Chapter Seventy-Three

Consequences...

It's Grammy Nomination day my album Temptation and my single Consequences has been submitted. Even though it came out a while ago Pynk has been submitted and I Like It, so I'm really excited to see if Demi and I get any noms. If Demi and I go to the Grammys that's when we're making our debut again, I have already signed to a new label but I can't leave Island Records until May but I'm going against them in February if Demi and I attend.

"Are you nervous for the noms to come out?" I hear Demi say as she's sat on my lap, we're surrounded by Lauren Jauregui to make it more obvious we're "dating" Sirah and Marissa are here too. I'm smiling at Demi as the news flashes. "Here this morning we're announcing the 2019 Grammy Nominations. Now so many beautiful and powerful artists have released music this year and it's time to announce the nominees" A presenter says. We all turn our head to the TV "Your nominees for Record of the Year announced by Alessia Cara are" I smile as Alessia begins to talk "I Like It - Cardi B and Sophia, This Is America - Childish Gambino. Gods Plan - Drake. All The Stars - Kendrick Lamar and SZA and finally Rockstar - Post Malone and 21 Savage" I look at everyone who's already looking at me "That didn't say me" I say, they chuckle and Demi pulls me tighter "I promise it did" She says kissing my lips. I kiss back and smile, I got my first Grammy Nomination. I say to myself. I smile and wait for the next nominations. By the time they get to the last category, I got 2 other nominations, Demi and Christina got one for Fall In Line and Demi and I got best collaboration and I'm so so happy for that. It's on a commercial and then they announce Album Of The Year, which my album did get put in for. I look at everyone "How do you feel Soph?" Lauren asks "I don't entirely know" I say, she laughs and the nominations come back on "Now for our final nominations for Album Of The Year, we hope you can join all the artists February 10th to find out who wins Album Of The Year. Now to announce your Nominees is now 2x Grammy Nominated artist Post Malone" I smile as he walks out. "Wassup, here's your nominees for Album Of The Year" He peels open the envelope. I look down at mine and Demi's hands. "Invasion of Privacy - Cardi B, Dirty Computer - Janelle Monae, Scorpian - Drake, Temptation  - My girl Sophia Parker, and finally H.E.R - H.E.R. Congratulations, super happy for you all especially Sophia" I hear him say, my album got nominated, oh my god. I say. "Sophia" I hear, i can't respond. "Sophia you got Album Of The Year" Demi says "How" I stutter "Babe that album is a masterpiece, what do you mean how?!" Demi says "I can't believe i am nominated for album of the year" I state.

I decide to pull my phone out and tweet.

@sophiajrparker:  Firstly, I want to thank every person who made my music a reality, this has been a dream for so long and to finally be able to do it is amazing. Secondly, I GOT NOMINATED FOR 4 GRAMMY'S WTF!!! INCLUDING ALBUM OF THE YEAR WOW!! HERE'S TO US.

@sophiajrparker: Instagram Live in 10?

"Soph we're heading off" I hear Lauren and Sirah say "Okay, thank you for coming over guys" I say hugging them. Marissa left a few minutes ago "Demi are you staying?" Sirah days, I look at Demi and she nods "Yeah" she smiles. We all hug and then they leave "How're you gonna do the live?" Demi asks "I'll do it and you can come in if you want too, I'm tired of hiding" I state, Demi looks at me "I wanna plan the wedding" She says "Really?" I ask, she nods "I want you forever Sophia and I'm serious" She states "We must start!" I state. She smiles and it goes live "Hi Guys!" I say saving, within seconds thousands of people joined. I begin talking about the nominations before answering some questions "How does it feel being nominated for a song you wrote with your ex?" I read out "Uhm, Demi and I are great friends she's a beautifully talented woman who deserves the recognition, we're both thrilled to be nominated" I smile. "Are you and Demi dating again?" I read, I look over the camera and smile before laughing "Dating questions are overrated. Let's talk grammys" I say. I continue answering questions until I decide to go "Well guys, I'm gonna be taking a vacation before the grammys next month, so stick around for pictures, i love you all and thank you for giving me this platform. Safe evening! Bye" I say waving. I make sure it's ended before turning to Demi "Hi baby" I say, she smiles "Hey little love" I hear, I lean forward and peck her lips....