Chapter 2: You are destined for him.

Amelia's hair above.

AN- Thank you for reading. Please comment.

Amelia Smith

"Miss Amelia"

I hear an annoying little voice call my name. I groan and push my head back into my pillow.

"Miss Amelia."

"What?" I ask.

"You need to wake up and get ready for." I look up and see my new maid whose name I can't remember.

"What's your name again?" I ask.

"Jenna." She replies. She looks younger than most of the maids in this house. Cool.

"Thank you."

I run to the bathroom and take a long hot shower and wash my hair with my favorite Dior rose shampoo.

After I finish dressing up, I look at myself in the mirror and I look really good. My long brown hair is curled neatly.

I neatly apply eyeliner on my eyelids and a nude lipgloss on my lips.

To survive in Hardwood, you need to know how to dress and that wasn't a problem for me because my life screams fashion and I have so many clothes.

Amelia's outfit

I enter the dining room downstairs and see my mum fixing Mae's hair.

"Hey," I say.

"Good morning, honey. I was wondering when you would come down." Mum replies, looking at me with a smile.

The dining table is filled with various choices of food. There's croissants, cheese slices, eggs, slices of ham, fruits, veggies, about five kinds of bread, and so on.

"Why isn't my hairstylist here?" I ask, taking a bite from the sandwich I took from Mae's plate.

"Excuse me, do not touch my food." She glares at me.

I smile at her then take another bite off the sandwich.

"Mum!" She complains.

"Amelia, stop acting like a child." My mother says strictly and I roll my eyes and apologize to Mae.

I don't usually eat breakfast with my family. I usually just buy coffee at school. Everyone kind of does their own thing in this house.

My parents are always working.

Austin is always out clubbing with his friends. I mean, he barely goes to school.

Mae does after school activities like ballet, piano lessons, or foreign languages. If she's not doing that, she's hanging out with her friends.

I get up and pick my car keys. Mae ignores my 'apology' and starts eating what's left on her plate.

I kiss my mum and say goodbye. Austin is probably still sleeping by now. I get into my car and drive off to school.