Chapter Fifty-Two...

Baby...

Marissa drops me home and I walk up the drive to my house. I open the door and see Demi's shoes by the door. I smile to myself before greeting Jax. I pet his head before walking upstairs to my bedroom. I walk in and see Demi laying on my bed (like the picture attached) she has the covers covering her body but you can see she's naked. I feel myself become hot looking at her "I've been waiting" She smirks at me. I walk closer to the bed, she pulls me down and between her legs once she has switched positions. She kisses my lips and I hold myself up. I feel her grind up against me causing her to moan at the contact. I can only smile because honestly, I've missed the sound. I pull away and kiss down her jaw to her neck "I missed you so much" I hear her whisper as I lightly bite down on her neck "Take your clothes off Sophia" I hear her stare. I follow her orders leaving myself in my underwear before continuing to kiss down her body. I reach her breasts and take one in my mouth and the other in my hand. I massage and suck the breasts before swapping and then continuing my trail down.

"Please don't stop" Demi moans filling the air "You eat my pussy so fucking good, baby. Don't you dare stop" She groans. I can feel her grinding her body against my face and she's holding my hair. I begin to pull away as she gets closer to the edge "Don't you dare" She moans and pushes my head down, I smirk against her and use my other hand to slowly insert my two fingers inside of her, I look up and her head is thrown back and she's slightly arching her back "Sophia, I'm coming oh my god" She cries "I'm coming so hard" I hear her cry. I start licking her vagina even faster and I suck down on her clit which makes her squirm. Her grip becomes tighter and she starts grinding her vagina against my face "Baby..." She moans as I feel her juices form in my mouth. I lick her juices up, savouring her taste. I kiss my way up her body to her lips "I missed you so much" She pants "Hmm?" I whisper again moving to her neck "How much?" I ask slowly inserting my fingers inside of her, adding a third one in time "So. Fucking. Much" She moans in my ear....

Billboard Music Awards

"I'm nervous" I say "You'll smash this baby" Demi says hugging me, I'm opening the show and Demi and I are closing the show.

Performance

"I think this is an affinity to my peers. To always believe, It sounds so damn cheesy, but life is a fucking fairytale, that's all that it is and you have to ride that shit till the wheels fall off. I want a Crazy. Classic. Life" I speak before the beat drops and the light shines on me. I have dancers all around me and we're dancing and grinding to the song. I feel so at home which sounds crazy considering I never liked the public eye.

I want a crazy, classic, life
So if the world should end tonight
I had a crazy, classic, life.

End of performance.

I hear a bunch of applauses and screams and it makes me smile so much "Thank you" I say before I get backstage. I get indulged in hugs and praises by Marissa, my brother, my parents. I smile and the feel two arms wrap around me "You made me so fucking proud" I hear Demi whisper before kissing my neck. I turn around and kiss her lips "I'm so proud of you, so so proud of you" I hear her say. I peck her lips once more before being dragged into hair and make up, I change into a dress with the lingerie for mine and Demi's performance underneath it. I have my make up and hair ready before demi and I rush to our seats, they are announcing awards. I rest my hand on Demi's thigh and she looks at me "I'm so happy with how that went" I say to her "You smashed it baby, the dancing was everything" Demi says. I smirk a little and slide my hand up her thigh "Hey! You did amazing for your debut. I'm excited to see you guys perform" I hear someone say, I stop my hand quickly and move it back down before smiling and realising it's Madison Beer. "Thank you so much. I'm so happy you like it" I say to her "Can we get a picture?" She asks "Of course, babe can you?" I ask, Demi nods and I rise and Demi snaps the picture "Thank you and thank you Demi" Madison says, I smile before sitting back down.

Pink like the lips around your, maybe
Pink like the skin that's under, baby
Pink where it's deepest inside, crazy
Pink beyond forest and thighs
Pink like the secrets you hide, maybe
Pink like the lid of your eye, baby
Pink is where all of it starts, crazy
Pink like the halls of your heart

Demi is on her knees looking up at me as I sing those lyrics. She pushes me back as she starts to sing her part. I roll over the bed and step off as I go towards the dancers, I spot Vanessa and go over to her and we dance together a little before I go back onto the bed and wait for Demi to come over....

Pink like your fingers in my... maybe
Pink like your tongue going round, baby.
Pink...

I whisper before smiling at Demi and hearing the erupts of cheers and applauses. I kiss Demi's lips before we again walk off stage and get indulged into hugs and cheers.

 I kiss Demi's lips before we again walk off stage and get indulged into hugs and cheers

I post the picture of Demi and I on stage that the photographers got. I look over at Demi and my brother who are talking and it makes me so happy, everything in life is happy right now and I'm so blessed to call this home. My life is moving forward, Demi and I are so in love. I'm so in love with her, I really do think she's the one. I can't not see myself without her, no matter what life throws in our way.

Double Date.

It's two weeks since the BBMA's. Demi and I are going on a double date with Kehlani and Lauren, I know weird. I don't really mind but I'm nervous I haven't seen Lauren since the boat incident "Baby" I hear Demi shout "I'll be down in a second, I'm putting my shoes on" I state, she's rushed me and it's annoyed me. I slip my vans on and walk down the stairs "Bye papa" I say, Demi and I leave and she drives us to the restaurant we're meeting at "What??" She asks "You rush me all the time" I state "We had to go babe, our lunch is at 3pm" She states "It's 2:35pm and we're here" I say rolling my eyes "I didn't know how long you were going to take" She states "It costs to look like this you know" I say, she rolls her eyes laughing. I get out the car and walk around to meet her. I entwine our fingers and paparazzi take pictures "How is it being together again?"  A Paparazzi asks "Blissful" I smile "What's the best part?" He asks "The sex" I mumble, Demi starts laughing  "Nice Sophia. You guys are cute" He replies "Thank you" I laugh at him "Have a nice day guys" I say walking into the restaurant "Hey Guys" I hear Kehlani say "Laniiiii" I smile walking over and hugging her "Hello Fifi" Kehlani says. Demi and Lauren hug before Demi and I sit down "So how was performing at the Billboards?" Lani asks "It was nerve wrecking, I thought I was gonna die" I say laughing "You did amazing" Lani says "It was legit all Demi. She calmed me down, right love?" I say, Demi shrugs smiling "I thought your guys duet was amazing. PYNK is such a good song" Lauren says, I smile "Thank you" I state. I rest my hand on Demi's thigh.... I feel things are going great right now.

!Hey Guys!
I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter!!

Sorry it's so late, I have been so busy.

Demi and Sophia are doing so good right now. There's no drama between them but something happens that causes Sophia to be reliant on Demi and of course Demi jumps at the idea to support her girlfriend.

Please don't forget to VOTE and comment any ideas/suggestions you have, I'm open to them.

All the love, M x