Chapter Seventy-One.

A/N: Just to clarify this is a flashback chapter. There's a pre warning.

I hurt you.

"For god sake I'm not going in a circle about this" She says "A circle about our fucking relationship Demi" I say "No, a circle of you accusing me or getting pissed at me" She replies "You really don't care huh" She says "No I don't" I state, she shakes her head "You're unbelievable, you make me feel shit. You make me feel like I can't win or be myself around you anymore. How am I supposed to get married if we're like this?" She asks "How dare you say that?" I say becoming more angry "Say what? The truth? Afraid of it now" She says "Demi, don't push me" I say, she shakes her head "Push you? In what sense?!" She says raising her voice "You know what sense. Don't talk to me like I'm dirt. I fucking do everything for you" I say, she laughs "The only thing you do Sophia is make me feel bad about myself" She says coming close to my face. I push her away "Get away from me" I state, her eyes widen "How fucking dare you lay a hand on me" She states "Go away Demi" I say, she comes closer "You're disgusting. You make me feel disgusting" She says. Red. All I see is red "Fuck you" I say as I hit her clean across in the face, she falls to the ground and I come back to reality. I gasp "Demi" I say, she has tears in her eyes "Demi oh my god" I say, going down to her level "I'm so sorry. Oh my god" I say to her "Y-you hit me" She stutters "Demi I'm so sorry, I didn't mean too" I say. She shakes her head "Demi? Sophia?" I hear, we both look and see Marissa stood in the walk way. I feel my stomach turn and I feel sick rise up. I run to the bathroom and throw up. How did I just hurt the woman I love... how did I just hit her. What am I. I think. I feel someone pull my hair back and kneel next to me. I get some tissue from the side and wipe my mouth before flushing the chain and falling back. I finally open my eyes "Demi..." I say as I look down "I'm so sorry, I never should've done that. I'm so sorry" I say. I look up and meet her eyes and see her eye blacking. "I-" I say as I lean to touch her face she flinches a little and closes her eyes. I jump up "No, no, no" I say "Sophia" she shouts as I run upstairs. I quickly drag my bag and start packing things "Sophia" Demi says, I go into the closet and get basic things "Sophia, stop" Demi says getting in front of me. She grabs my face "Stop" She says. She grabs my hand "You're not running away from it" She states. I frown "What?" I say "Look at my face" She says. I follow her orders "You did this" She states. I feel tears form in my eye "I'm s-" she cuts me off by shaking her head "You hurt someone you're supposed to love" She replies. I let the tears fall "It's not okay" She says "But I refuse to let this break us" She states, I frown through my tears "We need a break so perhaps you moving out, you can live here until you sort a new place out. We'll spend some time apart but it will not be forever" She states demandingly, taking back the authority I clearly stole when I laid hands on her. I look at her "Why?" She asks "Because you are my forever, Sophia. I don't want anyone else" She states "I'm sorry I'm sorry, I'm sorry" I say as I fall into her lap. She strokes my hair "I'm sorry... I love you so much, I'm sorry, i love you so much" I whisper repeatedly against her heart until I drop to sleep. Hoping this was all a sick dream.

A week later.

I wake up. I go to our bedroom and look to see Demi is still asleep. I smile but then look at her, I see her face "God no" I say. I did that. It's slowly gone down but still very visible. It's 8am so Demi won't be awake for a while. I quickly go into the studio. I set my bags by the door last night. I've been staying in the guest room. I found an apartment and have been moving my things in ever since, I haven't told Demi. I begin writing: