saw the pictures" She says "I know Marissa, I know, she cried to me too. How many times can I apologise, I never meant to sleep with him, never. I dont see him as anything other than a friend, I had way too much to drink and it happened. I feel terrible for hurting the only real good thing I had since Paris died, trust me I do. I didn't know where else to go so I went there, if you also look at the pictures you'll notice me pull away almost instantly. I know you and Demi are best friends but I'm your cousin, Marissa, your flesh and blood. Just stay out of my business" I reply, barging by her and slamming my door in the process...

!Hey Guys!

I hope you enjoyed this chapter, if so please vote. It doesn't take long to hit the star.

Looks like Sophia messed up badly... Will Demi forgive her straight away? Or will she suffer alone again?

I hope you all have a blessed Wednesday.

I have decided to do that update every day till Sunday then I will be missing next Wednesday (1st March) and then continuing the following week (8th March), I will send another message to remind you all of the changes :)

All the love, M x