Chapter Fourteen...

Meet Paris.

One Month Later.

"So today I am babysitting, Jax, Ella and Batman. Batman and Ella are slightly bigger than Jax because Jax is only 7 months, but they seem to be getting on just fine!" I hear, Demi say into her snapchat "You're not exactly babysitting if I'm right here" I say chuckling, she gives me the look and I look away laughing. Today is kind of a big day, so it's been a big month, Demi announced her tour which is starting in a couple of months and I decided that I am officially ready to date, like completely, so I am going to surprise Demi in around 5/6 days and then ask her to be my girlfriend. I know you're wondering why I am taking so long, well I want it to be special, I've made her wait months for me, it's the least I owe her. I am going to slightly drop hints to her throughout the course of those days but until then she will hopefully have no idea.

"Hey, can you come with me for a little, I want you to meet someone" I ask her, she looks at me confused "What about the babies?" She asks "They will be okay for an hour, there is a place where they can eat, and get out if they need the bathroom" I say, she nods. I look at her and wait for her to take my hand. I'm extremely nervous for this considering I don't know how she will react. I am taking Demi to meet Paris today, obviously not physically but to her grave...Once we are on the way to the graveyard, Demi asks where we are going "Look in the glove box and there is a photo I keep with me always" I say, she nods and does so "I need you to know, I am not doing this to freak you out, I just need her to be okay with this and I know it's weird but I am taking you to meet Paris, obviously if you don't want to I can turn around and we can forget this happened although I would like it if we could do this-" I say until she interrupts me "I would love to meet her with you" She smiles, I look at her briefly and smile back before diverting my eyes back to the road. The rest of the journey is a comfortable silence with Demi's light singing along to the radio.

I step out of the car and Demi follows behind me. I lock my car before she puts her arm over my shoulder "Are you sure you want to?" I ask looking up at her a little "Definitely" I hear her say. I nod and we walk to her spot, I look at how beautiful it looks and how much I have taken care of it, we had a bench put at the end of her grave so we could sit and talk with her, it has her name engraved into it so it's like her bench. Demi sits first and I sit next to her "I wish I knew what to say" I chuckle "From your heart" Demi says, she puts her arm around me, and I nod. Come on Soph, you can do it. "Hey love... I'm sorry it's been a while since I last came to see you properly, but I'm here and I brought someone I would love you to meet" I say "I'd like you to meet, Demi. You made me promise to move on and not dwell on you, and be happy even when you're gone and I promised myself I wouldn't be able to find someone who cherishes me the way you did, nor like me, but I did and she makes me happy, and she makes me smile everyday. I never thought I'd be able to find true happiness without you but I did and she has given it to me, she knows the love I had/have for you will never die but I did what you said Paris, I found someone who could make me as happy as you did" I say, whispering the last part. Tears rolling down my face "People wouldn't agree with me bringing my new partner to my deceased ones grave but I needed you two to meet so I could finally let you go Paris. I've held onto you for almost two and a half years, it was cruel of me and I'm sorry. I can lay you to rest properly and I can let you and be the angel you promised you'd always be" I whisper, Demi pulls me close as I lightly sob into her chest "I promise I'll take care of her... Thank you for showing her true love" I hear Demi say until we just sit there in silence, not an awkward one but a comfortable one. "Okay... Can we go now?" I ask wiping my eyes from the tear stains, Demi nods. I walk up to the picture on her headstone, I plant a kiss on my hand and put it on the picture "I love you so much" I whisper before walking away, I hear Demi say a small 'goodbye and nice to meet you' before she walks down to meet me. We get back in my car and she looks at me "Are you okay?" She asks, I look back at her "I've let her go, Demi" I reply, she grabs my hand as I pull off into the road and begin the drive back to my house "Thank you for letting me meet her, thank you for letting me have this chance, Soph" Demi says "Please don't waste it, I've never done that before, because I've not dated after her, you are the first since her and quite frankly I am glad you are" I say, she nods and promises not to waste it.

Once we arrive back at my house, we walk in and I fall onto the sofa, Demi comes to sit next to me and I lounge into her, Jax jumps on my stomach as Batman and Ella are a little to focused on Marissa until she runs in. "Hey guys!" Marissa says, I kinda turn my face into Demi's body more and ignore my loud cousin "What's going on? Why are you so sad, Soph?" She asks, quickly "She took me to meet Paris today and she told Paris it was time for Sophia to let her go and be the angel to protect her from up there, she's just a little overwhelmed and upset" I hear Demi explain. Marissa nods before kneeling in front of me as Demi plays with my hair "How do you feel?" She says "I feel like my heart is a little empty but then I think of how happy she would be knowing, Demi makes me this happy" I say "Then the emptiness is being replaced with happiness from Demi right? Paris would want nothing more than that, I know that for a fact. You're a strong person and she will always protect you from up there, you know" Marissa says as she wipes the hair from my face, I nod and play with Demi's fingers. I have this. Right?. Marissa leaves the room to feed the dogs soon after, where I turn and look up at Demi, I pull her head down for a peck before thanking her for being so supportive, when she rests her hand on my cheek "I think I'm ready to tell you my story, in which is a part of me, you need to know especially for when we begin to date..." She says. I stay in my position "I'm all ears, Demi"

!Hey Guys!

I hope you enjoyed this chapter, I enjoyed writing this, especially the graveyard part, it was meaningful.

Things are definitely moving up now Sophia wants to ask Demi to be her girlfriend and she took her to meet Paris... Nothing can go wrong now Demi vowed to take care of her... Right?

Please don't forget to VOTE and comment as it's some way of feedback. It doesn't take long to hit the star. I also use it to help my motivation haha.

Thanks for reading this chapter.

All the love, M x