Chapter 25: Mr Black.

Liam's car above.

Liam Black (Surprise!)

I'm driving to the photoshoot with only one person on my mind.

Amelia.

She is so fucking stubborn.

And beautiful and sweet and kind and amazing and.... she's just absolutely incredible.

I can't believe that she went out with Mason Stryker. A light brown-haired guy.

Son of Julianna and Andrew Stryker, owners of Stryker Industries. He is the third son. He lives on his own.

Address: 502 West St. Bluefall, CT 06129.

Age: 20

Height: 6 feet tall.

Siblings: Lillian and Wilson Stryker.

Criminal record: None.

Major: Dentistry.

Eye color: Grey

His father's net worth: $800 million.

I scoff as I finish reading the information.

There's nothing special about him so I can't believe that that piece of shit had the nerve to ask my girl out.

She's not your girl, she made that clear.

Fuck! Whatever.

Back to what I was thinking, Mason Stryker is a fucking prick. I asked my brother to make someone do a background check on him so that's how I got to know all those things.

It turned out that he and Amelia have also gone on dates before.

I know she doesn't like him so why did she go out with him?

I pull my car in the driveway and I step out of it.

I walk past some models and they start checking me out and giggling. I roll my eyes at them and keep walking.

If it was before, I would have stopped and flirted with them. I used to be a player but I changed after I started dating my ex, Camilla George.

She broke up with me because she thought I began liking Amelia when we were together and damn right she was.

I started acting like a jerk towards her when Amelia and I became friends.

I never liked her personality, she was a bitch and mean to everyone and my friends hated her.

I don't know why I even asked her to be my girlfriend.

It was probably because I found her so attractive then and it made sense to, I the hottest guy in Hardwood University to date her, the second hottest girl because I couldn't date Amelia, she being the first obviously.

Amelia is so fucking amazing.

I always wanted to know what it's like to be with her but my ego got in the way. She and I never spoke to each other and I wanted her to talk to me first.

I will forever be grateful to my design professor, Mr. Henley because he is the reason that she and I began dating.

"Mr. Black." I hear a voice call.

I turn around and I see a bald head man looking around his late forties.

"I'm Tommy Franco, one of the department editors of the magazine." He gives out his hand and we shake hands.

"We thought you weren't going to make it." He says.

I wasn't, the only reason I'm here is that my brother texted me and told me that Amelia is here but I'm not going to tell him that, am I?