Chapter Sixty-Six...

You're Okay.

Liked by ddlovato, laurenjauregui, tydollasign, and 1,846,713 others

sophiajrparker I thank god for giving you back to me, for saving you that day. I love you more than anything, Demetria.

View all 342,732 comments.
ddlovato i adore you sophia.
demisparker we love you demi ❤️
laurenjauregui we're right behind you!
rubyrose behind you, demi!
sophiaparker @rubyrose don't bother commenting that, we all know you're a reason. we all know what happened that night, leave her alone.

Demi agreed to do weekly outpatient therapy where she gets to stay home but has to go to the facility to seek therapy and we agreed I'd go with her. Of course I can't go into the actual room with her but I can wait for however long it takes which I'll happily do. I look next to me, my back slightly becoming stiff from the chair as we're still in the hospital. Demi is sound asleep, she still has a drip in her left hand to hydrate her which her parents and I agreed would be the best as she can barely keep fluids down. Her nausea is slowly fading. I see Demi's stepfather, Eddie sat in the chair "I'm gonna go home, get a shower, get her a change of clothes and tend to the dogs. Call me if she wakes up" I state, he nods "Hey, wait Sophia" He says, I stop and turn around "Thank you for proving us all wrong" He says, I frown "What do you mean?" I ask "We all thought Paris would get the better of you and you'd leave her but you showed us all that you really love her and that you want to be in her life and that's what keeps her going; she's very independent and she needed someone to really lift her up and show her love and self love and you really did that. When you marry her, don't ask for my blessing because you already have it, 1000% you have our blessing. We treat you as our own daughter because of how you love our Demi" He says. I stand there in literal shock. "I dont know what to say, honestly. Thank you for not giving up on me and on our relationship. I mean it when I say I have never loved anyone the way I have Demi. I loved Paris, god did I but as much as I hate to say it, I was more in love with the idea of her and it broke my heart to ever say that because I have never said it aloud but it's true. I'm more than in love with Demi and I'll forever show it to her..." I say truthfully, he smiles "I'm glad it's you she chose, I really am. Both Dianna and I are so glad. The way you are with Maddie and Dallas is amazing and none of her ex partners have showed this affection and love to her" He says "i love you guys like you're my second family. You guys are definitely my closure since James' passing" I say, he smiles and hugs me "I was thinking of maybe asking Demi to marry me?" I state, he pulls away looking at me "Really?" He asks, I nod "We obviously don't have to get married straight away but an engagement to just prove that little more that I am totally in love with her" I state "I think that's an amazing idea. Dianna and I would love to help anyway we can" He states, I smile "i dont know exactly when but it's going to be soon. Perhaps when she's got her mind around outpatient, you know it's a lot to take in" I say, he nods "100% just let us know what we can do" He smiles. I thank him before driving to our house, I shower, change, feed the dogs, make sure they are okay before driving over to my parents house. I see their cars in the driveway alongside Marissa's maybe she's visiting, I think to myself.

"Hello sweetheart" my mom says kissing my head "Hey mom" I smile, I hug my dad "Hermosa" I hear, I frown at the accent before turning around. My jaw drops to the floor "Katie..." I say, she smiles coming forward towards me "My darling, we have missed you" She says, Katie is Paris' mom, why is she here. "W-Why are you here?" I ask, she smiles "We came to visit while we're in town, Paul couldn't make it so I came alone" She states "How are you? You've grown up so much" She says, I thank her "I'm good, I actually came over to see Marissa about Demi but it's okay" I state. She nods and we sit down, my mom cooks us a light meal and we eat it and Marissa comes down to us "Hey Rissa, I didn't know you moved back in" I state, she nods "We'll talk about it soon, can I come and visit Demi with you?" She asks, I nod "Of course!" I smile. Katie and I talk about my relationship with Demi and how it's different from Paris and I. It was weird seeing her because it made me miss Paris a little. Marissa and I say our goodbyes to my parents and Katie as we leave to visit Demi "So what's going on Rissa?" I ask as we begin our drive to the hospital "I'm broke, like money wise, my parents spoke to your parents and they agreed I'd come back to live with them while I sort my money situation out, I don't want to move back to Texas with my parents so it was agreed I'd stay with your parents" She says, a little embarrassed "Why didn't you come to me, you know I would've given you anything no matter what" I say "You're living your best life, you're happy with Demi, I don't want to intrude" She says truthfully "Hold up, you're my cousin, you're the reason I have Demi. You made me see her in a whole new light, we have you to thank Rissa" I say, she smiles "I'll pay for your apartment and everything until you're sorted, I know my parents are a handful" I say, she shakes her head "You can't do that" She says, I chuckle "I can and I will, you're my flesh and blood, Riss. I'll do anything for you. We can make a quick stop at the estate agents on the way to the hospital, then tomorrow we can go furniture shopping and grocery shopping and get your old apartment back properly and my parents and I already spoke about giving you a grant" I say, I can see her cover her eyes "I don't deserve this" She cries "You do, honestly. I've got your back, Marissa" I smile.

Once we've finished at the estate agent and all of her utility things are put in my name, we finally get to the hospital. I smile at Marissa as we walk to Demi's room. I frown when a doctor rushes to me, my heart drops a little "Sophia, we need your help, Demis refusing her medication and only wants to see you" The doctor says, I roll my eyes and take the medicine from him "I'll be out here, Soph" Marissa says, I nod. "I'm not taking your stupid medicine when it's the reason I'm like this. Are you going to get my girlfriend or not?" I hear Demi say "Miss Lovato, your girlfriend isn't here right now, please take the medicine, it'll make you feel better" A nurse states "I'm okay, you can leave now" Demi says, I sigh and knock on. I walk in and Demi's sat arms crossed and a pissed look on her face. The nurse sighs happily "She's refusing everything" She states, I nod and she leaves. "Demi" I state, she turns her head and looks at me, immediately her mood changes "Demi, you need to take your medicine" I say to her sternly "I don't want to" She replies "It'll make your moods a lot happier and stop your snappiness" I say to her "I hate them" She groans "I wouldn't let you take them if they weren't for your own benefit. It'll help I promise you" I state, she looks at me and I take her hand "Please for me? I promise to cuddle you after" I state, I see her lips curve into a smile "Fine" She groans, I give her the small cup with her medicine in and she takes some water slowly. She swallows and then opens to prove that she did it. I smile "Thank you" I smile. She scoots over a little and I get in next to her. She rests her head on my chest. I look at her hand and imagine an engagement ring on it. I start smiling to myself and feel myself get excited "Baby" I hear as Demi taps my chest "Hm yeah? Sorry" I reply "I said is Marissa outside?" She repeats, I nod and I feel Demi's hand travel up my shirt "Even when you're sick you can't resist me" I smile, she laughs "You're right" She chuckles...

I'm going to marry her.

Hey Guys!

I'm super sorry for the delay on everything. I've been busy and I thought I'd give us all some time to reflect on the recent events with Demi. It's safe to say she's getting the help she deserves and is going to be okay.

Thank you for being patient with me.

Don't forget to VOTE and comment any ideas/suggestions you may have.

All the love, M x