Chapter 50: Choose me.

Adam's car above.

AN- This book does not support racism or any form of discrimination.

Amelia Smith

"I knew it!" Ian exclaims.

"Of course you did, Ian." Jamie rolls his eyes at him.

Yes, Jamie.

Jamie Archer, the person that I've considered my best friend throughout most of my life is X.

I look at Jenna and she flips me off before heading into the warehouse.

Jenna and Jamie? Wow. Ew.

"What the hell are you doing here, Jamie?" Tyler asks.

"Oh come on, Tyler. You might be dumb but I'm sure you're not that dumb." Jamie says.

Tyler shakes his head in disbelief and throws a disgusting look at Jamie.

Jamie grabs the chair that Benjamin was sitting on and puts it in the middle of us. "How is it going on guys? It's been a long four or five months?" He asks then he looks at me and gives me a big smile. "Hey, Milly."

5 months since we started getting texts from X, from Jamie.

If my hands weren't tied up, I would have given him the middle finger but they are. "Fuck you, Jamie," I say it out loud instead.

Cooper grabs my hair from behind but surprisingly, it's not painful. Thank God. "Know who you are fucking talking to." He says.

Jamie smirks. "Release her Cooper. I don't want her hurt because she's my best friend after all." He crosses his arms over his chest.

Cooper releases my hair and then Jamie turns to Camilla. "What's with the face, babe?" He smiles at her.

"You're a monster." She says.

He smirks and turns to Nicole. "I couldn't even fall in love with the nicest and prettiest blonde ever. How could you believe that I will ever fall in love with you, a self-centered bitch?" He turns back to Camilla.

I see her try to hold back tears but they fall anyway.

I try to see everyone in the opposite direction's reaction.

Liam looks pissed as hell, Emily still has a look of disbelief and confusion in her face, Nicole looks like her heart has been crushed into pieces, Colton seems to be in deep thought, Rob looks like he's about to kill Jamie and Jasmine's face is just blank.

"So what the hell does this mean, Jamie?" Emily's voice breaks in. "Why are you doing this?" She adds.

"Because the twelve of you are a bunch of hypocrites. None of you were there when my parents were forced to leave town, to leave the council." He says.

"What the hell are you talking about? You told us that your parents moved to Canada, Jamie." Emily says.

In our Junior year in high school, Jamie's parents left town. He never told us the reason, he just said they moved to Canada.