Chapter Ten.

Ice Skating.
Around a month later

Demi and I have spent the last month getting to know each other, she went back to Texas to spend Christmas with her family. We still kiss occasionally, we're just not dating. I don't want to date yet. She was my New Years Kiss though. Marissa is a little hostile towards the thing we have, she's worried Demi might hurt me or visa versa which I understand but she has to let me make my own mistakes.

It's Thursday today and I've decided to pick up my old hobby which is Ice Skating and I decide to bring Demi along with me, she's not too pleased considering she can't skate well but it'll be fun. I have kind of adapted to paparazzi following her everywhere, i also let her post some pictures of us on her Instagram, I sound controlling but I just like privacy, we're best friends that's all they need to know. I drive to the ice rink and Demi insists we listen to her album "Who even is this? She can't sing very well" I say, she looks at me and I burst out laughing "I'm kidding, this is my favourite song" I say as she puts Daddy Issues on, she hits my shoulder and I laugh even more. Once we arrive, we start to walk in, Demi puts her arm around my shoulders as I lock my car "Do you mind me doing this" She says looking down at me, I look up a little and shake my head, smiling at her. I see a flash and Demi does too, so she removes her arm but I put it back "Don't worry about them remember, pretend they aren't there" I say reminding her of some words she told me a few months back, she nods and throws her arm over my shoulders again. Once we get to the door, I say hello to the receptionist as my parents own this rink. Clark gets Demi some skates as I already have my own. Once I have done my own skates up, I do her laces. "Ready?" I ask, she nods and I grab her hand and help her up "Show me some of your own stuff first" Demi asks "Okay, but I'm a little rusty" I say, she chuckles and I step onto the ice. I go around twice before doing some old tricks. Once I've finished I moon walk back to Demi before turning around and taking her hand, she bursts out laughing as she records that "I have to learn to do that" She says, I start laughing before she puts her phone aside and joins me, I guide her around the rink as she struggles a little. She soon gets the hang of it but then becomes a little too big for her boots as she trips and bangs her lip and cheek. I rush over quickly stopping as I go onto my knees "Demz?" I say, she turns over her cheek already bruising and her lip bleeding. I look down at her lip and use the sleeve of my jacket to wipe it away a little "Are you okay?" I ask, she looks at me and nods a little "My cheek hurts and my lip" I hear her say, I nod "Can you stand for me?" I ask, she nods and I get up to help her up. "It's okay, I got you" I say, as she slips a little. We glide back to the sides where I sit her on the counter while I get the first aid kit and an ice pad. I return and she's looking down. "Here put this on your cheek, while I clean your lip and get your shoes" I say. She smiles and lifts her head. She places the pad on her cheek and I clean her lip with anti bacterial wipes before placing small butterfly stitches on it. I untie her skates for her before getting her shoes. I slip them on for her as they are only her Yeezy's. I untie my skates before putting my vans on. I give Clark the key for the rink before we leave. Demi still holding the pad to her face "I'm sorry, I shouldn't of brought you here" I say randomly as we approach the door "Hey, don't say that. I enjoyed it. It was great, I just overstepped my boundaries with the ice. I'm not dead, just a cut and bruise. I really enjoyed Skating with you, Soph" I hear her say, I look at her and she steps closer to me removing the pad, she leans forward to kiss my lips "It was great watching you skate" She says pulling away, I smile and we leave the rink.

Demi's show.

Marissa and I decided to attend one of Demi's shows. I've never seen her live so I'm excited. Demi's performing a new song called 'Ruin The Friendship' which didn't make the album but is amazing apparently, according to Marissa.

THE SHOW.

"Good evening everyone" Demi says, I smile at how she speaks to the crowd. Once we're a few songs in she sits on the stool "I wrote this song after the album, alongside another song. My last relationship ended very messy, I'm always open with you guys and I always will be however, there's just one aspect of my life I want to keep a secret and that's right now... here's a song that will give the smallest insight" I hear her say before she meets my eyes and smiles at me, I smile.

Specific lyrics in the song she's singing gets me

Your body's looking good tonight
I'm thinking we should cross the line
Let's ruin the friendship, let's ruin the friendship
Do all the things on our minds
What's taking us all this time
Let's ruin the friendship, let's ruin the friendship.

She looks at me each time she sings those lyrics. I wish I could date straight away because I want to but my heart can't yet. I sigh a little and watch her. She finishes her show with Cool For The Summer and I must admit her dancing got me feeling many different things. I walk into Demi's dressing room and she's sat there "Hey" She says looking up from her phone "Hey" I say, she smiles and leans her head on my shoulder " I'm tired, can I stay at your house" she asks, looking up at me sweetly, I smile and peck her lips "You can" I reply. She changes into some sweatpants and we walk out. I wrap my arm around her waist and she puts her arm over my shoulder "it's so late" She says, I laugh. We get into my car and drive to my house.

Let's Ruin The Friendship?

Once we're settled in bed "Can we cuddle, I know it's soon but I really need to cuddle" Demi asks, I nod and she rests her arm over my body... "Soph..." Demi says "Hmm.." I reply half asleep "Let's ruin the friendship" She replies before she completely drops to sleep with no explanation.

¡Hey Guys!

I noticed the votes aren't doing so well. I really appreciate votes and they help a lot so please, it doesn't take that long, go back and vote for the chapters. I don't want to be dependent on the votes but they really do help me.

The picture attached, Chloe Bridges (from Camp Rock) is my best visualisation of Sophia in my head,
Perhaps with green eyes.

I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter, I did make some changes to Demi's real life album, but nothing too drastic, it'll be explained in future chapters.

Sophia and Demi might just ruin the friendship, or will a sneaky visit from Kim De Jesus ruin that, find out next Wednesday.

Yes, I changed the update day because Thursday are a little too rammed for me. I have more time Wednesday's, hope you don't mind.

Happy New Year.

DONT FORGET TO COMMENT/VOTE THEY MATTER TO ME!!!?

All the love, M x