Chapter 47: Romeo and Juliet.

Helicopter date above.

Amelia Smith

After a lot of convincing, I finally realize why Adam cannot be X. It was a ridiculous thought and now, I kind of feel bad for telling Liam what I thought of his brother but he assured me it's okay.

I still feel bad though.

"Sweetheart, it's fine. Trust me, I used to have way crazier thoughts about him. There was a time when I accused him of being a serial killer because he never let me in his room so one time when he was at school m, I broke in  and found a big sharp knife." Liam says.

"Really?"

We're not at Brian's room waiting for him and Tyler to come back from ATM. Liam gave them his card because apparently, he needs some cash so we're both sitting on Brian's bed, waiting.

Liam is leaning against the headboard with his legs stretched while I'm just sitting in an Indian style.

"Yes, I told my parents but they just kept laughing. It turned out the knife belonged to June. He's really close with her so she goes to his room and they talk while she cuts veggies or something." He continues his story.

"Wow, that's crazy." I laugh.

"Yeah. She's the only person he really speaks to now. He doesn't like my parents much."

I widen my eyes. "You're kidding."

"I'm not." He chuckles.

"Do you think it's because of his personality disorder?" I bite my lips.

"Yes, we believe so."

One of the symptoms of Schizoid Personality Disorder is -Does not desire or enjoy close relationships, including family

"But I thought you and him are close," I say.

Adam and Liam are the closest siblings I've ever met. If he's not spending time with me, he's spending time with him.

"Yes, I happen to be his favorite person in the world, he says, but we still fight a lot. And it actually took me a lot to get him to like me and be close with him. I tried so hard."

"Wow."

He nods. "I used to really hate him but after I understood him, I learned to love him. He is the most selfless person I know. I just hope he becomes the way he was before...happier."

"He will be," I reassure him.

"Yes, he's actually better than he was two years ago. He's hanging out with more people, he talks more. It's all good." He looks down.

"I want to give you a hug," I say so I crawl onto his lap and give him a bear hug. We stay like that for about five minutes.

"We're back guys!" Brian announces. "But we can come back later when you're done making babies."

I laugh and fix my sitting position on Liam's lap, leaning my back against his chest so he snakes his arms around my waist.

Tyler puts his hand on Brian's shoulder."Meet your new Nev and Max! We are going to find Sarah and prove to Rob that she is a catfish!" He says.

"And their assistant." Nicole sings as she comes in. "No one will hurt our friend and get away with it!" She puts her hands on her hips and looks up, dramatically.

"Well good luck with that. Amelia and I have an amazing day ahead of us." Liam says. "Thanks, man." He collects pounds from Tyler.

I turn to him. "We do?"