Chapter Thirty-One...

A/N - Still Demi's Point Of View.

Please, be okay..

We all sit down waiting for the doctor to give us an update, my heart immediately starts to beat faster as he tells us to sit down "So, as you know Sophia became unresponsive again but for a longer period of time, which starved her brain of oxygen, we don't think it was too much but any starvation of oxygen isn't good. Her surgery went well, turns out she had two bullet holes, we didn't find the bullet in her so we assume it came out the other hole, as you know there is a pending investigation on this" He says, I hear Mrs Parker let out a small cry "What caused the unresponsiveness then?" My father asks "The bullet was close to hitting the jugular vein, a vital vein in your neck, if it had hit it, she would've died instantly. We believe it skimmed the vein, and came out near the back of her neck, so it definitely travelled a bit, probably hitting other veins which caused her arm to become paralysed" He replies, I let out a small whimper "Will she survive? Be truthful with us" Mr Parker asks, the doctor looks at us "Its hard to tell. I don't want to give you guys false hope but she's more responsive now then she was when we first pulled her round, I'm not saying she won't become unresponsive but its unlikely. Please don't be alarmed when she wakes up, her brain will be messy and she'll be confused because of the starvation" He finishes... He welcomes us to go into her "Demi, you can go in first" Her parents say, I ask if they are sure and they just nod and smile. I walk in and I see her laying there, she has tubes in her mouth, keeping her breathing, she has a bandaid on her neck, clearly where the wounds are. I sit down by her bed and I grab her hand "I can't believe this happened" I whisper "You're so innocent, you don't deserve anything but happiness..." I whisper. I bring her hand up to my lips "All you do is help people and bring happiness to them, you don't deserve this, but they'll get them, baby. I promise they will get them" I cry, tears dropping onto her hand "I adore you so much, Sophia. Please be okay, and please don't leave me" I sob as I feel a hand on my shoulder. I look up and it's Mrs Parker "I'm sorry" I say, she shakes her head , she grabs my hand "She laid there Demi, scared out of her mind, asking me if she was going to die, she said to me just before she went unresponsive, tears in her eyes and she stuttered 'Mom, she doesn't know, Demi doesn't know I love her' . She does love you Demi, I know that and deep down you do, be patient with her, she will rely on you after this and I wouldn't trust anyone else" I hear her mom says, I really sob, I let everything out "I'm so in love her, Mrs Parker. I really am. I didn't expect to fall in love, I didn't. I adore every inch of her" I cry, she wraps her arm around me "Call me Claire. Trust me Demi, she does you too, she doesn't show her emotions a lot but she looks at you a lot more lovingly then she did Paris. Whatever happens, you're the one, I know" I hear her say as she hugs me "You think so?" I ask tearfully "I know so" She says... I kind of just lean into her and we sit by her bed.

3 days later

It's been around 3 days since Sophia got shot, I came home and I haven't left the hospital once just in case I miss her waking up. I need her to wake up. "Demi, go home, shower, catch up on a bit of sleep, see your dogs, go grocery shopping and get her favourite snacks ready. If anything happens I promise I'll call you" Claire says, I hesitate at first not wanting to leave her but give in knowing I need to clean myself up. I call Max to pick me up which he does and then drops me at home... I walk into my house and my dogs greet me, I smile at them and fall onto the sofa, I let out a loud sigh before picking my phone up for the first proper time.

From Kehlani: Hey... I heard about Soph, is she okay? Can I come and see her? Are you okay? Have you eaten?

From Demi'sDancers Group Chat: Hey, we're all here for you when you need us, Demi. We love Sophia and we are all praying for her right now. Keep us updated. We love you.

I smile at their consideration and give them both a small update. My mom texted asking if Sophia was okay, they haven't met yet but she knows how much I care about her. I sit for a few minutes before going up to my room, I lay my head on my pillow and soon enough my sleep takes over... I wake up and squint my eyes a little. I look over at my night stand and notice the time is 3:34pm, shit how long did I sleep for. I look at my phone and see if there are any updates on Sophia, which there aren't, I sigh. I seem to be doing that a lot. I shower, washing my hair and body. I decide to follow Claire's advice and go shopping to get some of Sophia's favourite candy and stuff. I get into my car deciding to bring Batman and Ella with me because they are allowed in the store. I step out to enter the store and paps swarm me with questions about Sophia and my tour. Ignoring them the best I could I walk into the store, collect the items and walk out again. "Demi is Sophia okay?" A paparazzi asks, I look towards him and I smile at his sympathy, I enter my car and set the dogs on the seat beside me. I speed off towards my house. Sitting down again on the sofa, letting out a sigh I not long ago did. I put the TV on for background noise, I look down at my outfit, noticing I accidentally put Sophia's ACDC shirt on. I bring it up to my nose and smell her scent. I hear my phone go off and it's four updates, one being the parkers released a statement a few hours ago, one being Matthew texting me, another being pictures of me finally seen outside and finally one from Marissa.

From Marissa: Come back, quickly!

!Hey Guys!

Sophia isn't awake properly yet... Demi's slightly distraught without her. What does Marissa have to tell?

Again, this chapter isn't that interesting because Sophia is still out cold but I hope you enjoyed it anyway. It was nice to write in Demi's Point Of View so I might add it in every now and again.

Kehlani will also start making more appearances.

YES, Demi's tour will resume.

VOTE and comment any suggestions or ideas you have, I am open to them.

BTW - I don't need a break, updates every Wednesday!

All the love, M x