Chapter Twenty-Two..

Why Didn't You Tell Me?

I meet up with Demi and we're eating lunch, her talking about something to do with us, me not really listening and just playing with my food "Soph? Are you even listening?" She asks, I shake my head a little and look at her "I'm sorry, I'm just a little preoccupied" I reply, she smiles weakly and I feel this pain in my stomach "Are you okay?" She asks, I nod "I'm sorry, I'm just not in the mood today, can we do this another time?" I ask, she looks at me "Of course, uh, text me" She asks, I stand up "Here's my card for the bill, just bring it over whenever" I reply. I walk away and out of the restaurant before she can reply, I almost immediately drive home. Once arriving, I step out and walk inside my house. I close the door behind me and lean back at it, I put my head down and let a few tears fall down my face, I sniffle "Soph?" I hear my mom say, I wipe my eyes "Hey, I thought nobody was home" I say, she smiles as I look her "What's wrong sweet heart?" I hear her ask, I shake my head and hold back tears"Nothing, I'm good" I say, she stops me from going up stairs "No, don't shut me out, it's just us, whats wrong Sophia?" She asks, I fall into her arms "Mom, I messed up bad" I cry. She guides me to the sofa in the living room "Woah, sweetheart, what's wrong?" She asks "I got pregnant with Juan's baby and today, I terminated it" I say, I just cry. She holds my head "Why didn't you come to me, I would've come with you, love" She says to me, she strokes my hair "I was scared mom, scared people would hate me for it. I don't want to be a mom yet, I'm not ready, I'm not fit to be a mother yet" I say into her arms "It's okay Soph, it is. Nobody has to know" She says to me... After around 15 minutes she looks at me "Did you at least tell him you were pregnant?" She asks, I shake my head "I found out like almost as quickly as I booked the appointment, i dont know what to feel mom but the pain in my stomach" I say tears filling my eyes again "I'm gonna get you heat pads and I'm going to get you some pain killers, keep talking to me" She says, I nod "She told me the pros and cons of the procedure and told me the pills, (theres two) would be the best option for me, as the foetus isn't developed" I reply "And did she address the pain you'd feel, tell you what it'd be like?" She asks "No, she told me to expect stomach pain for a week or so and nausea and after two weeks I should be myself again" I reply, she comes back in nodding "I won't have secrets from your father but from Marissa for now, I think it's for the best and you should definitely talk to Demi about this, especially if you guys want to get back on track" She says, I shake my head "She will hate me more than she did when she found out I cheated" I reply, she looks at me "Sophia, no, she won't I've known Demi for years, she isn't that type of person, not when you need her" I hear her say, she kisses my forehead "You will be okay, sweetheart" She says, as we walk into my room, I get into bed. She tucks me in a little like when me and James were kids "I remember you doing this to me and JJ" I say, she smiles at the memory "Get some rest Soph" She says, I smile at her and she walks out.

I wake up to someone sitting down at the side of my bed "I came to bring your card, I paid with mine" I hear Demi say... We sit there in silence for a few minutes "I was pregnant" I say, I feel the tears in my eyes already, she looks down "Was?" She replies "You didn't go through that on your own..." She asks, I look down and she grabs my hand and I begin to tell her everything... I become really emotional by the end of it "I'm so sorry I did this to you, Demi. I didn't mean too" I say, she smiles "I forgive you, Soph. It's okay, you don't need to worry" She says "How do you feel in yourself?" She asks "I'm in pain, I don't really feel anything right now. Maybe a little nauseous"... Soon after my mom comes in to the room and asks if I needed anything in which I didn't. Demi asked for some water in which my mom got for her. "I am cancelling my show for tomorrow to come with you and then take care of you" I hear Demi say once my moms gone "You don't have to do that, D" I reply "Please let me" She asks, I just nod...

I wake up at around 9:30 the next morning, I look over and see Demi is laying there sleeping, I smile and rest my hand on her face "I'm so sorry for hurting you... I'm so sorry" I whisper... I soon get out of bed and walk to the en suite in which I take a look at myself and notice the bags under my eyes "Fuck I'm a mess" I whisper "A beautiful mess though" I hear a raspy angelic voice speaks, I jump a little before smiling, she stands behind me "You need to stop apologising for what happened?" She says wrapping her arms around my waist "You heard me?" I ask "Yeah, I was awake for a while but tried to get back to sleep but it didn't work" She replies, I nod "I promise after I am myself again I will take you to lunch and we can sort this mess out, I miss you so so much, Demi" I say looking at her through the mirror reflection. She smiles and kisses my shoulder "Come on, lets get today done so we can cuddle" She chuckles, I laugh and quickly sort myself out, I wear Nike track pants and a Nike jacket, I put my black and white vans on before putting my hair in a ponytail "You can do this" I say to myself whilst I apply my lip balm.

!Hey Guys!

I hope you all enjoyed this chapter, Demi is slowly coming around again...

I am so sorry if this chapter triggered you but it is a part of life and it shouldn't be overlooked.

It will be over in the next chapter.

VOTE!!!

All the love, M x