Chapter Sixty-Two...

Bed

"Soph you can't go on" I hear my manager say "I'm fine, lets go" I state "We're gonna call Demi" She states "No, please. I'm okay, I promise, plus she's super busy" I state. She sighs and nods which gives me confirmation to go on. So I've been really sick for the past 3 days and I can barely sing and my body is so weak, in other words I've overworked myself but I'm at the prime of my career, my debut album has just dropped, it went to Number 1 in 102 different countries I can't afford to miss interviews. "Thank you" I say as I drink the water and walk on stage.

-Interview-

"Good Morning, we're here with Sophia Parker, she's here to talk about her new album Gesture and her new single Bed featuring Nicki Minaj" Robin states, I smile waving at a few people "Good morning!" I smile, we begin the interview with a few questions from fans, a few about demi, a few about my brother, etc. "So where did the album name come from? What inspired this album?" Robin asks, I like this question "So the whole album was inspired by love, I hear albums about sex, and hooking up, but none that are about love making, straight love making and in my songs I've openly spoken about sex and the whole album is about making love to someone who loves you the same" I state, she nods "And the collaboration with Demi Lovato... Bed, this is your second song called Bed isn't it?" Robin asks, I smile and nod "Yes, this one is with Demi, it's very explicit to say the least" I reply, I hear laughter "Have you got your third single figured out yet?" She asks, I nod and hear screams "I can't reveal yet though, but the video is super... sexy" I smirk, I hear screams again and I start laughing "So how long have you and Demi been dating now?" Robin asks "Just a little over two years" I state, she nods "I know you've written a lot of songs about your love for Demi and she has done the same but have you written a song about heartbreak over her or anyone?" She asks, I nod "I have, i dont know if you heard my first two songs but Call Out My Name and Hurt You were about heartbreak in mine and Demi's relationship" I reply "Was that when she cheated?" I hear, I'm totally taken back by that "like I stated it was about a heartbreak, what it entailed was completely our business and I don't wish to talk about it" I state, Robin looks at me apologetically "I apologise" she states "It doesn't define her or our relationship we are so much happier" I state, she nods "Now a fan asked if you see marriage in the works for you and Demi?" She asks, I smile "I mean..." I laugh "No but I do see her in my future, the connection D and I have is amazing. I definitely want to marry her someday" I hear a bunch of awe's and I smile "Well here is the sensation Sophia Parker with her new single Bed featuring Nicki Minaj"

I return backstage once the show is over and I'm overheating and my team can see that. I feel my eyes rolling back and forth "Get water and ice!" I hear people say. I lay on the floor considering it's cold "Call Demi" I hear my manager say, I shake my head "No" I say, I am overheating and sweating so much right now "Sophia, we're gonna take your shirt off" I hear, I nod and feel air fans on me "Are you okay?" I nod and try and get up "I'm okay" I say, I get help getting up before I just collapse and feel someone catch me.

"Where is she?" I hear Demi say "Calm down, she's here" I hear another voice say "You had one job" I hear Demi's voice say "One job. She wasn't well and she performed? She was sweating during the performance, during the interview. Stop overworking her" Demi states "I wanted too perform, it was me" I croak as I see a nurse come to my side "Okay, can you both leave? You're not helping Sophia at all" I hear the nurse say, I rest my head back "I feel sick" I say to the nurse. I feel my eyes close and I wake up to Demi sat by my bed "Hey pumpkin" I hear her say, I smile and sit up a little "Where did Kate go?" I ask, Demi sighs "She went home and told us to keep her updated" She replies, I nod and rest my head back "I told them not to call you" I say, looking up at the ceiling "Why baby?" She asks "Because you would've stopped me going on and I can't do that" I state "Your shows are cancelled for the next week and a half, you need to put your body first, Soph. You're so precious" I hear her say, she grabs my hand. I sigh and nod "Promise me you'll take care of your body" She asks, I nod. I hear a knock on the door and it's the nurse again, she comes in "Good evening, how are you feeling?" She asks "I feel drained" I reply "Understandable so your body was exhausted and dehydrated despite you drinking so much water and fluids. We've given you some pills which will help, we want to keep you in over night to monitor you but other than that you're very well and keep rested" She says, I smile "Thank you, I appreciate it" I state, she smiles before leaving. I move over a little bit so Demi can get in, she wraps her arm around me and I rest my head on her chest "I'm sweaty, how can you let me lay on you?" I ask, she chuckles "I've gotten up close and personal with parts of your body and made you sweaty so this isn't a bother" She says, I chuckle a little and rest my hand on her chest and look at her "Whatcha looking at?" She asks looking down I lean up and peck her lips, she smiles and kisses me again, but slowly, and it quickly moves to a make out until I pull away pecking slightly "I'm sorry I dragged you away from the studio" I whisper, she shakes her head "Don't apologise, you come first always" She says...