Chapter 11: You're in denial, princess.

Nicole's outfit above.

Amelia Smith.

It has been five days since Camilla broke up with Liam. He and I have gotten so much closer because we hang out almost every day. I like it when I'm with him.

I texted Emily and Nicole and told them we needed to talk so Nicole insisted that she's driving me to school. I get dressed into a green floral skirt and a white sweater with boots wearing my dark brown hair down.

 I get dressed into a green floral skirt and a white sweater with boots wearing my dark brown hair down

Amelia's outfit.

I go downstairs and see my siblings eating breakfast. Austin is sitting by the end of the table while Mae is sitting by the side.

"Morning, guys!" I greet them.

"Morning." They both reply without any emotion.

Austin keeps stirring his cereal while Mae stares at the fridge blankly so I sense that something was wrong.

"What's wrong?" I ask worriedly.

"We're just concerned about Mary." Austin says and Mae nods in agreement. Okay, now I'm confused.

"Mary? What's wrong with her?" I ask.

"You mean you don't know? She has been sick for the past couple of days." Mae says and my eyes widen.

Oh my God! I can't believe that my mum didn't tell me. I mean this is Mary where talking about.

"What type of illness is it?" I ask Austin.

"I don't know." He replies. "Mum said it was nothing serious and that we shouldn't worry but Amelia, it's Mary." He says sadly.

He's right. Mary is part of our family. I will loose my mind if something happens to her.

"I know. When did you guys find out?" I question.

"This morning." Mae answers

"Don't worry, guys. I'm sure she's going to be okay." I reassure then my phone flashed. I looked down and saw that it was a message from Nicole saying that she's here.

"Nicole is here so I'm going to leave now. Have fun at school then we will go and check up on Mary later. Okay?"

They both nod and I hug them.

****

"That's it?" Chloe raises an eyebrow and I nod.

"What type of a date ends without a kiss?" Emily asks.

"Emily!" I gasp.

"I'm sure they kissed she just doesn't want to tell us." Jasmine scoffs.

It is lunch time so Emily, Nicole, Jasmine, Chloe and I decided to go to a fast food restaurant that is nearby the university.