Chapter 16: You're so annoying!

Amelia's outfit above.

Amelia Smith

"I like your bracelet," Caleb says to me as we walk to class.

"Thanks, it's a gift." I smile at him.

I look at the bracelet that Liam gave to me land a wave of happiness rushes through me.

Last week after dinner, he and I went to my room and we hung out there. When he was leaving, he brought out a Tiffany and co. box and gave it to me. I opened it and saw the beautiful silver bracelet that has an Eiffel tower charm. He bought it for me in Paris. I thanked him and he gave me a kiss on the cheek then he left.

 I thanked him and he gave me a kiss on the cheek then he left

The Bracelet.

Today is Friday which means it has been a week since he came back. He and I haven't really had time to talk or hang out since then. The only time that we really talk or see each other is during lunch since we sit together now.

I sat beside Emily and Caleb sits by my right.

"Hey!" I greet her.

"What's going on between you two?" She whispers and glares at Caleb.

"Nothing, why?" I ask confused.

"You've been  hanging out with him all week!"

"We're just friends, you know I like Liam," I whisper back.

"Why are you hanging out with him then?"

"Because he's nice and-"

"Ms. Smith." Mr. Paul calls me and I turn from Emily and look at him.

"Yes sir?"

"Silence!"

****

"Young lady, wait up!" Nicole calls. I turn around and see her flawlessly walking towards me.

"Later, Nicole. I'm going to class." I hasten my pace. I know she's also going to give me another lecture on how I've been hanging out with Caleb.

"You hate Math." She says as she reaches me and we start walking together.

"What is it?" I stopped and ask her.

"Why have you been ignoring Liam?" She said.

Wtf?

"What? I haven't been ignoring him. Both of us have just been busy." I explain. I can't believe that she would even think that.

"Yeah, busy hanging out with Caleb!" She says angrily.

"He's my friend and I like being with him." I retort.

"I don't like the guy. There's something about him that just seems........ off." She puts her hand on her chin.