Chapter Forty-Three...

Demi's Parents

I wake up the next morning realising I only had around an hour or two of sleep, I look at the time and it's 9:30am. I stand up and go and pee, I then walk down the stairs and see my mom, Marissa, Kehlani and Demi sat at the kitchen table "Get out" was the first thing I said to her, she bows her head "Sophia" She croaks. I shake my head before getting my coffee and walk upstairs "You broke my daughters heart Demi, all the things you told me when she lay there in the hospital bed were a lie" My mom says "They weren't, every word I spoke was the truth, I adore her, I do" I hear her say, I walk back in "So why did you sleep with other people repeatedly and then go back to drugs? There has to be some reason?" I say looking at her "I think we should give them some time to talk" Marissa says, Keh and my mom nod and leave closing the door "I'm stood right here Demi, I'm right in front of you. Nothing you tell me is going to hurt me anymore than watching that video" I say "Because it was there, I couldn't contain myself so I did it. The rush was something I needed. The rush you gave me was amazing but I needed more, I need to feel on top of the world" She replies, I nod my head "And the marijuana?" I ask "That was to help and relax my come down" She states, I shake my head "I suppose I should be grateful you didn't drink, or did you? Just behind the scenes?" I reply, she bows her head again "For fuck sake, Demi" I say, I rest my hands on the bridge of my nose "How many people did you sleep with?" I ask her "2" She states, I look at her "4 but they were just repeated" She replies "So as I laid in your bed, and as you laid in mine, you knew deep down you were sleeping with other people. As you made love to me, we're not even calling it that, as you meaninglessly fucked me, you were cheating on me" I say "No, it was love, we made love every time" She interrupts "The bruises Demi, the randomly wanting violent sex. You know what cocaine does to a person, you know this. I have bruises to prove how violent you were during sex, why?" I ask "Look at them" I say to her, I show her my wrists, my stomach and my thighs, I hear a sob leave her mouth "Why did you become so violent?" I ask her "I thought because we'd used that stuff in the bedroom, me coming down from the cocaine was mainly when we had sex, I didn't think you'd notice because we were both into that with each other" She replies "Yes into light dominance not fucking bruises" I state "It's not even about the violent sex, you were always coming down when we had sex, I'd rather you just of said no to us having sex" I state.

Then something clicks inside of me "Lauren" I say, she looks up "That day I saw you two in the hallway of your show. Oh god" I say, she shakes her head "Dont lie to me god damn" I say slamming my hand on the side, I see her flinch a little "You promised me, swore to me I had nothing to worry about. How could you be that insensitive?" I ask "How could you swear to my parents, my family that you love me, have them take you in and accept you as my girlfriend to break my heart? To fuck me over and hurt me time and time again?" I say raising my voice "I do love you, I stopped for you" She cries "Stopped what? fucking other people. Oh good god, thank you, Demi. I'm so grateful. That doesn't explain why you did it or the fact that you're still taking cocaine, smoking pot and drinking, Demi" I reply. I turn my back on her "There's no going back. You can leave now" I say. She gets up "Sophia" She replies "Demi no, I can't. I won't. I won't promote a toxic relationship" I say to her. She looks me dead in the eye "I love you, I do" She says, I walk towards the kitchen door and open it "You don't love me, Demi" I say to her, she doesn't move "We can fix this" She pleads "Didn't you say we can't fix what's been broken?" I say referring to one of her songs "But this we can, our love is still there" She insists, I'm becoming angry "No it's not, the love isn't there, it never was there on your side. I was a meaningless fuck to you, while your side hoes were busy. I won't do this. I don't love you, I don't want you. I hate you. Get the fuck out of my house, Demi" I shout, feeling some regret by what I said. My mom comes through "You hate me..." She replies, I look at her "I think it's best if you went sweetheart" my mom says to Demi, now feeling sorry for her. I just look at her "I'm sorry, Sophia. I hope one day you can forgive me" She says one last time before I'm stood frozen watching her leave. Part of me wants to chase after her and forget this happened but I can't, I won't promote toxicity. I walk up the stairs and slam my door shut "Why wasn't I enough..."

One month later.

It's been a month since Demi and I broke up. I'd like to say I've been good but I've been a mess. I barely left my house, unless it was to go to recording Riverdale. Vanessa has basically been my right arm, she's supported me, she let me cry to her. She's been amazing. Her and Kehlani tried to date but realised they were better of as friends. Marissa went to see Demi and apparently Demi is a lot worse than me, constantly coked up, or high. I hate that she turned back to drugs, I do. She still thinks I hate her which isn't true, I can't hate her. I saw a few paparazzi pictures of her where she looks evidently high. I unfollowed Demi on most of my social media's. She texted me for a good week after we broke up until I guess she gave up. I decide I want to help her but not directly, through her parents, whom I've never met but I'm meeting today. I walk into the diner after being bombarded with Paparazzi "Hi, I'm Sophia" I smile, her mom looks at me "Hello, I'm Dianna and this is my husband Eddie" She beams "Nice to meet you finally" I chuckle, they laugh. "So obviously Demi and I were together for almost a year, we had a great relationship, well from what I took from it. However, I got sent a video by Kim, Demi's friend, the video isn't s nice one so I won't show it to you. Although, there's some things I think you should be worried about" I reply, they frown "Demi and I ended on very bad terms" I state, Eddie asks why "In the video, it shows Demi cheating on me with two other people, it also shows her smoking marijuana and snorting cocaine" I reply, her mom gasps "What?" Eddie says "and not to add gas to the fire but she also admitted to me she had been drinking again" I say. Dianna is frozen "C-Can we see the video?" Eddie asks, I'm hesitant at first but show them anyway. Dianna then runs to the bathroom "I'm so sorry, I wish I could physically help her but I really don't want anything to do with her anymore, she's hurt me in more ways than anything" I state, he nods "I understand that. On behalf of Dianna and I we are so sorry she did this to you. This isn't Demi, although may I ask a favour?" He asks, I smile "Thank you and of course" I reply "If push comes to shove, I believe Demi will only listen to you, we will try our very hardest to help Demi although if we have to may you intervene and help her get help" He asks, I'm hesitant at first, but nod anyway "But please let me be your very last resort, I want to try move on and find myself without her again" I say completely lying, I'm a mess. He smiles "Send Dianna my love" I smile before hugging him and leaving.

"How have you been?" Asks my dad as we are walking along the beach "I'm okay papa" I state, he looks at me "Really?" He asks "I'm a mess, papa. I can't move my life forward, I don't want anything to do with her but everywhere I turn she's there, I saw her a few days ago and she looked rough, she looked a mess papa" I reply, he hugs me "You're bright Sophia, you're a strong young woman, we raised you to defeat any object in your way. We want you to be happy. I saw how destroyed she made you. I also saw the blood in the sink when I was cleaning them" He states, I look down "My pain is so vivid" I reply, we sit on a bench "Please stop hurting yourself before it gets out of hand" He asks, I nod. He kisses my arms "You have this mija" He states, I nod, smiling... Do I?

The next morning, I wake up bright and early, sleeping has kind of just disappeared for me. I change into my gym wear and run down the stairs, I get a piece of Marissa's toast "Love ya" I chuckle, petting Jax's head and running out "Ready?" I say to Vanessa, she nods and I throw my arm over her shoulder, I guess ever since Demi and I broke up you could say I've turned into a hoe, exploring my sexual needs is what I'm really doing. Mainly with Vanessa and a girl I met on set for Riverdale, she's not a huge part. We walk to the gym and work out, I've started doing a lot more boxing in order to defeat my anger towards Demi...

!Hey Guys!

I hope you enjoyed this chapter. Some words were thrown that weren't very nice. Dark Demi is coming soon, I'm ready to write it.

Do you think Sophia will actually help Demi?

What are your thoughts on the drama??

Don't forget to VOTE. Comment any suggestions/ideas you have, I'm open to them.

All the love, M x