Chapter Sixty - Nine...

First Show...

It's our first show since we've gotten engaged and since Demi overdosed, I asked Demi if she'd rather me open up for her so she has a longer set but she chose to open up for me... I asked why and she told me she wasn't ready for a full set which I understood so we broke it down to 6 songs and she chose: Sorry Not Sorry, You Don't Do It For Me Anymore, Sober, Crybaby, Daddy Issues and, Lonely. My set is a little longer of 15 songs and a few are from the album I just finished writing, one of the songs is called 'Sex With Me' and I co-wrote it with Rihanna and that was probably the highlight of my career. Demi and I have our first interview today also, it's Demi's first time on TV since the incident happened and she insisted the interview was with me as she was nervous. I agree and we both head over to GMA. It's 5:30am in New York and the show starts at 7:00am. I am really tired because jet lag so the quicker this interview is over, the quicker I can sleep for the show tonight.

"Please welcome Demi Lovato and Sophia Parker" We hear Robin day, Demi and I entwine fingers and walk out. We hear a bunch of screams which make me smile, Demi's hands are shaking so I give her a small squeeze to reassure her that I'm here and not going anywhere. We sit down after we greet Robin "Good morning, it's really lovely to see you both" Robin states, I smile "It's great to be back" Demi smiles "Now, shall we just get right into it? Is that okay?" Robin asks, I look at Demi for confirmation and she nods "So Demi, we're all aware of what happened that day but can you give us any insight of what happened?" Robin asks. Demi smiles very weakly "I wasn't necessarily at a low point, I was just at a low point in terms of my friendship group. I was surrounded by people who didn't want the best for me, who wanted me to go downhill again and that's exactly what happened. I remember taking the Opioids and not stopping, my thoughts were if I'm going to take them I'm going all the way" Demi says, I watch her speak the whole time, my eyes don't come off her. "So your thoughts were if you're taking the opioids you might as well kill yourself with them?" Robin says, I look down, Demi nods "I had already ruined my life, I thought if anyone finds out I'm doing drugs I'd lose everything, including Sophia, including my career, my fans, I would've lost my entire life" Demi says, I entwine our fingers again "And Sophia, what's your point of view?" Robin asks, I look up "I remember so clearly answering the call from Demi's ex dancer saying Demi was in the hospital, I've never felt my heart drop so quickly. I immediately flew to LA and went straight to the hospital, I remember reading TMZ' article that she had overdosed and I hated that we were here again. I sat in the hospital room for days until she woke up. I didn't think she was going too" I state, Demi looks at me "We're super happy you're on the right track to recovery now, Demi. Can we ask about the engagement?" Robin asks, Demi and I look at each other and smile. "So how did you know you wanted to propose, Sophia?" Robin asks "It's a beautiful story. Eddie, Demi's stepfather was sat with me in the hospital, Demi was sleeping and I told him I should go and shower, get Demi some pillows and check on our dogs, and he stopped me and he thanked me for proving everyone wrong, I was stunned and he told me that if I was to propose to Demi, I don't need their blessing because I already have it and I just looked at Demi who was sleeping in the hospital bed and I realised how I could've lost her at that time, I could've been grieving rather than celebrating and that was scary so I decided I wanted to marry her, so I got help from everyone and we planned it to the core" I state, Demi smiles and kisses my cheek "That is beautiful, was it scary thinking you could've lost her?" Robin asks, I nod "I sat by that bed like it was my religion. I prayed, she's here today because of the millions of prayers she got. I will forever thank her fans and people around the world for praying for Demi, because without their prayers I wouldn't have my fiancé and that's something I never want to imagine" I state. I hear a bunch of awes and Demi squeezes my hand "Can we talk about your new album?" She asks, I nod "Its called Temptation  am I right?" I smile and nod "Can you talk us through it?" She asks "So the songs are from experiences, my favourite is actually my next single which is Sex With Me" I state...