NEW STORY ALERT!!!

Don't be mad, I'll update tomorrow.

So I've been working on this new story and it's called 'The Other Princess'. It's going to be a really good book, probably better than this because this is my first book and as I keep writing, I keep learning more.

As crazy as this sounds, I've already written the last chapter of this book. I can't wait for you guys to read it. I'm so excited about the ending!!!

Here's the description of the new book:

"But how would you describe your life in one word?" My therapist asks.

I look up and my eyes meet hers.

As a princess, people think that I've got it all together.

They will describe my life as fancy, happy, fun, amazing, or incredible.

But I don't have to think twice. I know what my answer is.

"Lonely."

****

Princess Avery Cullen has been engaged to Adrian Fell, a crowned prince since they were six.

On her fifteenth birthday, she was forced to leave her home and stay with Adrian and his family in their kingdom since she is their future queen.

Avery is not your typical kind, friendly or bubbly princess. She is mean, cold-hearted, and selfish. She has no friends because everyone is scared of her.

But she has a secret, she's in love with Adrian.

Adrian on the other hand is in love with the school nerd, Willow. He calls her princess and treats her like one. He can't stand Avery.

To him, she is 'The Other Princess'.

This is is the story of the mean girl, the one we all hate.

Is she really who people think she is?

The book will be published on the 25th of this month.

All the love.