Chapter Sixteen..

Are you ready?

"Front row supporting Guilherme Vasconcelos we have music producers James and Claire Parker followed by their daughter Sophia Parker and her partner pop sensation Demi Lovato" I hear the guy say through the microphones, we wave and smile. Demi and my parents get on really well which is nice. I'm sat on my phone and Demi's talking to Kim and Matthew. Marissa messages me and stuff about James's girlfriend, Jenna, we don't really like her considering all she does is feed off his money which he doesn't see but we all do. I see Demi get up and she tells me she's just going to the bathroom, I nod and continue to look at my phone "Hey.." I hear someone say, I look up and it's Kim, I look towards Matthew and he kinda looks at me and giggles "Hi" I reply "I just wanted to apologise" She says, I lock my phone and look at her "For what?" I reply "For what happened between me and Demi and for ruining your guys relationship" She says, I chuckle "You know what's really funny?" I say, she asks what and I look at her "The fact that you thought you ruined what me and Demi have, you thought you had that power. The fact you thought you could have her to yourself once I had moved to New York. I'm still here and I will not be going anywhere. I know your intentions, play me sweet and nice so Demi will think you're the better person. Well forget it" I say, I see Matthew clap and I chuckle before I see her bite her tongue and sit back down in her seat, Demi sits next to me after returning from the bathroom. She puts her hand on mine and I entwined our fingers as she looks at me, I smile at her "You look beautiful" I say against her lips which causes her to smile "I love you" she replies, I pull away a little and she realises what she says "I didn't mean it like, I'm sorry, it was a reflex to the compliment, I'm sorry" she replies. I nod and tell her it's okay "I'm really sorry" replies before the fight starts, I squeeze her hand as a reassurance.

Of course with no doubt Bomba won the fight. Demi hugs him after they announced that he had won and he hugs my parents. I don't really know him so he just thanks me for coming, he is Demi's ex before a girl got her I guess. Once that's done me and Demi go to her house where I sit on her sofa and I'm sat contemplating whether nows a good time or whether we should wait till I plan something but she said she doesn't like big things like that unless she was to get engaged or married in which she likes the big thing... Damn, it's now or never I guess "Do you want a drink or any-" She begins to say "I'm ready" I say cutting her off, she stops and I look at her "What?" She replies "I've been contemplating for a while but I'm genuinely ready, I want you to be my girlfriend, for real. I don't care if we're official to your fans or if we just do our thing and not confirm anything but I want us to be official to each other... so will you be my official girlfriend?" I say, she looks at me a little stunned and shocked "Your silence is putting me on edge, D"  I say chuckling "Yes, yes. Sorry, oh my god, I'm just shocked" She says, I walk over to her "Really?" She asks "Yes, I'm serious. I didn't mind waiting for you but I'm even happier that you're ready now" She replies, I take her hands "I was going to plan something, like where I'd ask you to be my girlfriend properly but I just couldn't find anything that would be amazing and you'd love without it being too flashy" I reply, she smiles "This was perfect. Honestly, perfect" She whispers "I'm glad you think so" I say...

One Month Later.

Me and Demi, we've been dating for around a month or so, we haven't told her fans, we just kinda let them make their own assumptions, Marissa of course knew first, she kinda laughed when we told her we were dating until she fully processed it and then she screamed a little which was funny "Sophia?" I hear my mom say "Yeah?" I reply "Breakfast sweetheart" I hear her shout, I put my hair in a messy bun before walking down the stairs in my pyjama shorts and shirt "Morning" I say, they smile "So we haven't really left you alone in the house and now hat Marissa has moved in we feel a lot more confident to do so, we have to go away for business for three days, it's a huge record deal with our label and we're looking to sign someone huge, now considering you're not home much that more we don't mind the house being left but Marissa is here so can you stay home as much as possible?" My dad says, I smile and nod "Of course guys. I won't stay at Demi's until your home. Don't worry, the house will be exactly the way you left it" I say, they chuckle and Marissa comes down "They are going away for business so the house is in my hands, okay?" I ask, she's still half asleep, but nods anyway. My parents kiss our foreheads before leaving "Thank you Mr Parker" I hear a voice say "Jax, come on" I say, he ignores me and I no longer hear him barking "Jax?" I question, I then hear heels clicking on the floor "Hey guys" I hear Demi say, I smile and turn towards her "Hey pumpkin" I reply, she plants a kiss on my cheek as a way to greet me "Marissa is extremely hungover this morning" I say, Demi laughs "You drink a lot Mar" Demi says, Marissa nods before rushing off to the bathroom, I set her a plate of breakfast down as I sit Jax in my lap and begin to eat mine "So what brings you here this morning?" I ask, she smiles "I can't come and see my girlfriend in the morning anymore?" She frowns "You're a dork, you know you can, I was just asking" I reply, she chuckles "I'm here for you moms incredible pancakes" She smirks, I laugh. Most of our relationship is just laughing because we're funny girls, plus I like Demi's contagious laugh.

"I'll go and get ready, Marissa isn't leaving the house today, do you wanna come up?" I ask, she nods and follows me upstairs "Where did your parents go?" Demi asks as we walk up my stairs "They had to go away for business" I reply... Demi sits on my bed and I quickly run around to get ready "Babe, you don't have to rush, I can push the day out, don't worry" She assures me, I nod and slow down a little. Once I'm done, I sit next to her and put my boots on "I slept horrible last night, my neck is so sore" I reply, she pouts offering to give me a massage later. Arriving at the theme park, Demi texts Matthew to tell him we've arrived in which he gives us a destination of where he is "I sometimes feel like your friend Sirah doesn't like me much" I say and look up to Demi who has her arm over my shoulders "As long as you're making me happy they don't care about who the person is" Demi replies giving me a strong indication that I make her happy, reassurance is a big thing for me. I like to know I'm doing things right and if I'm not call me out on them, if you get me. We meet up with Matthew and Sirah, she talks to me but I just feel she doesn't like me much, whereas me and Matthew get along so good. As we walk round there's a few people taking pictures and recording "Oh my god look!" I say very excitedly as I tap Matthew's shoulder "Fuck yes, let's go" He says, I get out of Demi's grip and we start to go off "Nugget, nugget" Demi says, I turn around and she looks at me "Where are you going??" She asks "There's a bunch of Harry Potter stuff, and me and Matthew wanna go and look" I reply smiling hella big. She nods and we continue to go "What house are you??" I ask "Slytherin" He replies "Yes, me too" I say as we hi-five. We record and take a picture of ourselves together which I'll definitely post later "Sophia's a Slytherin also, Dem" Matthew says to Demi "Wait, what are you?" I ask, Demi. "Gryffindor" She says, I laugh "Sirah, what about you??" I ask "Hufflepuff" She replies "My brother's Hufflepuff" I say, we take a group picture with the wands in our hands.

It gets to around 6pm, and we decide to head back. We hug Matthew and Sirah as me and Demi go towards her car "Today was so much fun, I'm so glad Matthews a Slytherin" I say still jumping with joy "You're so cute when you're excited" She laughs, I smile and we get into the car "Can you stay over tonight?" I ask her, she nods and kisses my hand "I have to leave early though, I have to record the Ellen Show" She says "that's fine" I smile as she drives off towards my house.

!Hey Guys!

I hope you enjoyed this chapter. They are finally dating!!!! Everything seems happy with them.

I'll be updating Thursday, to make up again for how I didn't upload last week.

Please VOTE as it's a way of me knowing I'm doing a good job.

It doesn't take long to hit that star.

Also comment, let's get to know each other, comment some random stuff in the comments.

Next chapter some warnings will be out at the start.

All the love, M x