Chapter 35: Let's google him!

Nicole's house above.

Amelia Smith

"Amelia?" Nicole asks with shock as she opens the door.

Before I say anything, she pulls me in a bone-crushing hug. "I'm so sorry." She cries. Thank

"Me too." I hug her back.

She breaks the hug and pulls me to her bed and we sit down. "You know I didn't mean any of the things I guess, right? My anger got the best of me." She says.

I take her hands and hold them in mine.

"I know, Nicole. I know."

"I shouldn't have blamed you. It's not your fault. Jamie chose to love Camilla and I chose to love him."

"Yes but I shouldn't have hidden it from you. I'm a bad friend." I look down at my lap, wiping my tears.

"No, you're not! You're the best friend anyone could wish for. You're also a very good person and you're very kind." She says and I smile.

"I love you, Nicky." I hug her.

"Love you too." She hugs me back.

We break the hug and we lie down on the bed. Nicole sighs. "We have a lot of catching up to do."

"Yeah. You know I had a talk with Camilla?" I state but it was more like a question.

I see Nicole's facial expression change.

"I'm sorry. Is it too soon to talk about her?" I grit my teeth.

"No, no it's fine." She says. "I'm like 90 percent over Jamie."

"90 percent?" I laugh.

"Yeah, after what happened I realized that I didn't love him as much I thought I did." She confesses.

"Yeah, I figured."

"And..." She starts but she stops, blushing.

"What?" I smile.

"You know Brandon, the actor I told you about?"

"Oh my God! Yeah?" I ask excitedly.

"Well, we've kind of been talking and I think I like him." She blushes.

"That's so fucking great. What's his Instagram? I'm totally going to stalk him." I sit up, taking my phone from my handbag.

"No, I have a better idea. Let's google him!" Nicole sits up and smirks.

"Okay, what's his full name?"

"Brandon Scott."

I type the name and search. My eyes instantly widen as his overview appears. "He is so hot," I comment.

"Yeah, read the details.

"Brandon Scott, actor and business mogul. Born 1st August 1994 (age 23 years). His father, John Scott is a renowned businessman but Brandon rose to stardom after his first movie, 'Escape'." I read. "That's so cool," I whisper,

"Yeah, let's check the girls he has dated," Nicole says.

I quickly type my search and Nicole gasps. "He dated Olivia Culpo!" She exclaims horrifically.

I give her a look. "Who's that?"

She rolls her eyes at me. "She's a model and she has won Miss Universe."

"Oh!"

Well, I'm not really the type of person that focuses on news and gossips. A lot of times when Emily and Nicole are talking about something, I just stare at them blankly.