Chapter Eight.

I'm Not Jealous.

I wake up in my own bed, I look over and Demi seems to have gone. I turn over to look at the time and it's 6:34pm. I groan and stand up. I wipe the tired from my eyes before picking Jax, my puppy up. I walk down the stairs, I notice everyone in the living room, including Demi, her girlfriend, Marissa, my parents "You woke up?" Demi smiles sweetly once she sees me in the door way "I wasn't dying Demz" I say chuckling "Hey Lauren!" I say smiling, she replies with a hey before I go into the kitchen. Part of me feels really bad that I literally could've had sex with Demi knowing she has a girlfriend who loves her very much. What am I doing?. I sigh lightly and let Jax get some water and kibble before grabbing myself a drink. I pick him back up before walking into the living room. I sit on the sofa opposite to where Demi and Lauren are sat. It makes me sick that they get the happy ending. "Stop Sophia. Stop being this person" I say to myself. Jax lays cuddled on my chest/neck, he's small enough to do that which is so adorable.

From Marissa Callahan:
Hey, I'm really sorry about what happened earlier, I didn't mean to be so cruel to you. It was so insensitive of me, I'm really sorry ☹️.

From Demi Lovato:
Why do you keep giving me and Lauren those looks, more specifically Lauren, I thought we were okay? I mean you kinda proved we were in your room... Are you jealous? 🤔

I read both texts before looking up at Demi and frowning, before shaking my head.

To Marissa Callahan:
You know, it hurt to know my own family would do that to me, my own flesh and blood, Marissa, but I've learnt now that blood is thicker than water and I'd never forgive myself if I didn't treat people how Paris would want me too.
Perhaps I needed that to realise my true feelings but we'll save that conversation for just us when we're alone. Don't worry ❤️.

To Demi Lovato:
Because she's lounging on you like you're a damn cushion. We are okay, however I feel extremely bad that she is so happy and fascinated by you and then we could've easily had sex in my room behind her back. No, Demi, I'm not jealous.

The Barbecue.

"So we're going to start the barbecue now, if you wanna join us outside" My dad says, I look at everyone leave as I begin to lay on the sofa when Lauren asks Demi if she's coming out, Demi replies with "I will join you in a second babe, Jax isn't allowed out on grass yet so I want to see him" She blatantly lies, because my dog is 3 months old and had all of his injections. I bite my lip to stop me laughing at how gullible Lauren is. Lauren nods and smiles before walking away "You're a really bad liar considering you're an actress" I say laughing, she pushes my shoulder and laughs. She sits next to me, moving my legs to on her lap as she pets Jax "It's so adorable how he lays in your neck" She says, I smile and nod "He's my little baby" I reply. He squirms a little as he finds a new position there's a small silence before Demi speaks "I know it's bad Soph, I do but I can't stop thinking about our kiss in your room" She says "I know it's just fun and it'll never go anywhere and I know I'm dating Lauren but I really want to kiss you again..." I hear her say, she rests her hand on my thigh and I look at her "Kiss me" I say, she looks at me "Kiss me Demi" I repeat. She wastes no time in leaning forward and our lips meet. The risk of Lauren walking in at any moment is what gives us the rush. I rest my hand on her cheek as I deepen it a little, she slowly moves her hand up my thigh and grips a little which really turns me on... "Sophia, so I was wondering if I could bor- what the fuck?" I hear and immediately pull away "Marissa wait" I say "What the fuck is there to explain?" She asks "Marissa stop. It's my fault" I hear Demi say "So you forced your lips onto her?" She asks, I shake my head "I wanted to Marissa, I wanted to kiss her. I wanted to feel just close to someone for a minute, who can make me feel the security Paris did and for that brief second Demi did, so please don't get pissed, we know it was wrong and we'll make sure it never happens again, right Demi" I say nudging her arm, she nods and Marissa's face softens "You have a beautiful girlfriend Demi, don't ruin this" I hear Marissa say. I walk out to the Barbecue and I see Lauren talking to one of the fifth harmony girls "Dinah!!!" I shout, she looks at me and chuckles as I walk over, I hug her and kiss her cheek "I missed you so bad!!" I say, she laughs "I missed you more"

As the night progresses I see Demi and Lauren looking very loving towards each other but Demi keeps diverting her eyes towards me and I always meet them, always. I begin to think about what if Demi if my new Paris, well not literally because nobody will make me feel like she did, nobody, maybe I was jealous over them because they get to love each other and I can't love Paris in person anymore. I wish she was still here. I do.

"Soph, we're going to take a group photo, are you cool to be in it?" Demi asks touching my back. I smile and nod. I stand in between Marissa and Demi, Dinah kneeling in front of me. We all smile and it turns out to be an amazing photo. I waste no time in uploading it to my instagram I caption it

@sophiajrparker: my favourite people 🌹❤️

It's over Demi.

Once the night draws to an end, I see Demi and Lauren, Lauren looks quite upset "It's over Demi" I hear. I kind of stay back "I heard everything Demi. I heard you tell her you want to kiss her, I heard everything Marissa said, fuck I even heard your mouths fucking kissing. Why aren't I good enough for you?" I hear her ask "Lauren... please hear me out" Demi asks "There's nothing to hear out, I know where I stand Demi and it's okay, don't worry. I'm not as pissed as I should be. Perhaps one day we'll be friends, but even if she's not the one now she will be in the long run. Have a great night" I hear Lauren say before walking past me... I look back at Demi and shes got tears in her eyes... I decide to go and sit down next to her... "Hey..." I say, she looks at me "Hey? Hey? Is that all you can say, after what you did? You caused me to lose Lauren, she was my girlfriend. Why would you ask me to kiss you? Just because you didn't get your happy ending doesn't mean you can ruin mine, Sophia" I hear her say quite loudly, people come out confused. Her face immediately turns to regret "Sophia, I didn't mean that" I hear her say regret filling her voice. "No, you've said enough. If that's how you feel then great. You can get your things and get the fuck out of my house. I say I grab the back of her jacket and lead her through to the front door. "Don't bother contacting me Demi. Our friendship is very much over" I say slamming the door and running up to my room.

¡Hey Guys!

Happy New Year. I hope 2018 is amazing for you. I hope you all own it.

I hope you enjoyed this chapter... Looks like our pair didn't exactly go to plan. I'll be updating Thursday also but felt you guys deserved this as a New Years Update.

Have a blissful 2018 guys.

All the love, M x

Concentrate.On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara