Chapter 46: Catfish!

Liam's outfit above.

Amelia Smith

"What made you upset?" He asks as we walk hand in hand in Hyde Park.

"When you came back, you were being so weird and you were quiet when we were in the car. I was trying to make a conversation but you kept shutting me out. Then at the table, you became sweet, telling me to wear the bracelet every day and then you went out and ignored my calls."

He nods his head. "Okay."

I stop and stomp my foot on the ground. "Say something!"

He closes his eyes. "I don't know what to say. I'm sorry."

I hold his upper arm. "Tell me why you were like that."

He sighs and runs his fingers through his hair. "Fine after I dropped Nicole and Jas at their hotel, I went to Adam's house. He and I had a pretty heated argument so when I went back to our hotel, I was still angry but I was trying to hide that." He says as continue walking.

"Is that why you said I looked nice?"

I don't know why but that bothered me.

"What? No. When I saw you, I lost track of words. You looked absolutely breathtaking. I didn't know when that slipped." He says.

"So you didn't think I looked just nice?"

"Of course not. That dress hugged your curves perfectly and I loved your hair and makeup. You looked so beautiful. I couldn't my eyes from you." He says with so much love.

"Okay, thanks." I quickly say.

He stops. "Wait. Is that why you were mad?"

"One of the reasons!" I exclaim.

He rolls his eyes.

"You don't get it! You're my boyfriend. I dressed up for you. I always want to look good for you and I'm like so used to everyone saying 'oh, Amelia you're gorgeous', 'oh, you're so pretty' so I was bombed when you said I looked nice." I explain.

"Fine. What's the other reason?"

"You ignored me in the car. I was trying to talk to you about Jamie and you kept brushing me off."

"Okay. I didn't even know I did that. I was probably thinking about something. I'm sorry." He apologizes.

I nod my head.

"Forgiven. Next is when you purposely ignored my phone call at the party."

"Okay so Adam and I continued our talk at the event and it didn't end well so I went out to chill for a while. I was still angry when you called. I'm sorry." He lets go of my hand and gives me a shoulder hug.

"Apology accepted."

"Can we move on now?" He asks eagerly.

"No. We're not done. Like when you were angry you were supposed to talk to you and I'll try to make you feel better but you never do that. If we want our relationship to last, we have to be able to communicate."