Chapter Twenty-Eight...

Our Trip.
Four Weeks Later

Marissa and I have been in Australia for a four days, we fly to Canada in 2 days to surprise Demi. The countries we visited have been beautiful, Thailand being my favourite. I tried Squid there and I really enjoyed it. Marissa didn't that much but she doesn't like many things. I have spoken to Demi as much as I could, my phone has been messing up, she seems to be enjoying touring so much. I saw a lot of pictures and she sent me a lot of pictures she promised to send me.

To: Demi Lovato.
Hey baby. I saw your performance last night, you did amazing. I hope you have a great morning, remember to stay hydrated. I stayed up to message you because my phone is semi working again and well you're like 19 hours behind me. Goodnight well Good morning baby.

I send it and finally close my eyes to sleep. I haven't slept that good because of the time difference, it's not like 2 hours or anything it's like 16-19 hours difference from LA. I wake up at 11am the following morning, Marissa looks over at me "Did you stay up last night?" She asks, I nod "I wanted to message Demi while I could" I reply, she smiles. We walk down to get breakfast once I've cleaned myself up, I have bacon, egg, sausage and she has the same but with pancakes "Are you falling in love with her?" Marissa asks me while I sip my coffee, I look at her "I have been for a while, I just haven't said it yet. I mean one time after we had been intimate, I told her I loved her just as much with her clothes on as I did them off but that's about it" I say looking down, she puts her hand on my shoulder "I know I'm falling in love with her... I just can't bring myself to say it yet, she has to me" I finish "Really? When?" She asks "Bomba's fight, I said she looked amazing and she said she loved me just before we were about to kiss" I say, she nods "She knows your feelings but she has mentioned to me she feels like you don't love her" Marissa says, I sigh "I do love her, Rissa. I just can't say it yet" I say, she smiles and nods. The following morning it's our last day so we do a little more exploring, sit on the beach and relax. Demi called me yesterday and she sounded a little weird, I mean she sounded good but a little weird, I didn't really think much of it because she was probably buzzed from her show the night before. I finish my packing and leave it by the door before posting a picture of my now very tanned self...

@sophiajrparker - we had such a beautiful time exploring but definitely can't wait to come home to reality.

I post it before me and Marissa decide to leave and grab some snacks for the very long flight ahead.

From: Demi Lovato.
I miss you, when can you come and see me? :( Also, I invited Jenna to the Canada shows, so we can hang out, she's great!

To: Demi Lovato.
I'm not sure, pumpkin. I'll try my hardest to see you soon. I miss you more. And really? okay..

I lock my phone and turn it on aeroplane mode, a little confused and pissed that I am going to end up seeing my brother's Fiancé on tour when I go and surprise Demi. I use my iPad to find a movie for the flight, Marissa can sleep through the whole thing, whereas me I can't sleep on planes, they are so uncomfortable and people are so loud. My focus is completely off the movie and on my career, I've come to the conclusion I want to take up psychology and do it as a job, I have the degree for it and there's so many in LA, or I could do it with Mike at Cast Centres. I could definitely then invest more time into my charity and do what I love. Mike is so kind and he spoke about us joining together but I dismissed it because I didn't know what I wanted to do but maybe that could work.