Chapter Seventy-Four

Wedding Plan & Children?

Today is the day Demi and I finalise our wedding, we've planned for months. Today's our wedding day and I dont know how to act. I'm so nervous, this is like what we've been waiting for. Today. I'm sat with my mom and Lauren as I get my hair done and my make up done. Im so scared. I'm so happy but i dont know how to feel wow. Demi and I spoke about children a lot before this and we decided we would try a sperm donor and were just waiting to see if Demi is pregnant.

Wedding
I stand at the aisle doors waiting for Demi, I'm in a white lace dress:

I wear white heels underneath and my skin is tanned and my hair is curled lightly

I wear white heels underneath and my skin is tanned and my hair is curled lightly. I make sure to have waterproof mascara because I know I'm going to cry the second I see Demi "Baby?" I hear the soft angelic voice of my soon to be wife, I contain myself before turning around and seeing her "Wow" I say with my mouth open "You look mesmerising" I say... Demi wears:

Which compliments her figure so perfect

Which compliments her figure so perfect. She looks me up and down and smiles "I'm the luckiest wife in the world" she says. She takes my hand "Let's get hitched" she chuckles, i smile and wipe my eyes. The doors open as Best Part by Daniel Cesar and H.E.R begins to play but we got Taehyung, Jimin, Jin and Jungkook to cover it. I actually became great friends with the guys and we have a collab coming soon. Demi and I walk behind Junior and Jenna's daughter Jessie who are the ring bearer and flower girl. Once we reach the end, I see my dad smile and my mom wipe her eyes.

"Good Afternoon, today we're here for the marriage of two beloved women, Sophia and Demetria. Please be seated" I smile and the ceremony begins properly "I declare that I know not of any legal reason why we may not register as partners in law. I understand that on signing this document we will be forming a civil partnership with each other, please if anyone has any lawful impediments as to why these two shouldn't marry please speak now" Me and Demi look around "Silence" I chuckle. The ceremony continues and it's my turn to say my vows "Firstly, you look beautiful baby. I promise to love you at your worst, and love you at your best. I promise to be with you in sickness and in health, when you're delivering our baby or you're having your wisdom teeth out I promise to be there and nurse you through the pain. I promise to love you till death do us part baby" I see Demi smile and wipe her eyes. She continues with her vows and soon enough the ceremony is over. We kiss and we walk back down the aisle.