Chapter Forty-Six...

Please...

Our chat continues, tears strolling freely down both of our faces "I can't be your friend after this knowing our history. I always have a vivid picture of you with those people in the video" I state "I know but you must still care if you're willing to live in my house till I go" Demi replies "Of course I care, Demi. I don't want these drugs to kill you. If I didn't come over you wouldn't of chosen to get better, you wouldn't of listened to anyone. Would you?" I ask, she shakes her head... I again catch myself meeting her eyes and we both again move in. Tears again falling down our faces and emotions running high. Our lips connect and it feels like the first time we kissed as a couple. Her grip becomes tighter but eases a little over time. I pull away a little but instantly go back in again. I can taste the salt on her lips from our tears... The kiss becomes lustful very quickly. Soon enough she's straddling me and my brain comes into realisation "I can't" I say through tears apparently they didn't stop, she shakes her head "Please" She whispers resting her head on my forehead "Please let me love your body one more time" She stutters grinding her body on mine. "It's not fair on us Demi" I whisper "When did we ever make anything fair?" She says. I look at her and nod "Let me love you, once more" She again stutters. She pushes her lips onto mine again "i love you so much" She says against my lips "You don't" I reply... She moves to my neck "I do, I love you, Sophia" She mutters before my soft moans fill the air. Her touch sending electricity through my body...

Passionate. Her hands all over my body. My hands all over her. It's what we needed. No matter what she did to me, her touch never fails to make me shiver. To make me want more. She lay there drawing patterns on my arm "I adore you" She says looking me in the eyes "I know that this is the last time I'll ever get to love your body" She says "I really hope one day, when I'm better that you can forgive me and we can start fresh" She says, still drawing patterns on my skin. In this moment, I was happy, I felt content. I felt safe because she was near me. I knew we couldn't get back together not this soon anyway. I definitely needed to have that conversation with myself "Maybe, D, maybe" I say... "Did you feel anything? While we were you know?" She asks "What do I call that? Sex, a fuck, making love. Passionate love making? Last time love making?" She asks, I smile weakly "We made love Demi. Whether it was the last time or not, we made love. It was passionate, theres no denying that and so lustful" I state, I move my hand and stroke her face a little "I hope I can forgive you one day, I really do. If it was down to me that would've done it and you would've been forgiven but it's my heart" I say whispering the last part "I want to be the one that fixes it" She states, I frown "What?" I ask "I broke your heart, let me fix it" She replies. I look at her and she nods "I'm serious. When I get better. I will fix your heart Sophia" She says. I'm smiling inside but just looking at her from the outside, shocked by her sudden confidence... I feel my eyes slowly closing but then feel a light kiss on my forehead "I promise I'll get you back" Demi whispers... I smile a little before letting sleep take over my body...

Rehab

It's Monday morning. What happened Saturday night with me and Demi was something else. I needed to be able to let go of her and that probably wasn't the best way but I needed that also. It was passionate to say the least. Although, today is the day Demi leaves for rehab, her mom let her say goodbye to her sisters (including Maddie) last night. Tears have been our only emotion recently... Marissa is coming with me to take Demi, alongside Dianna and Eddie. I'm worried for Demi's reaction when it kicks in that she's actually going but I want whats best for her. I have an interview in a few days. My first ever one it's with Ellen, so no doubt she'll bring up Demi, but lets get today over with.