Chapter Eighteen...

Ellen..

"Now, welcome Demi Lovato!" Ellen says as I watch from home, she looks really good. She waves as she walks out before sitting down. "Welcome, you're here to talk about your new tour and your documentary right?" Demi nods, smiling "However, theres a couple things we want to cover and know about right now" Ellen says, I see Demi chuckle "So you posted a picture a few days ago that got a lot of people talking because you mentioned that you didn't like your thighs in that picture, now we just want to know what's wrong with them? You are effortlessly beautiful and I'm sure everyone in this room agrees with me" In which the crowd cheers, Demi smiles "Thank you so much, I'm a perfectionist, which I am definitely trying to get under control. I don't want to be that anymore. I want to be able to look in the mirror and embrace my curves and love my body" Demi says, Ellen nods "I'm glad you're trying to control that. Now are we allowed to talk about this?" Ellen asks, showing a picture of me and Demi, where Demi has her arm over my shoulders and mine is around her waist and we are looking at each other. I see Demi smile really big "Do you wanna tell us about that, and possibly what scratched your neck" Ellen says, Demi starts laughing "I actually don't want to go into that just yet, I'm in a good place I don't want to bring that into my work life. Just know that I am happy very happy, and I'm having fun and Batman's claws are getting sharp so he clawed my neck last night" I hear Demi say, Ellen smiles "Wow, we've never not seen you go public with whatever this is... But we all want to know, what is it like being friends with the biggest producers daughter in the world??" Ellen asks, I semi roll my eyes "Sophia? She's just a normal person!! I don't see her as the biggest producers daughter, I see her as Sophia Parker who just happens to be their daughter, her parents are supper down to earth and she is an amazing person, who I really enjoy spending time with. She's so funny and a great cook by the way!" Demi gushes about me, it makes me blush knowing she thinks that of me "I met her and her parents a few years back when she was a little younger. Theres been lots of speculation you and her are dating, I.E the picture?" Ellen says, she's starting to piss me off slightly, Demi chuckles "Ellen, honey. I'm not answering any dating questions, if I feel I am ready to share that part of my life again, I will" Demi says, Ellen holds her hands up in defeat. They talk about Demi's documentary before Demi's interview finishes.

So?? What was it like?

Demi comes to my house shortly after her interview, she creeps up on me in the kitchen "Hey my pumpkin" She whispers as she puts her hands on my waist, I jump out of fright and she chuckles "You scared me" I say laughing. I stop what I am doing and turn around in her arms. I peck her lips before looking down at her neck "Is your neck sore?" I ask, blushing slightly "Only a little bit, not massively" She says, I nod "I'm sorry again" I say, she smiles "I don't want to hear anymore apologising for it. It just shows me I did my job good and I am highly guessing I did" She smirks, I blush and bow my head into her shoulder "You definitely did an amazing job. I can't stop thinking about it" I say, she looks at me "Me either, especially when Ellen brought up the marks, everything came back. Damn, you're so beautiful" She whispers the last part. I lean closer to kiss her lips, which heats up pretty quickly, she lifts me onto the kitchen counter and rests her hands around me, I put my hand on her face/neck as she bites my lip a little. That turns me on a lot and a small moan escapes my mouth "Sophia, I'm home and I have cake" Marissa shouts, I groan and Demi pulls away and sits on a stool quickly "So this cake is so good, I ate a lot of it but I saved you some figuring you could use some for energy, Demi's stamina is huge!" She says as she walks through "Oh... Hey, Demi" I hear her say, I chuckle "I forget you and Demi are friends" I reply "Thanks for the cake and the heads up about Demi's stamina, I'm sure I'll find out about it sooner or later" I say smirking a little, Demi says hi to Marissa "Didn't you get an idea about it last night?" Marissa asks "Oh my god, I'm not discussing this with you... I'm going to shower" I say, she starts laughing "When you're ready you can put the crime show on in my room and I'll be done soon" I say to Demi, she nods and I rub her shoulder before going upstairs well kind of, I sit on the stairs in hope they say something about me "SO? What was it like?" I hear Marissa say, Demi chuckles "Amazing, I didn't expect it, as it was our first time together I expected less but it was so much more" I hear Demi say, reminiscing the night. I can't really say anything because I will be telling Lauren (from Fifth Harmony) everything when we meet "Did you or her give? or both?" I hear Marissa ask "I gave, I don't want her to feel pressured into giving to me yet, I want her to feel comfortable enough to do it and that wasn't then but Marissa it was so hot, like she is so beautiful" Demi says, I smile to myself "You'll be shocked when she does do it... Not to be a bummer but me and Paris used to have conversations like this and she used to say despite her being younger, she was really good in bed and that she likes to keep her options open" Marissa says, that's weird, Paris and her talking about our sex lives.... "Isn't it weird knowing this stuff about your cousin?" Demi asks, basically reading my mind "Yes! Totally, however I heard them a lot and I heard you guys last night, and not to mention you are my best friend and I expect to know these things not in full detail though please, and Paris was a very close friend of mine before her passing" Marissa says... I decide I have heard enough and go and take my shower. Letting the water run over my body, I then start to think about last night again, gosh why am I so obsessed? It was just so good... I shake my thoughts away before stepping out of the shower, I change into some pyjama shorts (I spend a lot of time in my pyjamas okay) and a the t-shirt Demi left here, obviously washed. I walk out with wet hair and Demi is laying in my bed, she has cuddled into Jax and has fallen asleep, I take a picture, fascinated by the cuteness of the image in front of me; her day was pretty long and it's only 4:45pm. She has a show tomorrow, so she needs a lot of rest and we are going to an 'Emo Night' Demi persuaded me to go on the condition I bring the Fifth Harmony girls with me because Demi goes off with her friends. I get in next to her putting the television on a lower volume, I move Jax so I don't lay on him and I feel Demi put her arm over my stomach and lay closer to me... I decide to watch her tv show until she decides she has had enough sleep....

!Hey Guys!

I hope you enjoyed this chapter, the sexual contented chapters will be a little more frequent, after the 19th chapter, not ridiculously but nobody has complained, I had dms that stated people enjoyed them so it suits me as I semi enjoy writing them.

Sophia and Demi are really reminiscing after their night, could their sex drives be taking over... Well it's lucky none of them are men... :). Enjoy x

Please VOTE and comment anything you want to see in the coming chapter.

All the love, M x