Chapter Sixty...

Sober...

August 19th. 1 day before Demi's birthday. I wake up and go straight to the studio in the house "Ready to reveal your truth?" I ask Demi, she looks at me "It's not just my truth is it?" I hear her say, I frown and she stands up and there's blood dripping from her "Why are you bleeding??" I ask "You did this" She states "No I didn't" I reply "You stabbed me repeatedly, why would you?" She asks "Yeah, Soph.... why would you?" I hear another voice say, I look around and it's Paris "What?" I ask "You did this to both of us" Paris says "Did what? What did I do?" I ask "You killed us" I hear them say before Demi drops in my arms.

"No" I say shooting up, I sit up and everything is dark still. I see the dogs at the bottom of my feet, Jax looks up when he sees me sitting up. I look at the time 3:13am. I sigh before I feel an arm touch me, I flinch and look over "Baby what's wrong?" Demi asks, I shake my head "Nothing, go back to sleep, D" I say, I feel her arm touch my back "You're sweating" I hear Demi's raspy voice say. I look at my shirt and it's covered in sweat "I- Uh, I'm gonna get some water" I state. I get out of bed and Jax follows me. I stand at the door looking at the moon "What did I do?" I whisper as I sip my water "You loved her more" I hear a faint whisper say. I look around to see if it was Demi. The voice was too high to be Demi's. "Who's there?" I ask "You know who I am, Sophia" The voice says... The way it said Sophia "Paris" I say, I see a shadow looking figure come out "You're really living the life aren't you?" I hear her say "I'm having fun" I say "She seems nice" She whispers "Who? Demi?" I ask "Hm" I hear "She is, she's amazing" I whisper "What did I do in my dream? How were you there?" I ask "I'm everywhere you are, Sophia" She chuckles "I promised I would be" She whispers "For your dream... You loved Demi more and she thought you loved me more and it killed her. You stabbed her in the back for saying you loved me more out of spite" She says "But I love her..." I say, I look over and examine the face of Paris "But do you love her more than me?" She asks, I sigh "I do" I say, I feel a hand on my leg "Then that's all I need" She says "I love you more than anything Sophia, which is why I'm letting you go. I held onto you for almost 5 years, I never disturbed you or interrupted your love life" She says, I feel hot tears come down my face "I love you Paris, I'm sorry" I say "You have nothing to be sorry for, you did what I asked, you found love after me" She says "Now I have to watch you and protect you" She whispers "James says he loves you and he misses you so much" She says, I look "This is my goodbye sweetheart" She says kneeling in front of me. She leans up and kisses my head, I just feel something touch me, something wet "Dont go" I say. "You need this..." She whispers in my ear "I love you forever remember?" She says, I nod and then I hear a light switch on in the kitchen, I turn around to make sure it's Demi before turning back and Paris had gone. I wipe my eyes quickly before standing up "Baby, it's freezing come inside" Demi says. I dry my eyes again before nodding and walking into the warmth "Have you been crying?" She asks "It's nothing, we'll talk about it later. Let's go to bed" I say. I lock the door and take her hand as we go upstairs. I lay down and Demi's the big spoon, she wraps her arm around me and kisses my neck. I smile and entwine our fingers before closing my eyes.

I wake up and it's 10:15am, I'm extremely tired but it'll pass soon, hopefully. I stretch and realise Demi isn't there, I lean over and look at my phone. I open it and answer a few texts from my mom, Marissa and Lauren. I then see a tweet of Demi's come through which says:

 I then see a tweet of Demi's come through which says: