Chapter Fifty-Eight...

Cuddle Me...

I wake up the next morning, I look over and Demi isn't next to me. I frown and I hear voices downstairs, I walk down to see who's voices they are "Soph!" I hear Vanessa and Kehlani say "Oh hey guys" I say smiling. Demi walks into the kitchen "Oh! You're awake" Demi says, I nod smiling "How was Australia Soph?" Kehlani asks "Amazing, it was so beautiful. I loved it" I state. We make small talk over breakfast until I hear my phone ring, I grab it before walking outside where Batman and Jax are playing "Hola mama" (hey mom) I say, "Hola carino, estas en casa a salvo?" (Hey sweetheart, you're home safe?) She asks, I smile hearing her voice "Yo si, vendre pronto, este jet lag me esta matando" (I am, I will come to see you guys soon, this jet lag is killing me) I state, speaking the truth I am over and under tired right now "No hay prisa, solo querier asegurarme de queen illegaste a casa bien" (No rush, I just wanted to make sure you got home okay) I smile at how she sounds better than when I last spoke to her "Soy buena madre, boy a volver a la cama" (I'm good mom, I'm just gonna go back to bed) I say, she accepts and we exchange i love you's before I end the call. I smile and slowly walk back inside "Are you okay?" Demi asks, I look for Keh and Vanessa "Where did the girls go?" I ask "They went home, they have been here most of the morning" Demi confirms, I nod "You didn't answer my question, are you okay?" She repeats "I'm good, just super jet lagged" I state, she nods and wraps her arms around me "You fell asleep on me last night" Demi says, I frown "What do you mean?" I ask "We were about to start something but you fell asleep on me" She repeats in more detail, I look at her and bite my lip feeling myself blush "I'm so sorry" I say trying not to laugh, Demi smiles "It's okay, I'll just expect you to make up for it" She replies winking and taking my hand "You know I will no doubt" I state. We lay on our sofa and I lay between her legs. I'm choosing a picture to upload to instagram "Choose the one I took of you when we were on the Ferris wheel" Demi says, I nod and Demi rests her hands on me "You're so so beautiful baby" I hear Demi say as she kisses my head, I smile before captioning the picture and uploading it:

 I'm choosing a picture to upload to instagram "Choose the one I took of you when we were on the Ferris wheel" Demi says, I nod and Demi rests her hands on me "You're so so beautiful baby" I hear Demi say as she kisses my head, I smile before capt...

I lock my phone and nestle myself into Demi's arms "I'm sorry I'm so sleepy" I whisper "It's okay, we both have breaks and we deserve this time together, we can do something tomorrow baby, don't worry. Spend the day catching up on sleep" She smiles, she's so kind to me, when did I deserve this woman? "I have two songs coming out soon" I say to Demi, she rests her arms over me "With who? When?" She asks "Kehlani and Nicki Minaj" I state looking up "I have a choice to release the Nicki one because obviously you and her had like that beef" I say, Demi nods "I'm not gonna hold you back baby, what happened with that was bad and wrong but she's a great artist, just not a nice person" Demi chuckles, I laugh "What are the songs like?" She asks "The one with Kehlani is ICY GRL, and the one with Nicki is Bed, here listen" I say, I play them both aloud and she really enjoys them "I love them especially ICY GRL. I didn't know you could rap, shit what can't you do?" Demi asks, I burst out laughing "I can't play the drums" I state, she frowns "if you tried you probably could. Ugh, I'm in love with a talented woman" She replies "And I'm in love with a beautiful little nugget" I say. I turn around and lay on my stomach, I pull her shirt up to her boobs and lay on it "I love your stomach" I say, as I leave little kisses on her stomach, she giggles and I kiss upwards to her neck where I suck "Baby, no marks" She groans, I ignore her and leave a small-ish hickey on her neck "I'm marking what's mine" I husk "But everyone knows I'm yours" She replies "I know, but I'm just proving it, it's not that big I promise" I say, she cups my face in her hands, she squishes my cheeks together and kisses my lips "How was I blessed with you? How did you fall into my lap" She asks "It all started two years ago when Marissa introduced us at a club, then I hesitated for so long until I realised you're exactly who I want, then we dated and fell in love and have amazing sex a lot and sometimes angry sex when you're having a bad day and I don't think I've loved anything more than your angry sex" I say, Demi blushes and starts laughing "Why do you bring that up all the time" She asks burying her head in my shoulder "Because when you're dominant it's so sexy" I say lifting her head up "I hate you" She says laughing "If you hate me why're you here?" I say chuckling she looks up and rolls her eyes "Because i love you so so much" She says, I frown and start laughing at her "You're crazy baby" I reply, she changes her position so she's straddling me "It's someone's birthday soon" I smirk up at her "27" she sighs "Why the sigh?" I frown "Because will you still love me when I'm old" She asks in a baby voice "Of course I would, why wouldn't I?" I ask, she shrugs "I had a dream last night..." She says, I nod "What happened?" I ask "Paris came back and you left me for her" I hear her say, I look up at her "What?" I ask "She came back it was a special occasion for us I can't remember what but she came into the room and you, you left me for her" I hear her say, I cup her face, leaning down to kiss her "Even if god had that power of bringing her back, I'm with you. I'm in love with you, Demi" I say, she looks into my eyes "But the love you have for me will never compare to the love you had for Paris" She whispers "You're right... I never thought I'd love someone more than I did her, but I managed too and it's you. I love you so much more than I did her, at the time she was my end game, I thought we were forever but that wasn't the plan, I love you, baby love" I say to her. I see her look away and I get off her, I get my phone "Look at the photo" I say, she does and it's a picture of us when we had broken up and we were at an event with Marissa and Matthew and I looked at her like she was the only one in the room "Where did you get that?" She asks "Vanessa sent it to me... See how I'm looking at you?" I ask, she nods "Like you're the only person in that room and we weren't even together then, we had broken up. I will spend my lifetime proving that i love you more than anything. I was so afraid but now you've given me reasons too" I say resting my hand on her cheek "I'm sorry I'm so insecure" She mumbles "Don't apologise baby" I smile...

!Hey Guys!

Sorry for the delay, I MET DEMI!!! She was so so sweet, I can't believe I actually met her. She was beautiful and perfect.

Tell me any twists you'd like to see in this? Demi's birthday is the next chapter and I'm excited to write that.

Don't forget to VOTE! and comment any ideas/suggestions you have I'm open to them!

All the love, M x