Chapter Six

Hours before Demi's Arrival.

I've been here for 3 and a half days, it's around 1:30pm Wednesday, Demi had texted me to tell me she would be arriving at 6/7pm tonight which gives me plenty of time to enjoy my free time and to lounge for most of the day. I had been a tourist around the city for a few days, I'm really beginning to fall in love with New York, it's a busy city and it never stops which is what I love about it, Los Angeles is very busy and full of stuck up arrogant celebrities, well it's a beautiful city but the celebrities are a downfall. My parents are amazing parents but sometimes their arrogance comes out and it's sad to see.

Demi At The Condo.

Demi arrived around an hour ago, I showed her around the condo, my room, bathroom faculties, kitchen stuff and all those necessities. She's currently showering and I'm talking to James "Is she going to be your new Paris?" He asks, I shake my head instantly "Demi's beautiful and a great person but nobody will ever be able to take Paris's place ever, not yet anyway" I reply. He looks at me and I smile a little. I decide it's getting late and I don't want to be awake all night, so I walk upstairs and go into the room thinking Demi would be done, to my bad luck she isn't and I see her top half very briefly. I quickly leave and wait for a signal to go back in "I'm so sorry, I thought you'd be done" I explain, she chuckles "Don't worry, we all have the same stuff here and I'm not ashamed of my body" She replies smiling, I smile at her confidence. We get into bed and the distance between us is shocking but I kind of get comfortable while she watches the movie, it doesn't take me long to fall into a deep sleep.

I wake up the next morning with my arm wrapped over Demi and her hand on top of mine. I kinda quickly but not too quickly move out of the grip and do my routine stuff. I meet James downstairs for breakfast and make him, Demi and I some food. He thanks me before I see Demi come downstairs. She says good morning and we both reply back. "I made breakfast, if you wanna reach up and grab a plate, I'll dish your breakfast up!" I say, she nods and reaches up and a little of her cheeks show and a little of her waist, I catch myself staring a little longer than expected and James kicks my legs and gives me the eye before she hands me the plate. I stand and put the cooked food on her plate as she sits in my spot and chats to James. I place her food down and sit next to her. I nudge her slightly and she chuckles "I'll see you girls later, have fun today" James says, I smile and we say goodbye. Me and Demi then begin to chat about everything and nothing before deciding to get ready for the day and go to the place she insists on taking me. I grab my camera before we leave, before then throwing my brothers car keys at Demi for her to drive. She smiles and we begin our journey.

What made you do that?

We arrived in the woods and we parked on this bit of mud. I step out and Demi follows, I put the keys in my purse before Demi leads the way through the woods. Whilst we are out here I manage to take many photos of the trees, small animals and birds in the grass/trees, I take a few pictures of Demi before we decide to rest our feet on the edge of a cliff thing. I sit my legs dangling over and Demi sits a little to my side. I take a picture of the view which is quite mesmerising. "Hey, you don't have to answer this if you don't want to, but I asked Marissa and she refused to tell me but who's Paris?" I hear Demi ask "No don't worry, I'm not ashamed to talk about her. Paris was my girlfriend, she was someone I admired and loved more than anything/anyone. She holds me back in meeting people, and doing anything romantic with them because I feel bad, I feel like I am cheating in a way... if you understand?" I state "I see... I understand completely, that must've been a messy break up, Soph" She says, a nervous chuckle leaving her mouth. I nod quickly not wanting to explain that she had died.

Things quickly escalate for Demi and I as we then catch ourself leaning towards each other until she pushes her lips onto mine. I don't exactly help the situation by not pulling away straight away but part of me wanted it and another part of me didn't. Until I hit realisation and pull away quickly and get up "Why would you?" I ask. Quickly getting up and walking away towards the car "Sophia, wait. I'm sorry" I hear her shout. I just tell her to leave it for the drive, to not make it any awkward than it is, she quickly agrees and begins to drive to the condo. I just simply look through the photos I took today, smiling at one I got of Demi. I manage to reply to a few texts from Marissa, who was checking in and making sure Demi got here okay and some from my mom, and others from the fifth harmony girls, it makes me happy that they all care and want to know if I'm good but I just want a week of privacy, you know just that one week where I can relax and not have people check in every 10 seconds.

Pulling up to the house I brace myself for the conversation we are about to have... I quickly begin to exit the car when Demi says my name....

!A/N¡
Hey guys.

I hope you enjoyed this chapter. Sorry for the confusion with Chapter Six and Seven. Chapter Seven will be out tonight also.

Who thinks Sophia is ready to move on from her deceased partner? Or will Demi do something else to... Ruin The Friendship? 😉.

Don't forget to vote as it's a way of feedback for me, it lets me know I'm doing a good job.

Also, comment any ideas or thoughts you have, I will always reply to comments and DM's.

All love, M x