Chapter Seventeen...

Ugh... Demi

!Sexual Content in this chapter!

I lay my head on Demi's shoulder once were in bed. She's watching a show about crime, which is all she watches besides cartoons, she's a big baby when it comes to cartoons and crime shows she gets extremely excited so quickly.

Now, sex has crossed my mind a lot recently in particular, she hasn't brought it up but Marissa has and she asked if we have had sex yet, which obviously we haven't but I feel like I'm ready for that part too, I know you're thinking I'm moving too fast but sometimes you've got to take that leap of faith... I wanted to wait until we got to the 6 month mark but the tension between us if definitely evident but none of us have acted on it... yet

I look up at Demi and she's so fixated on the show. I move a little to rest my head on my own pillow which makes her look over at me. She smiles and comes closer, I move forward to capture her lips and I rest my hand on her face. We both melt into the kiss and she's soon straddling me, I put my hands on her back, up her shirt and start to stroke it softly... She moves her lips to my neck and starts kissing up and around my throat, she lightly bites down and sucks the skin "Mhm" I let out a moan before she licks over the skin to soothe it. I take this chance to lift her shirt up as an indication I want it off "Are you sure? We don't have too" She says as she runs her fingers over the hickey she just gave me "I'm more than sure, Demi" I say pulling her down to me "Your positive?" She asks hovering over my lips "100% yes, I want to have sex with you right now" I say, consent is everything. She nods and allows me to remove her shirt, she doesn't have anything on underneath the pyjama shirt, I look down and she follows my eyes best as she can, I meet her eyes soon after "You're so beautiful" I say, running my hand over the front of her body, down to her thighs. I peck her lips before she pulls my shirt up and over my head, she follows my movements and runs her eyes down my chest. I smile a little "Perfect..." She whispers as she pushes me back down onto the mattress, I laugh at her actions but she soon stops that as she kisses my lips and proceeds her actions... I feel soft kisses leaving my lips and down to my chest area where she captures my breast in her mouth, I look down at her and her eyes are already watching me... She follows her actions on my other breast before continuing her journey down, her hands following her mouth down my body, but stopping at my pants. She looks up at me and I nod at her to untie my pants, she pulls the string on them and starts to slide them down "Take your pants off Demi" I say, she looks up at me and I'm looking at her, she takes her shorts off which leaves her in red panties, I run my hand through her hair as she proceeds her previous actions... once my pants are off, she notices my black and purple laced panties, she lets out small moan "Lace looks so sexy on you..." She says, I smile and she kisses my lower stomach, before traveling her kisses to my thighs "You're so beautiful Sophia" She says, not giving me a chance to reply before she swipes my panties to the side and starts doing soft strokes with her tongue, my breathing hitching and my hands immediately gripping the bed sheets "Oh my god" I moan, she wraps one of her hands around my thighs as she keeps grip of my panties so they don't move... second by second the pleasure takes over forcing me to let out more moans and groans. "Look at me, Sophia. I want to see your eyes" she asks pulling away for a second, I let go of the sheets and push her head down as well as looking down at her, I can feel her smirk against me as she starts her strokes again... "Fuck... Demi" I groan, semi loud. Marissa is sleeping in the bedroom down from mine, the door is locked, luckily. I throw my head back in complete pleasure as I feel my whole body tighten "Demi... I'm coming... God, don't stop..." I moan, getting louder by the second "Fuck, keep going... don't stop... please don't stop..." I moan, my juices coming soon after that riding out my orgasm, Demi licks me clean... I'm panting a lot right now. She kisses the top of my vagina before pulling my panties down completely and throwing them on the floor "Fuck..." I groan, Demi looks up "I hope to god you're not done" I say, out of breath. She smiles and shakes her head... She leans up and kisses me "You're so sexy..." She whispers... I feel her throw one leg over me and lean over me with her hand resting above my head "You're so sexy when you moan my name... and when you beg me not to stop..." She whispers in my ear between kissing my neck as she slowly slides one of her fingers into me... "You're so sexy when you push my head down further... when you grip the bed sheets so tight... You're so sexy Sophia" She says before adding another finger and starts picking up her speed, as her speed picks up even more she begins to make out with me, I start to moan in her mouth. My nails find her back and I begin clawing at it in complete pleasure "Fuck... harder... Demi... please" I cry as I begin to claw at her neck, knowing marks will be there "Faster please... baby... please" I moan throwing my head back, she moves to connect her lips to my breast "Demi...Oh my god, you're gonna make me cum again, fuck" I moan a little louder... her pace picks up and she starts to curl her fingers. One of my hands is clawing her back/neck area, while the other one is clawing her chest and front neck are. "Cum for me nugget" She whispers looking me dead in the eye, her eyes full of lust, my moans and heavy breathing filling the room "I'm coming so hard... Oh my god... Don't ever stop, god.... You make me feel so good" I moan before I come and she lets me ride out my orgasm... "Ugh... Demi" I say as I finally come down, she pulls her fingers out and puts them in my mouth, I suck them dry before she falls next to me. She kind of knows that I'm not ready to give yet, but the next time we have sex will definitely be the time.

"You made me feel so good" I say, she looks at me "I'm glad... you deserve it" She says smiling, I rest my hand on her cheek and kiss her lips, she doesn't hesitate not feeling disgusted that I just sucked my own come from her fingers... "You're absolutely mesmerising, Demi. Your body is mesmerising" I whisper against her lips "You make me feel amazing and I haven't even been touched" She replies "Next time... I promise, you've worn me out, D" I say, she nods and chuckles "Dont rush nugget, i don't mind waiting for you to unleash" She winks, I laugh and look down at her neck "Your neck, I'm so sorry..." I reply, she frowns but leans over to get my mirror "Shit, babe!" She says, I bite my lip "I'm so sorry..." I say and look again "You're so lucky I love back scratching, but Jill will kill me because she has to hide them all" She chuckles "Tell her I'm sorry" I laugh... I lay next to her and she can see my eyes closing so she gives me one last smile before I cuddle myself into her....

The Morning After The Night Before

I wake up the next morning, I look over and Demi's gone, I feel the covers rubbing on me a little too much until it all comes back to me... we had sex last night. I sit up and look at my clothes scattered across the floor, I see Demi's shirt before looking over and seeing what time it is 8:30am... I grab my robe and walk downstairs, I hear two voices, one being Demi, the other being Marissa. I walk through to the kitchen and Marissa looks at me "What?" I ask "Don't what me, I couldn't sleep at all last night" She says, Demi bites her toast "Why? We slept great didn't we?" I ask, looking at Demi who nods slightly, mouth full of toast "I mean I'm sure you did, did a bear come in and suck your neck, then scratch Demi's? Weird..." Marissa says, I chuckle "Ughhh, Demi, Faster" She says copying me, I punch her arm "Shut up" I say, she rolls her eyes and Demi chuckles before Marissa walks through to the lounge "Sleep well though?" Demi asks, I lean over the island "I slept perfect, you?" I ask before kissing her lips, she pulls away "Me too" She smirks...

!Hey Guys!

I hope you enjoyed this chapter, I don't really get awkward writing these chapters, it's a part of life and a few people asked if I did.

I hope you noticed how persistent Demi was on the consent, ALWAYS ask for consent before sleeping with someone, sexually. It's a huge part of it!!!

They finally did the deed.... and Sophia loved it. If you'd like these chapters more frequent,'comment or dm me to let me know, if not, again let me know, however this is a fact of life and you may stop reading if you don't like them, but please let me know.

Don't forget to vote as well :))!!

All the love, M x