Chapter Forty-Four...

You Told My Parents?

I'm walking up the drive to go to my house with Vanessa when I hear a car door slam "What are you doing here?" I ask rolling my eyes "You told my parents I was drinking again?" She asks furious "You fucking told my parents I was drinking and doing drugs, why would you do that?" She asks "Because it's true and they can help you" I state, she laughs "It's not true, I'm not addicted. I could stop whenever" She replies "Right, so why didn't you when you realised you'd fucked up?" I ask, she looks at me "Exactly" I say, I chuckle shaking my head "You have no right to tell them that. No right, you don't care anymore" She says raising her voice "Demi. I had every right to tell your parents what's going on with you. You're taking drugs every single day" I say "And you're fucking her every single day" She groans "I'm not fucking anyone everyday. You lost the privilege to judge my life choices when you slept with someone else. I was calling you out on something that's unhealthy and could kill you" I reply. Something must of clicked inside of her and she goes towards Vanessa with her fist clenched, she swings her fist towards her but I move in front of her and Demi hits my cheek and cuts my lip with her ring "Sophia" Vanessa gasps. Demi must've come back into realisation and she gasps and puts her hands over her mouth "Sophia, oh my god" She says in shock "I'm so sorry, I" She says "Go home, Demi" Vanessa says "Sophia, I'm so sorry" I hear her say touching my arm "Go home" I say...

The Next Morning.

"Hey Sophia" I hear Demi's mom say sitting facing me. I smile and say hello. She looks at my very bruised lip and cheek, she frowns and I just sigh. "How's things going with Demi?" I ask her, she shakes her head sipping her coffee "She's a mess. She was furious when I told her she needed help, threatened to disown us for thinking she'd need help again" Dianna states, my eyes sadden "She came to my house and waited for me to get home before unleashing her thoughts on me telling you guys" I reply "Did she?" She asks referring to my lip, I nod. She bows her head and I see small tears fall out her eyes "Why?" She asks "She started telling me she didn't need helps and things and I told her she did saying it's evident and then something must've clicked in her head but she came at my friend with clenched fists and she swung to hit her but she got me instead because I moved in front of her" I reply, she shakes her head "I dont know what to do" She says "Give her an alternative" I state, she frowns "Dont let her see her sister until she's better" I state, she looks at me "It's harsh, definitely but she mentioned you guys threatened last time but this time don't let her see Maddie until she's better" I explain "Can you come with me to explain?" She asks, I look at her "I'm sorry, I shouldn't of asked" She replies, I shake my head "It's okay, I'll come" I reply. She gives me a weak smile and we get up and leave. We take my car and drive towards Demi's house.

"Demetria?" Demi's mom shouts. I look over at the mess, I see cocaine and weed bags all over the place, I see a few liquor bottles but less than I expected. Demi walks out and she wipes her nose, I roll my eyes. Her mom makes us sit around the table. "Your face..." Demi says softly looking at what she did "We need to have a serious chat" Dianna says "Mom, no" Demi says standing up "Sit down Demi" I groan, she looks at me and listens "Until you seek help you won't be seeing your sister" Dianna states "What?" Demi says "It's for the best, Demi. You're unstable. You're not healthy and we need to put your sister in a safe and healthy environment" Dianna explains "So you're saying I'm not safe to be around" Demi asks "Right now, no" Her Mom states, I nod agreeing "It's not like we're deliberately trying to pull your family away from you but you need to realise you need help. You've been here before, Demi" I state "You can't stop me seeing Maddie, please" She pleads looking at her mom. She mom shakes her head "Until you seek help, Maddie will not be coming to this house" Dianna says firmly "Momma" Demi says, her voice cracks and it breaks my heart s little. Dianna stands up "I'm sorry, Demi" Dianna says, with that she walks out and I assume waits in my car "Sophia, please, do something. I beg of you" She says looking at me "You need to get help Demi" I say "That's the only way you'll see Maddie again" I reply "I'll do anything please, she can't take my sister from me" She cries "You need to go back to rehab" I say, she nods "I'll go, just don't let her not see my sister" I hear her say, her hand squeezing mine. I pull away "Give me your phone" I say, she frowns. I go into her contact list and block her dealer(s) and friends associated with them. I hand it back "If I find out you took a drop of alcohol or drugs while I sort this for you. I'll stop it, I'll leave you to fender alone" I state, she nods "I won't. I promise" She says wiping her tears "I mean it Demi" I say. "Where's your stash, and I mean all of it, don't lie to me anymore" I ask. She takes me to it and I take it all. There's bags and bags of cocaine and weed, so many bottles of liquors. I sigh. I take the drugs and alcohol "Pour them down the drain" I say to her, holding the bottle out for her "What?" She asks "Pour them down the drain" I repeat. She shakily grabs the bottle and I follow her through to the kitchen where I observe her pouring it down, I make her do it with every bottle and every bag of cocaine. I take the weed as it's harder to put down the drain "Step One, done" I say, she nods "Thank you so much, for helping" She states "I'm giving Maddie her older sister back, nothing else" I reply, she nods... "I'll text you details" I say standing at the door. I see Dianna in my car. I walk to it, getting in. "and?" She asks "It worked, she's agreed to get help. So I'm going to sort the treatment centre out. Make sure they have availability for her stay" I smile, she hugs me "I owe you so much" Dianna states "It's okay, I'm giving Madison her sister back"
I reply. "Do you want to come with me while I sort the treatment out for her?" I ask her mom, she nods. We drive towards the Chabad Residential Treatment Centre and park outside. "Good afternoon, I'm Holly. How may I help?" She beams, I smile "Hi, I'm wanting to book somebody into this place to get clean" I reply, she nods "Follow me" She insists, we follow her through to an office. We sit down and she runs us through procedures. We explain the matter and she gives us a brief view on how long she'll be staying "If Miss Lovato cooperates, works with us. She'll be out within two/three months, however if she resists and doesn't work with us, it could be anywhere up to a year, then after that we'd think about admitting her to a psychiatric ward where things get tougher" She states "She'll cooperate" Dianna says, Holly nods. "When are we able to bring her?" Dianna asks "To give the drugs some time to leave her system, Monday would be ideal. I'd advise someone stay at her house or have her stay at someone's house to make sure she doesn't take anything" Holy states "I can't stay and I'm keeping her away from Maddie" Dianna says, I nod. Right that leaves it down to me, great. We thank Holly before leaving "Oh wait. Visiting what's that like?" Dianna asks "For the first two weeks, we disallow any contact, no visits as that's the settling in stages but after that, we can schedule contact and visits" She smiles, we nod. "Do you mind staying with her? It's a huge ask I know but I really can't do it" She asks "I'm very hesitant. Very. I'll do it for the sake of her going and after that, I am done. Me and Demi are then officially done, I don't want any contact with her" I state. She looks at me as we get into the car "Do you think you'd ever get back with Demi?" She asks "Nope, I wouldn't" I say "What if she got clean, proved she was better. Proved she'd changed?" She asks "Still no, I'd always have that vision, that image of her doing what she did with those people in my head. It hurts my heart thinking about how much we put into the relationship for her to throw it away" I state, she looks at me "Do you love her still?" She asks, I chuckle "Of course I do. The second she left my house after our explosive argument I just wanted to run after her and hug her. I wanted us to be forever, I thought we were" I reply bowing my head, tears forming my eyes "I'm sorry my daughter did this" She replies, I shake my head "It's not your fault" I say. I let Dianna leave my car before waving her off. I drive to Demi's but call Marissa on the way. I explain everything to her and she agrees. She thinks I should stay with Demi until Monday. I sigh and agree "Maybe you guys can have a big chat, hopefully she hasn't taken anymore drugs or alcohol" Marissa says "If she has, I leave her to do this alone" I state.

"Demi?" I say carrying the food into the house. I don't get a reply but she's semi tided the house. I don't see any bags of weed/cocaine or liquor bottles. The cushions are still messy but that's fair enough. I set the food on the coffee table. I walk to her bedroom and roll my eyes, I hear small moans. I don't even care anymore. I walk in "That also means no sleeping around" I say. Demi rushes to cover herself "Who the fuck are you?" The female states "I could ask you the same question. Leave" I say. I walk to the kitchen table and wipe down the sides before I set any food on it. I put the food out and this person hasn't left yet "For god sake" I groan. I walk back in and She's putting her shirt on "Okay, let's go" I say. She gives me a look "Today please?" I reply, she looks at Demi "I'll call you princess" She winks "No you won't, I already blocked your number" I reply, arms crossed waiting for her to go "What is your issue shit" She states "You still being in the house. Leave, quickly" I groan. I watch her walk out before asking Demi to put some clothes on because breakfast is on the table...

!Hey Guys!
Sorry about the delay on this chapter, I've been so busy with College work.

I hope you enjoyed it though. Demi is going to rehab. Does that mean her and Sophia will get back together soon? Who knows.

Another chapter will be up tonight.

Don't forget to VOTE and comment any ideas/suggestions you have.

All the love M x