Chapter Thirty-Eight...

Lonely...

I wake up and it's 9:30am, Demi still fast asleep, her hair scattered over my pillow, I smile at how great things are for us right now, we are so happy with each other and I have genuinely fallen in love with her and I feel content with how we love each other because it's genuine from both of us and I can feel the love and many other people can when we are together. I get out of bed letting her sleep, her and Kehlani are apparently going out tonight, I decided to hang out with Vanessa Morgan instead, I want to get to know her and the cast before or if I join the cast. I'm really excited to hang out with them all, Vanessa and I met a few days ago at her PaleyFest in LA, she seems so nice and sweet. It gets to 11:45am and Demi is still sleeping, I have showered, washed the toy, and fed the dogs and she's still sleeping. I walk into the bedroom and sit on the edge of the bed. Even with her mouth wide open, lips chapped, hair a mess and sleeping in the weirdest positions I still find her captivating "Demi?" I say to her as I shake her arm a little, I hear a slight groan and she rolls over "Come on baby, wake up it's 11:45" I say to her, her eyes slowly flutter open and she looks at me, her hair a mess and her eyes tired "Did I sleep that long?" I hear her croak, I nod and she groans but then winces a little as she moves, I look at her "Whats up babe?" I ask, she blushes a little "I'm so sore" she says, I smile as I look at her neck "Your neck" She says, I frown "What about it?" I ask "It's scratched and you have a bite mark" She says as she leans up and runs her hand over it "It's all part of the sex with me little love" I say standing up.

Demi has gone out with Kehlani, I made Kehlani promise not to drink while around Demi, which she does. I am sat in the movie room of my house with Vanessa, Madelaine, Lili, Camila Mendes and Casey Cott "So do you think you're going to take the role?" Camila asks "More than likely yeah, now I've gotten to know you guys a little I think I'm gonna take it" I say, Vanessa smiles at me "Soph?" I hear someone shout through "Yeah?" I say "Oh I didn't know you had guests over, I thought it was just you and Demi" I hear my brother say "Nope, I invited some friends over, why are you home?" I ask "I just got back from work, I'm going back out though" He says, I nod and he walks away "Who is that beautiful man?" I hear Camila say "That's James, my brother" I say chuckling "I need to get to know him" She says, I nod laughing "I'll invite you to a family event where you guys can talk" I say laughing, she looks at me in disbelief. We watch a few movies, getting to know each other more. I hear my phone go off

From Marissa:
I kid you not Demi just grinded on Kehlani and they made out for 10 minutes. I literally almost hit Kehlani, she convinced Demi to drink a little. I'm on my way home, wait till I get home.

I read the text and process that Demi had cheated on my with the girl who was supposedly in love with me, that had officially made my mind up, the thoughts I had for Demi were gone in this split moment...Demi and I were done. Before you say I can't blame Demi, I can, she knew better than to take the drinks from her. I know this is Lani's plan and she got it. I am done with her. Luckily the guys were about to leave as the movie finished "I'll call you?" Vanessa says smiling, I nod and close the door. I sit on the sofa and wait and wait until I hear the door open "Sophia?" Marissa shouts through, I don't have it in me to reply. She walks through to the lounge and I look at her "Does she know I know?" I ask, she shakes her head. I stand up and walk right out of the door "What are you going to do?" I hear her say "The same she did to me" I reply getting into my car, I see her chase down to my car and get in. I speed off towards Demi's house, not knowing if she's going to be here. The gates let me in and I speed up her drive. I get out and see both of Demi's cars are here, including another. I feel my stomach churn. I walk inside and of course all that fills the hallway are moans, moans I'm very familiar with, I look at Marissa "Soph" She says, I burst through the door and both of their heads shoot in my direction "Sophia" Demi states, she then looks at Lani and I just look at them both. I walk towards Demi's closet, knowing she has some of my things over here, I pull them from the hangers, before ripping open the drawers and taking shorts, sweatpants, underwear, etc. of mine and placing them in my bag "Are you going to say anything?" I hear Kehani say, I look at her "Why would I say something when its what you want?" I ask, she shrugs and Demi remains silent "How dare you though? How dare you being so insensitive towards me? I did nothing but be your friend and support you as a fan. I was in love with someone else and you didn't like that so you took matters into your own hands and hurt me? What did I do to deserve that?" I ask, she looks down "And you, god don't get me started on you" I reply looking at Demi "You're supposed to be 6 years sober, Demi" I say, she looks at me with sorry eyes. I start to walk out when I hear laughing... I turn around and Demi is somehow in panties and underwear, she points at the camera and I frown before realising "You think I'd actually cheat on you?" She says, I look at Marissa and she starts laughing "You got punkedddddd" Kehlani said laughing, I drop the bag and look at everyone laughing "Are you joking?" I say, they shake their head "God your face when you saw us" I hear Demi say laughing, I shake my head and walk out, I know I should laugh but this got me in my feels, I thought Demi and I were done. I can still hear laughing as I walk towards the pool. I hear footsteps and they aren't that heavy so I know they are Demi's. I feel her arms drape over my shoulders "I'd never cheat on you, especially not with Kehlani" She says, her lips on my cheek "I kid you not, I was about to leave you for good" I say, she chuckles "You wouldn't be gone that long" She replies, I look at her "Bet?" I reply laughing, she nods "I taste too good" She whispers, I look at her and nod agreeing "I can't believe you got me, how? Marissa was so serious, how did I let this happen" I say falling backwards, Demi starts laughing "Your face was priceless baby" I hear her laugh "Hey are you guys good?" I hear Lani say, I look up and nod before standing up, I take Demi's hand and we walk inside "Wait, Sophia?" I hear Demi say as we get to the door, I turn to look at her "Did you actually think I'd ever cheat on you?" She asks, I shake my head "I didn't think you'd cheat on me but Marissa made it very believable" I say to her, I put my hands on her waist and run them over her curves "I'm glad you didn't though because I need my Demi" I say to her, she leans in to kiss me and I smile into it...

!Hey Guys!

I hope you enjoyed this chapter.

My original plan was for Demi to cheat with Lani but I decided against it last minute, I have kind of decided to update whenever during Easter Break, mainly because I can get alot of updates in before resuming my schedule after the break. 

I hope you enjoyed this, please comment and vote if you did/didn't I don't get butthurt so it's okay.

Let me know any ideas/suggestions you have, I'm open to them :) 

Don't forget to VOTE!

All the love, M x