Chapter Sixty-Three...

Rock In Rio...

It's a few weeks since I passed out and was told I am overworking myself, two weeks since Demi and I returned from Croatia where we went for vacation, it was so beautiful and we had so much fun. Demi performed at Rock In Rio a few months ago and pictures have just been released, she was truly glowing and it bothers me that I couldn't go and support her on that. She was super okay with it, I watched on a live stream and we spoke before and after which was good, she has never performed in front of that many people before and she did great.

Demi is sleeping next to me and I'm scrolling through my Twitter and I see two accounts called infamouslovato and DemiDirt. I've only heard/come across this account a handful of times and it's basically just leaking shit from Demi's private account, which is totally invasive but that's not my business, I read a few questions fans have asked and I start laughing "Wow" I say to myself, I feel Demi move "Baby, stop moving" She groans as she gets comfortable again "Sorry" I laugh.

@xoxoinfamous How many people has Demi slept with since dating Sophia?

@dophiamyheart 7 including Sophia!

@xoxoinfamous Is Dophia's sex life active?

@justophia91 YES! So active, you'd be shocked how many times they come to events with hickeys!

@xoxoinfamous Give us two names of the people Demi slept with 😉.

@bellademiparker Sophia Parker and Jayme Rae (both recently)

@xoxoinfamous when was it?

@bellademiparker Sophia like 2 days ago, she posts after sex selfies on the account and Jayme, Rock In Rio haha!

I frown, I know I'm recent but Jayme Rae, where do I know that name from... Jayme... are you kidding me. "What the fuck?" I say in a louder tone which shakes Demi up "WHY do you wake me" She groans, I stand up "You slept with Jayme Rae in Rio?" I state, she wakes up "No, no. I didn't, I swear Sophia I didn't" She says "Just admit it, Demi" I say furious "Admit what? What do you want me to admit that I didn't sleep with her, that I haven't touched anyone or let anyone touch me" She shouts back "Admit you don't trust me" She says, I laugh and walk away "Exactly, if you stopped believing stupid accounts and trusted me, this wouldn't happen" She replies "I'm believing something that's true, Demetria. You posted pictures of us on your private account that they know about, how are they wrong about this" I ask "Because I didn't do it. What does it take for you to believe I only want you" She replies "A lot more than whatever you think you're doing" I say, walking down the stairs "Sophia, don't walk away from me" I hear her shout "Sophia" She says, I slide my shoes on and walk out of the house and get in my car.

I don't know how long I've been out but I look at the time "Fuck" I say to myself, it's 4:15pm, I'm not surprised if they haven't sent a search warrant out for me. I see missed calls from Marissa, Demi, Jayme, and my parents. My phone must've been on silent. I decide now would be a good time to go home... I prepare myself for a long journey home, but not before stopping for some gas on the way, I get a few snacks and a bottle of water. Around 2 hours later I pull into the drive, I speed up and then park next to Demi's car. By the time I have made it to the door, Demi is stood there "Are you kidding me?" She asks, I frown "What?" I ask "Where have you been? I've called you so many times, do you know how worried I've been" She asks "I'm sorry" I say bowing my head "You could've texted" She states, I nod "I'm sorry I am" I reply, I walk inside setting my keys on the side "I got sent proof you didn't cheat, before you get mad, hear me out" I plead, she rolls her eyes but nods "I just saw the tweets and most of their stuff had been accurate, from pictures, songs, even about our sex lives, i dont know if they hate us together and i dont know who it is but I fell for that part and I am sorry. I had no right to cause you, I had no right to say you weren't doing enough to prove it's only me you want, I had no right to doubt you and I am so sorry, I promise I won't believe anything until I have solid proof or you've told me" I say truthfully, Demi's face softens "Do you trust me? Truthfully?" She asks, I look at her and nod "I do, i dont know why I didn't answer before" I reply, she nods "I'd never sleep with anyone other than you while we're dating. We live together for god sake" She states "I-" I start but she shakes her head "Just please have more faith in me" She asks. She rests her hand on my shoulder "Do you still want me?" I ask, she laughs at me "Of course I do stupid ass" She says pushing my shoulder "You're not forgiven though" She states, I nod and she pulls me closer to her and she pecks my lips a few times before she deepens it, I slide my hands down to her butt and she smiles into the kiss "I really am sorry" I say pulling away. She nods "I know you are, it's over with just ask next time, don't just assume, okay?" She asks, I peck her lips "I promise mi amor" I reply "Let's go to dinner, it's getting late" She says taking my hand.

We are met with a bunch of paparazzi outside of the restaurant as we start to leave "Hey Demi, Hey Sophia" A guy says, I hold Demi's hand tighter and she pulls me closer as we smile at them "How's your evening girls" He asks "Good" Demi replies "Sophia what did you think of that account accusing Demi of cheating" He asks "It was funny" I reply "Hey, Demi how's the sobriety" Another paparazzi shouts "Seriously? Fuck you" I say at him "Touché" He replies "Find a better fucking job, stay away from her" I reply as we get to the car "I'll drive" I say, she nods and I open the door for her. "Sophia?" They ask "Seriously move out of the way" I say. I get in the car, I beep my horn and they move out of the way. I speed off towards the parking lot entrance, I hear sniffles "Baby, don't listen to them" I say as I hold my hand out, she entwines our fingers "They are right" She states. I pull over as soon as I can "No, they aren't. You aren't drinking anymore, you've gotten help, I am here. Baby, seriously you're so strong. They say that to get a reaction from you. I promise they are wrong" I state, she looks up at me "You think?" She croaks "I know baby love" I say, I lean forward and wipe her tears before kissing her lips "i love you, always" She whispers "i love you more, Lovato" I smile...

!Hey Guys!

How did you like this chapter? Of course I have no reliable source to know if Demi and Jayme ever had a thing, I just put it in there to show a point of Sophia's trust issues.

How did you like the introduction of my new book? Let me know if I should continue that boom as well.

Don't forget to VOTE and comment any ideas/suggestions, I'm open to them.

All the love, M x