Chapter Thirty-Nine...

Confident.

It's 10:45am, I haven't seen Demi since the 'prank' she pulled on me, which was 4 days ago? She has been so busy lately. We're great in our relationship she just felt bad because of who she 'slept' with. I laughed it off, not feeling fazed by it anymore. Marissa has been living with us for a while and is thinking about moving out, I'm thinking about doing the same to be honest. I calculate mine and Demi's 1 year anniversary from when we met which was between July 26th and July 28th mainly because that was the day we both clearly fell in love with each other, hers being evident, mine being shadowed by grief. I finally get to see Demi today and we are going to the beach, well we're finally going on my grandfather's Yacht, with a few friends. Since announcing their hiatus I have hardly seen the fifth harmony girls so I made sure all of them came including Camila, I know secretly there isn't any bad blood between them but I just like to make sure, I actually invited Kim and Lauren Abedini just so I can observe how they are so I know for myself I don't need to be jealous.

(A/N - I know Demi didn't post these as posts nor say this much about it but I am adding it in with a few changes)

I see Demi has posted a picture of herself in booty shorts and rolled her shirt up talking about her thigh gap, she also posted pictures of her 'extra stomach fat' and a boomerang of her legs, I have seen she has been loving herself so much lately and I'm so glad I get to watch it. She posts the pictures explaining how she still loves herself with those things. I read through the whole post.

@ddlovato: I took these pictures and I was scared to post them because you can see my cellulite, my extra fat, stretch marks and the fact I don't have a thigh gap... but then it came to my realisation that no matter what, I have grown to love myself, I have grown to not give a fuck about this stuff and to just worship and love my body the way it is. A few months ago I gave up dieting and let myself eat carbs and diary products, I feel good in my skin, I feel confident and that's why I insisted my tour outfits be like that so I can show my confidence when I'm performing. I love myself, recovery is possible...

I smile at how scared she was to stop dieting and to allow herself to eat carbs and stuff. I know I haven't been since the beginning but knowing I get to worship and love her and her body is honestly so amazing. She deserves every ounce of love she gets and I don't think she understands just how powerful she is.  I decide to comment on her post multiple times

@sophiajrparker: you're so thiccc, damn mama, slide into my dms ;)

@sophiajrparker: YES! YES! YES! THAT'S MY GIRL!!!

@sophiajrparker: I'm so proud of you for allowing yourself to eat those things. I love that I get to watch you grow and love yourself everyday. I love that I get to love and worship you every single day. I am so so lucky, i love you, D xxx

I see her like and reply almost instantly to all three comments.

@ddlovato replied to your comment: I'll hit you up, cutie ;)

@ddlovato replied to your comment: You're adorableleeeee

@ddlovato replied to your comment: Thank you so much for loving me... I love you x

I smile and wait for Demi to arrive, I told our friends to meet us at the Yacht place. I am laying in my bed, I hope Demi doesn't want to leave right away because I'm not ready. Soon enough I hear voices and it's Demi talking to my mom, I hear my mom tell Demi I'm in my room. I hear a knock on my door and I tell her to come in "Really babe? You're still in bed" I hear Demi say "We're not leaving straight away are we? I don't want to spend all of the one day we get together with our friends" I say to her "It's not just one day, we have tomorrow too" She says, I roll my eyes "An extra day I better rush" She sighs "Don't be like this, Soph. I'm really trying to see you in between my schedule" Demi replies, I nod. I know she is but I barely see her like especially lately. I apologise and get out of bed to get ready. I have my bikini on underneath some black denim shorts and a crop top, I wear my white Yeezus'. I walk out with my hair down wavy but make sure I have a couple hair ties on my wrist. "Ready?" Demi asks, I nod grabbing my bag considering I need towels, tampons because I came on my period early. We walk down and say bye to my mom before walking outside, we take my car considering we're coming back here.