Chapter Twenty-Five...

Time Skip - 6 Days before the Tell Me You Love Me Tour begins.

I want all of you..

It's 6 days until Demi goes on tour, we've been so happy the past month, we've learnt and developed so much in a month. My parents are releasing a movie called "The Music Industry & More". We have a premier tonight which Demi, Marissa and I are attending even James is coming to LA for the occasion. It's going to be a huge movie we all know this because my parents are huge in the industry. "Ready to go and get ready?" I ask Demi who's finishing her coffee, she nods and we leave the Starbucks, paparazzi are on us like hounds as we walk out hand in hand. I sigh and Demi just holds my hand tighter so I don't loose grip "Okay, I get you want pictures but can you like move? You're blocking my car and I don't want to run you guys over" Demi says, they slightly move and she lets me get in first before going round to her side and getting in "I hate them so much, I get it's there jobs but fuck" She replies before speeding off towards my house.

I'm currently showering and I left my towel in the drawer "Baby" I shout, she doesn't respond "Nugget" I say trying again "Demetria" I shout more stern "Yeah?" She replies "Can you grab my towel from my drawer please" I ask, i dont get a reply so I assume she's getting it. I hear the door open and she tells me she's left it on the cabinet. I thank her before hearing the door close. I walk out once I'm done and sit on the bed, I look towards my drawers and notice where she got the towel from, I have things in there I don't want her to see... Well not yet anyway. "I saw them, it's okay" She says "Saw what?" I reply acting dumb "Your BDSM things" She replies completely unfazed by them "They, they aren't BDSM things" I reply, she looks up "They are, I've seen them before babe" She says "I'm not into it, well not completely" I say, she frowns "What do you mean?" She asks "I like to be dominant, I dont like play rooms, I think they are unnecessary I don't like candle wax it's horrible but I like having control, and I like being submissive" I reply a little embarrassed by it "So what are all of these?" She asks "I don't think we should go into it" I say, she looks at me with pleading eyes "Please" She replies, I sigh "This is a vibration bullet, if you want to tease your partner you rest it in their panties and in our case I would have the remote and I would control the speed of it. Slow if I wanted to tease you, or fast if I wanted to make you cum right then" I reply, she nods "And this?" She replies with a croaky voice "Obviously a strap on, which again in our case I would use on you and well I'm sure you've felt a penis before" I say, she nods "And then handcuffs, to restrain you from touching me, which is alot harder then it seems when you're in complete pleasure, which is what you would be in... Complete pleasure" I reply, enthusing my words. "Why do they have white around them" She asks, I show her my wrists and theres circular scars "They hurt and can cut your skin and I don't want that, so I just cushioned them" I say, she nods "Have these ever been used on you?" She asks, I nod "Only once" I reply "and you'd never use them again?" She asks "I'm not ruling it out, but I only like to be submissive in Vanilla sex. There's something sexy about control in dominant sex" I say, she nods "And would you use them on me?" She asks barely above a whisper "What?" I reply surprised by her words "Would you use them on me?" She asks again "I mean, i dont know, I haven't really thought of it. I don't really bring this side out much" I say... She looks at me and picks up the bullet "I want to try this...tonight" She asks, I look at her and notice how serious she is "I want you to have control over my body Sophia. I want you to use this on me and then when we leave the premier early, I want to come to this room and I want you to fuck me" She says, she comes closer to my ear "And I promise you I will be soaking wet and so ready for you" She whispers, I cough a little, becoming slightly turned on by this new side of Demi. I just nod and she smiles and kisses my lips.

Me and Demi arrived together alongside Marissa and Matthew who I now consider a good friend. Demi got the bullet comfortable before we left and her dress covers the outline in her panties, I thought because her dress was skintight you would be able to see it but you can't which is a plus. We walk towards the carpet hand in hand. This is basically feeling the rumours and confirming our relationship, which none of us really mind but we do enjoy privacy. I slide my arm around her as we pose for the cameras, I look over and see James and Jenna just up from us, I sigh and Demi kisses my cheek. Once we finally get to the end of the carpet and inside the venue, we walk over to James and Jenna "Hello girlfriends" He says, I start laughing and Demi chuckles "Hey James" I say, letting go of Demi's hand to hug him "You both look stunning tonight" He compliments, Demi thanks him before Marissa comes over to hug him. Matthew leans in to me "His Fiancé looks horrible and bitchy!" He says, I start laughing "She is!!" I say enthusiastically. He groans and I laugh again. I see Demi go and talk to Jenna so I take this as an opportunity to put the bullet on the second lowest vibration. I see her twitch a little which makes me smile, her eyes divert to me and I just smirk a little. My parents announce that we are going to watch the first screening so we should all start heading towards the theatre room. Demi walks over to me and I take her hand "You look amazing" I say pecking her lips "You're going to torture me with this aren't you?" She asks smiling, I shake my head "Not the first time, no. I'm going to ruin your panties though, god am I. You gave me the power to do so, so sit back and relax because you'll need the energy" I whisper kissing behind her ear "Who wants popcorn?" I reply, smirking.

!Hey Guys! I hope you enjoyed this chapter.

I decided to give you chapter 25, because it would've annoyed me leaving it on 24.

Please note, the next chapter is Sexual and will contain alot of it. IF you find those chapters are getting to much please let me know and I'll slow them down, I plan on doing so anyway considering there Honeymoon period will have to end eventually.

Please VOTE and comment any ideas or suggestions, I'm open to them.

All the love, M x