Chapter Thirty-Two...

A/N We are still Demi's Point Of View - Also, I noticed I messed up with the timing and stuff so I'll go back and make it all add up, sorry.

Confused

I arrive back at the hospital within minutes of Marissa texting me. I rush toward the unit she's in to find her family and the doctor. I look at them "What's going on?" I ask concerned about my girlfriend "She woke up, she's been awake since 12pm " Marissa says, my eyes widen and I smile "She did and you didn't call me sooner? Can I see her?" I ask, relief washing over me "We needed you to rest and she needed to rest. You can see her but she is very confused, very, she thinks Paris is still alive and Claire thinks its best if you broke it to her" I hear Marissa say, I look at Claire and she smiles weakly, I nod, feeling like I owe her this much and enter the room, I see her sat up facing the wall... Her eyes divert to mine slowly because of her neck but once our eyes meet she frowns, I smile a little and sit in the chair next to her bed, I play with the ring on my hand "Do you know who I am, Sophia?" I ask, she chuckles a little "Of course I know who you are, you're Marissa's best friend. How could I forget?" She says, I nod leaving at that for now "So does anyone know when Paris is getting here?" I hear her say, I sigh a little and grab her hand, she hesitates a little "I need to tell you something" I say to her, she again frowns but nods for me to continue "P-Paris passed away almost three years ago, Sophia. You don't remember her passing because you're confused still" I say in a little bit of a whisper "What?" She replies back "I-I would remember if she died..." She says, not seeming to remember my name "Demi" I finish for her "She's not dead" She says. I lean over and grab her phone, I use my finger to unlock it which shocks her "H-How did you get into my phone?" She asks, I go through her voice notes and find the one Paris left her... I see her expressions change throughout the voice note, tears fill and fall from her eyes, the grip on my hand loosens and tightens... She locks her phone and just lets it fall, I see her eyes divert to her phone and her lock screen is me and her in bed and we're kissing "D-De" She stutters "Demi, it's okay" I remind and reassure her "Demi, right sorry. Why are we kissing?" She asks, I smile remembering the picture being taken "We've been dating for almost 8 months" I reply, she looks up "We have?!" She asks shocked, I nod "I'm sorry, I really don't remember" She says sadness still in her voice "It's okay, you've had a rough 4 days, you will remember things, if you go through your pictures, that might help you" I suggest, she nods and she shows me pictures and asks the story behind them, theres one where I am on stage and I lean down to kiss her, she asks the story "That was recent, the last show of mine before you came back to LA, I was singing Cool For The Summer and you told me to kneel down in front of you and you pulled me down to kiss me, it was really cute" I reply, she smiles "Why do I have bruises on my arms here?" She asks "That was the day after the fight with Jenna, you beat her for cheating on James, then Max had to carry you away and well he's strong" I reply, she frowns "I hit Jenna? and who's Max" She asks "You did really bad actually and he's my bodyguard" I reply... She chuckles a little about hitting Jenna. We then sit for the next few hours, I'm basically trying to rejog her memory, little bits are coming back.

4 Days Later

I'm sorry..

It's 4 days since Sophia woke up, she is home now, however, her memory and confusion is up and down, she's remembering a lot more than she did. She remembers how we met now, and just she needs familiarity around her. She's currently asleep in her bed and I am actually peeing, nice, I know. I walk out and she's rolled over to my side and buried herself in the covers, I take a picture of it and smile. Soon enough she's awake and we are both in her kitchen eating pancakes, Claire and James told me they had a business meeting and to keep an eye on her which I have agreed too, no doubt. My tour is scheduled to commence April 22nd, i dont know what she will be like then but she is coming with me for the South American and European dates, the ones I missed recently will now take place after the European ones, in June/July.