Chapter 41: I love you.

Nicole's outfit above.

Amelia Smith

"Sweetheart, I'm sorry!" Liam exclaims, apologetically.

"No, fuck you, Liam!" I yell and throw a pillow at him.

He pushes his face in his hands. "Please forgive me." He pouts, cutely.

Damn him!

"No! How could you?" I cross my arms over my chest, dramatically.

"Man, you're crazy," Brian says to me.

I glare at him and sit angrily on the couch.

"What's got you frowning like that, Milly?" Tyler asks when he comes into the living room.

"Liam watched The Greatest Showman without her," Brian answers him.

"He's such a fucking traitor! We planned to watch it together!" I growl.

He comes and hugs me by the side. "Sorry, Mills." He pats my back.

"Amelia," Liam says.

I ignore him.

"Ameliaaaa."

I ignore him again.

"Brian, where's Nicole?"  I turn my attention to Brian who is texting on his phone.

Jacob and Ian went out to buy doughnuts. I swear those two eat like cavemen.

"She's in Liam's bedroom." Brian answers.

I get up from the couch and make my way upstairs. I open the door to Liam's room and find Nicole sitting on a couch with a Doritos bag in her hand, watching Riverdale. "Hey." She says. "What's going on downstairs? I heard yelling." She pauses the show and asks.

" She pauses the show and asks

Liam's room.

"Liam watched The Greatest Showman without me," I tell her in disbelief.

She gasps, placing her hand on her chest.

"I know, right? He's such a fucking traitor!"

I lie down the bed and start using my phone. A few minutes, Emily comes into the room. "Amelia, Liam just texted me, asking me what you want."

"