Chapter 9: He is so sweet!

Amelia's room above.

Amelia Smith

I am now pacing in my room, thinking about what I've read in the newspaper.

After dating for 6 months, Liam Black, co-heir of Black Enterprise and Amelia Smith, heiress to Smith Holdings finally decided to come out as a couple. A source told us that they came to the party together and Mr. Back was seen giving her a passionate kiss at the entrance. It was said the couple started dating since late February but decided to keep their relationship low-key. Even though they didn't tell the media, it was quite obvious by the way they were looking at each other last night. Though we still don't know the reason, we're glad that the publicized their relationship.

The press is really crazy. How could they create such lies in one night? I tried calling Nicole but her phone is still switched off. Emily is probably sleeping right now and I don't want to wake her up. I decided to take a long hot shower then got dressed into shorts and a blue top.

I go downstairs and saw Mae watching TV in the living room. "Amelia!" She comes over to me and hugs me. "Hey, Mae." I hug her back.

I honestly can't remember the last time I saw her cause I haven't been staying at home for the past few weeks.

I am hungry so I go to the kitchen to find something to eat and I saw one of the maids cooking. She greets me and I just smile at her.

 She greets me and I just smile at her

The Kitchen.

I decide to make some pancakes. I finish making them an I go to the dining which is not far from the kitchen. I start eating then I felt a pair of soft hands on my eyes. It was probably a guy because I smell men perfume which is really good by the way.

"Austin." I breathe.

"No, guess again." The person says and I freeze.

What is he doing here?

"What are you doing here?" I turn around and stand up.

"I wanted to talk to you." Liam waves the newspaper in his hand. He is wearing grey ripped skinny jeans and a white shirt. So hot!

"Oh!"

"Amelia, I'm really sorry. This is all my mum's fault. She shouldn't have asked us to go in together. I'm so sorry." He looks down.

I held his hand in mine. "Liam, you did nothing wrong neither did your mum. We're just friends entering into a party together. It's the press I'm mad at for creating those lies." I said.