Chapter Fifty-Seven...

A/N - I've time skipped 1 year so I can really get the book moving forward with their future... 😉.

Second Anniversary...

I wake up and look at the time it's 6:12am. I'm currently on an airplane back to LA for mine and Demi's anniversary. I've been in Australia/New Zealand for almost a month and I've missed Demi and my dogs like crazy. It's our 2nd anniversary today and I have two roses sent one for each year we've shared together, chocolates and a bracelet being delivered to our house for Demi. Hopefully they will get there before I get home, apparently we are about two hours away so they should be there by the time I reach her. I pick up my phone and go through my news feed for a little while until it gets to 7:30 and I decide to show Demi some love to wake up to.

 I pick up my phone and go through my news feed for a little while until it gets to 7:30 and I decide to show Demi some love to wake up to

I post it and within seconds Demi replies, I smile at her comment before liking it and then immediately getting a text from her.

From: Little love 💗
Good morning baby!!! Happy 2nd anniversary. I can't wait to see you, i love you 🤩.

To: Little love 💗
Hallo nugget. I'm excited to see you .
I love you 💗

(A/N - I'm switching to Demi's point of view)

It's 8am and I've been deciding what to put on the Instagram post to Soph for around 15 minutes. I don't want it to be corny and cringe but I do at the same time...

After another 10 minutes of thought and 3 minutes of typing I decide to just go with the flow and let it come from my heart

After another 10 minutes of thought and 3 minutes of typing I decide to just go with the flow and let it come from my heart. I don't really show that much PDA of Soph and I other than pictures of us but I decided it's needed for anniversaries. Sophia tells me she's gonna be home in around 45 minutes, I've already showered, got dressed, and fed the dogs and now it's waiting. Shortly after I hear a loud knock on the door which sets the dogs into a frenzy "Okay, enough" I shout to the dogs. I put them in the kitchen while I go to the door and it's a guy stood with two boxes in his hands, I didn't order anything... "Hello, delivery for Miss Lovato?" The male states, I nod and he puts the boxes down "Sign here please" He asks, I sign and he looks at me "She said she loves you" He states smiling as he hands me a box... I then realise who had sent them and I start blushing and smiling "Thank you, sir" I say, he nods and I close the door. I let the dogs out before carrying the boxes to the table and opening them. I open the lighter box to find two roses, white and red, my favourite. "Oh my god" I say to myself. I take them out and a small card falls, I pick it up

'Our second year = another rose... " I feel myself slowly start to tear up. I rest them on the table putting the box on the floor. I open the other box and it's got lots of cute chocolates calved into our name and initials and then I see another box with 'Cartier' written on the front "Oh Soph" I say smiling. I pull the box out and open it slowly. I see it's a gold bracelet and it has two hearts on it. I feel small tears fall down my face "Turn it over" I hear someone say as I feel arms wrap around my waist. I look down and smile as I slowly turn it over 'my heart wants you '  I bite my lip slightly and I feel Soph rest her head on my shoulder "i love you so much" I say setting the bracelet down and turning around in her arms "Oh my god, you're so tanned" I say before she can answer. She smiles "I missed you so so much" She says sticking her bottom lip out. I chuckle and lean in to connect our lips, we share a small make out session before I pull away "I got us a table at our favourite restaurants today, starting with breakfast, so let's go" I say pulling her out of the house. I drive towards our favourite restaurant 'Blu Jams Cafe' It's so fucking good, I love it. I feel Sophia's hand on my thigh "I missed you so much, D" She states, I glance at her and smile "I missed you more baby" I state bringing her hand to my lips and kissing it "Have you spoken to your mom?" I ask, she nods and looks out of the window "She's not great, she's still messy since James, it's been over a year and I think my dads gonna get her some therapy although I insisted he just helps her let go" She states, I nod "Maybe therapy can guide her though, you know?" I state "Maybe, I just want my momma back, I feel bad for moving out when I did but it was the right time, I felt it had to be done then, you know?" She states, I pull into the parking lot "I do baby, nothing can prepare parents for that, nothing at all but she has you and your dad and me if she needs anything" I reply, she nods smiling. She gets out and I get the ring from the compartment near the drivers seat. 

"So we've been dating for two years now, you gave me something to symbolise our love the first year so I want to give you something to symbolise our love the second year. I knew from the moment I laid eyes on you, you were someone I wanted to share my time and life with. I can't promise you perfection everyday but I can promise you happiness, love and adoration. I can promise to always love you, more specifically the things that you don't necessarily love.  I can promise to be my best when we're together and I can promise to be supportive of whatever you decide in life..." I say whilst holding Sophia's hand and looking at her, I see her smiling and really taking in my words. I pull my hand away to take the ring from the box "It's not a proposal, yet but its my promise to you" I state, she nods and wipes her eyes. She slips the ring on and smiles at me "Thank you" She whispers. I lean over and kiss her lips, I see flashes and instantly know its paparazzi. After breakfast I take us back to our first date in the woods, it's not the same as in New York but it's as similar as I can get. I hold her hand as we walk through the woods, every tree stump has a post-it note on with reasons I love her and love our relationship. We reach the edge of a cliff and sit on it "You replicated New York didn't you?  Where we sat here and we kissed after I had taken the photos of you" She asks smiling, I look at her and nod "I did, it's probably one of my favourite days we've shared together" I say, she nods agreeing. 

It's 10:27pm, we've just left the restaurant to go home, both Sophia and I have missed each other physically and we're not exactly keeping it discreet. We get in the car "Why did we take my car? Your car is so much bigger for me to have you" I say, she laughs "You chose to buy a Mercedes baby, just drive" She states, I nod and she's running her hands up my body. I speed home and we both rush out of the car into the house once we're back. I almost trip up the stairs and Sophia laughs at me, we drop on the bed and start making out... I begin to kiss down her neck and as I start leaving love bites, I hear her breathing change to a deeper, I look up at her expecting to see her in pleasure but I find her eyes closed and she has fallen asleep "Are you fucking kidding me?" I state, I start chuckling before stripping her clothes and covering her body and going to change into night clothes, I'm still chuckling by the time I make it back in bed. I lay next to her and switch the lights off and I feel Sophia wrap her arm around me and bring me closer to her. I smile and close my eyes.

!Hey Guys! 

My exams are almost over so my updates will become more consistent. 

I hope you guys liked the chapter and don't mind the lengthy time skip.

Please leave any ideas or suggestions you have below, I'll add them in where I can :)

Don't forget to VOTE!

All the love, M x