Chapter 4: You will catch flies, Amelia.

Amelia's outfit above.

Amelia Smith

Thank God it's Finally Friday!

Two days ago, Liam called me and asked if it was okay to be meeting Tuesdays and Fridays every week. I agreed and we haven't spoken since then.

I'm now sitting at our table with Chloe, who is my only friend that stays on the University residence because she's from England and her parents do not want her to stay alone in an apartment. The campus in kind of safer and she'll have some company.

If only they knew what really goes on there.

Hardwood doesn't have a lot of students so we kind of all know each other. Not all know each other but you know, I know most people and everyone in my year.

The international students are the craziest around here. Rich kids from all over the world come to this university so the residence is like a crib, Literally. It's so fancy and luxurious but the craziest thing is the amount of coke that they all deal with.

I don't even want to talk about that right now.

Chloe is too busy using her phone, I'm sure she even forgot that I was here.

She is also blonde haired like Nicole but her hair shade is a bit lighter. She has a very cute She's wearing a Chanel outfit with heels.

Emily and Nicole join us five minutes later. "Hey, guys." Emily smiles at us.

Nicole just sat down and ignored everyone.

Looks like it's someone's time of the month.

"Nicole is angry because someone mistakenly spilled coffee on the dress she was working on," Emily said

"Oh! Sorry Nicole. Was it the grey one?" I ask her.

"Yes, it was! I'm fucking going to kill Camilla fucking George. I know she ruined it on purpose." She answers.

Too bad, I really liked the dress. But Camilla really? That is low even for her. She also studies Fashion design so that is why she got her hands on Nicole's dress.

After Nicole finally calmed down. Jasmine came and informed us that her parents were hosting a party next weekend and she wants all of us to come. We promised her we will and then she and Chloe left.

My phone startles me as it starts ringing

Liam is calling.

I look up and see Nicole gawking like a cow and Emily was just smirking. I roll my eyes and answer the call.

"Hey!"

"Hey, I will not be in school today so I will come over to your house by 5 pm." And with that, he hangs up. How rude?

Before they even ask, I tell my two best friends what Liam said on the phone.

"Oooh! Demanding, I like it." Emily winks.

****

I later tried calling Liam but he didn't answer. It was 4:30 now which means he'll be here in 30 minutes. He already knows where I live so I know he's not going to call and ask for directions.

"Amelia." I hear Mae's voice calling from her room.

"What?" I shout back at her.

She comes into my room and sits on my bed.

"What do you want Mae? I'm busy." I give her a boring look.

"I wanted to return this." She brings out her hand and gently drops something then she runs away.