Chapter Twenty-Three...

Am I Forgiven?...

Four Weeks Later.

I have slowly started being myself again, I am eating properly, the pain has gone. Although part of me feels empty. I don't know... I am meeting Demi at her house today, I asked if we could meet up to fix what happened between us. She was more than happy to meet with me. I feel like this time has to be for real for me, unless she doesn't want it then I will agree to friends but I do miss her being my girlfriend, I miss waking up to the dogs jumping on us whenever we stayed at one another's house. She was/is a great person and girlfriend and I hope this isn't the end for us.

Applying mascara to finalise my make up. "I'm going to Demi's" I shout up to Marissa as my parent's are at the studio "Okay, bye" I hear her shout back, she isn't feeling too good so she got sick quickly after the whole thing happened with me. Driving towards Demi's house my palms start to become sweaty, what if she doesn't feel happy with me anymore, or what if she's back with Lauren? These questions swirl my head for the majority of the journey until I pull up to Demi's house. Her security have now recognised my number plate and just open the gates, it saves me ringing the gate and putting the password in. I lock my car as I enter Demi's house. "Demi?" I shout not finding her in the lounge, I look outside before going to her bedroom, her door is open and I look down and find petals and stuff on the floor, I frown a little but follow them through I lookup as they trail onto her bed and I find Demi in white lingerie, my mouth falls open at the sight of her "Wow" I say once I've caught my breath "Technically you should be the one doing this for me considering what happened but I wanted to give you something to take your mind away from previous events and well I decided you might like my outfit but you will definitely love what's underneath..." She says, I look at her from head to toe "You look...so so sexy" I say barely above a whisper "Show me how sexy I look Sophia" I hear her say as she looks at me, her eyes filling with lust and adoration... She walks from her bed to me where she runs her hands down the front of my body "Kiss me" She whispers, I waste no time in connecting our lips, we stumble backwards and we fall onto the bed and i straddle her. Her hands are quick to remove my jacket and my shirt "I dont know where to begin" I moan at the sight of her "Perhaps down here" She smirks looking down between her thighs "You look hungry" She whispers as her eyes then meet mine again. I let her lean forward and capture my lips with hers...

!Sexual Content!

The evening soon heats up as I find myself half naked in just my underwear kissing my way down Demi's body, I look up every once in a while and find her in complete pleasure "I need you so bad, Sophia" I hear her say. I slide my hand down her panties as I make my way up to her lips "You are so beautiful" I whisper before leaning my head down to kiss her lips, I hear her moans in my ear as my hand moves in a circular motion... I pick up my speed second by second still kissing her neck. I move my way back down and soon enough find myself indulged into her, my arms wrapped around her thighs and her heavy breathing and loud moans "Sophia... Oh my god" She groans, her hands are entangeled in my hair "God you're so f-f-fucking good" She cries, her grip becoming stronger and her legs tightening around my head "I'm gonna cum" She moans "Not yet" I demand, I hear a small groan and I smirk against her and start going a little faster. Her hands are more than likely turning white. I start scratching her thighs, knowing that turns her on a lot "Cum for me, cum so hard for me" I whisper, she releases into my mouth, I lick her clean before looking up at her, I rest my leg between her thighs as I go up to kiss her lips "I love how you taste..." I say my hand travels down between her legs again, I touch her clitoris and she kinda pulls away at the sensitivity, I smile and touch again feeling her pull away, she looks at me and holds my head, I slowly enter one of my fingers and she closes her eyes and arches her back a little bit "Fuck, Sophia" She moans, I move that one slowly before entering a second finger shortly after doing a few strokes, I keep it at two for now, seeing her face and back arch at the pleasure, her moans soon become loud as I hit the spot she so desperately wants me at. After a few more strokes, I decide to add a third finger, seeing how she would cope with it. I slowly enter it as my fingers are quite thick, she's tight around them "It feels so good" she moans as she kisses my lips, I go harder once my fingers are comfortable and she is comfortable "You're so tight, Demi" I moan against her lips "Go deeper, god, don't stop, please" I hear her moan as she looks me in the eyes "Please don't stop" She cries, I smile and kiss her lips, her legs and walls tightening against me... "I'm coming, Soph, fuck" She moans and her back begins to arch again "Ughhh, oh my god" I hear her say as she releases herself and I let her ride out her high before I slowly start to remove my fingers.

I lay next to her "My legs are shaking" she whispers, I smile and rest my head on her shoulder "Thank you so much" I say resting my hand on her cheek and stroking lightly "You don't need to thank me" She replies "Just so you know, I love you just as much with your clothes on as I do with them off" I say as I look into her eyes "Thank you... so much" She says, I lean up and peck her lips "Am I forgiven?" I ask smiling at her "Fuck yes" She says, I start laughing "You're amazing, Demi, I wouldn't forgive me" I say, she turns over and rests her hand on my chest "But I do, I feel so strongly for you, Sophia. I don't want to let you go yet. Marissa and Sirah will call me crazy for taking you back but I feel to strong for you" She whispers before kissing my lips. I smile and slide my arm under her head, I move her hair out of my face "Goodnight, D" I say as I rest my arm over her stomach and pull her closer to me....

I sleep happily knowing if I wake up she's going to be there.

!Hey Guys!

I hope you enjoyed this chapter, Sophia definitely repaid Demi? Am I right?

Please let me know anything you want to see...

Sophia dropped the 'L' bomb for the first time, will she regret it the next day?

VOTE AND COMMENT ANY IDEAS YOU HAVE :)

All the love, M x